Is It too late to ascend for me??

plus the skinnymaxxing theory is real gandy was always buffed and muscular just be skinny and u will look young for a long time
I think it's not dependant from bodyfat it's Just overall aging genetics, for how long you Will keep juvenile hairline collagen and fat pads, One can be chad but have bad aging genetics

I think it's not dependant from bodyfat it's Just overall aging genetics, for how long you Will keep juvenile hairline collagen and fat pads, One can be chad but have bad aging genetics
true dat

Yes. Try to find a job in another country.

No. I don't think any 20-year old girl will be attracted to a 30-year old homeless, unemployed hairy-asa manlet.
you piece of shit. second sentence doesn't describe me. jobs in another country are mostly a myth and impossible to get

• JFL
Reactions: Bomber517
you piece of shit. second sentence doesn't describe me. jobs in another country are mostly a myth and impossible to get
Italy is kinda fucked up economically. Finding jobs in another country might be easier. Besides, most 18-20-year old girls want only six foot youthful prettyboys.

Italy is kinda fucked up economically. Finding jobs in another country might be easier. Besides, most 18-20-year old girls want only six foot youthful prettyboys.
I'm 6'5" currently look like this
IMG 20240612 123322

How do you exactly find Jobs in other country? Because all the offers i find are written in the local language, not in english. And they most likely prefer locals either way.

• JFL
I'm 6'5" currently look like this View attachment 2976986

How do you exactly find Jobs in other country? Because all the offers i find are written in the local language, not in english. And they most likely prefer locals either way.
You are not 6'5 :lul::lul:. You were exposed long ago.

About the job. I heard UK and Germany have a lot of job opportunities since they're in Europe and you can speak English.

No, life for men begins at 40

Inject test and tren

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Who said that, forum retards comparing me with the phone?? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Didn’t you once say that you're 6'4 and now you claim to be 6'5? Which one is true, mister bullshit? :lul::lul::lul::lul:

In addition, I have a friend who has an acquaintance who works for an IT company in Germany, earns a lot of money, he does not have a master's degree. Even some shitskin refugees and migrants somehow find good jobs. I don't hate you, bro. You can still change your life for the better.

Didn’t you once say that you're 6'4 and now you claim to be 6'5? Which one is true, mister bullshit? :lul::lul::lul::lul:

In addition, I have a friend who has an acquaintance who works for an IT company in Germany, earns a lot of money, he does not have a master's degree. Even some shitskin refugees and migrants somehow find good jobs. I don't hate you, bro. You can still change your life for the better.
I grew up Bro i can provide photo evidence. Yeah i'm aware even shitskins find good jobs but the question Is how??

I grew up Bro i can provide photo evidence.
Well, i've seen some of the pictures of you being a turbomanlet. A lot of users claim that you're a manlet.
Yeah i'm aware even shitskins find good jobs but the question Is how??
Really, nigga? There are job platforms, fairs, applications, websites to contact with companies or networking.

• Hmm...
Well, i've seen some of the pictures of you being a turbomanlet. A lot of users claim that you're a manlet.

Really, nigga? There are job platforms, fairs, applications, websites to contact with companies or networking.
I have large frame and skull. People here Just like to mock me for the sake of It. I'm that kind of guy Who looks short and stocky from a distance then heightmogger when you pass by him. I wouldn't get any dopamine High by larping about height here.

Yeah job platforms are useless Bro, when they receive my CV from Italy they're throwing It in the trash can fast. I already tried applying for Jobs abroad and never even got a call back

• Hmm...
Yeah job platforms are useless Bro, when they receive my CV from Italy they're throwing It in the trash can fast. I already tried applying for Jobs abroad and never even got a call back
That's strange. My cousin found a job through contacting on the Internet. Maybe you don't try hard. There are a lot of ways to search for jobs. Google how to find a job.

• JFL
That's strange. My cousin found a job through contacting on the Internet. Maybe you don't try hard. There are a lot of ways to search for jobs. Google how to find a job.
Ahahahahahah you cannot be serious

• Hmm...
How? Lots of people find jobs through the Internet by contacting company websites or job search websites.
Idk Bro many job offers are for people Who know the local language, also many companies want that you're already there

• Hmm...
Idk Bro many job offers are for people Who know the local language, also many companies want that you're already there
Well, i don't know what else to say. Finding a job is like finding a gf to me. You have to put yourself there and try again. Getting rejected does not mean it's over. Even chads sometimes can get rejected. Struggling is also part of life as well.