Is it too late to chase professional football dream at 34?

D

Deleted member 21899

Kraken
Title. I'm willing to go back to training. I used to give good hopes for the future back in 2007

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, Gargantuan, futuregigamogger and 10 others
hardrada? rada rada

@Hardrada

What football american or the other

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
normal one. of course not american they bombed my city of belgrade in 1999
Ah man. It's tough, I don't really know. It is even hard to get into professional football at 18, best age is around 10, you join U13 and shit then your journey starts there.

Is there any local football clubs that would accept you, and are you in shape and play good?

Ah man. It's tough, I don't really know. It is even hard to get into professional football at 18, best age is around 10, you join U13 and shit then your journey starts there.

Is there any local football clubs that would accept you, and are you in shape and play good?
you are fucking retarded you bitch ass nigga or what? i said im 34 what under 13 team you moron??? i will kill those kids if i play full force i weigh like 116 kg

goddamn the userbase is so retarded on this site

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 38235 and Deleted member 52452
you are fucking retarded you bitch ass nigga or what? i said im 34 what under 13 team you moron??? i will kill those kids if i play full force i weigh like 116 kg

goddamn the userbase is so retarded on this site
NIGGA WHATTTTT THE FUCK
I JUST EXPLAINED HOW A REGULAR GUY GETS INTO FOOTBALL, HE JOINS U13 AND SHIT I WASNT TALKING ABOUT YOUR SITUATION
AND IF UR 116KG (ASSUMING UR NOT MUSCULAR, EVEN IF U WERE MUSCULAR ITS STILL NOT IDEAL) IG UR FAT?
GOT ANY LOCAL CLUBS?

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
NIGGA WHATTTTT THE FUCK
I JUST EXPLAINED HOW A REGULAR GUY GETS INTO FOOTBALL, HE JOINS U13 AND SHIT I WASNT TALKING ABOUT YOUR SITUATION
AND IF UR 116KG (ASSUMING UR NOT MUSCULAR, EVEN IF U WERE MUSCULAR ITS STILL NOT IDEAL) IG UR FAT?
GOT ANY LOCAL CLUBS?
i go watch fk partizan play once in a while you think i should get in good terms with the coach and his staff? how do i convince him im good af

bro yes, you're prime in athletic performance is more than 10 years over LOL

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21899
i go watch fk partizan play once in a while you think i should get in good terms with the coach and his staff? how do i convince him im good af
Get in shape first ur 255lbs

Get in shape first ur 250lbs
bro im bigger than romelu lukaku i would definitely score at least 10 goals a season in serbian premier league

if i go play in usa or lithuania i will be a megastar like amnesia on this forum

keep seething

bro im bigger than romelu lukaku i would definitely score at least 10 goals a season in serbian premier league

if i go play in usa or lithuania i will be a megastar like amnesia on this forum

keep seething
How tall are you?

Title. I'm willing to go back to training. I used to give good hopes for the future back in 2007
The only only opportunity you will get will be being a bouncer in local night club where football Chads fuck local Stacies ๐Ÿคฃ

The only only opportunity you will get will be being a bouncer in local night club where football Chads fuck local Stacies ๐Ÿคฃ
zmKaZ1o.png

football chads in question

• +1
  • WTF
any actual advice?

Bro thinks he's Pogba returning from his 4 year doping ban

Users who are viewing this thread

Back