Is it too late to create space for wisdom teeth?

JCaesar

JCaesar

ascend or rope
I'm 15.1 and my wisdom teeth are starting to slowly come in. My dentist said I should extract them because I don't have enough space in my mouth for them (I have a slight narrow pallate + my pallate is crooked to one side) and "extracting them early at this stage will make the procedure easier and cause less pain", can I make space for them or expand my pallate with mewing, chewing or something else or is it over?

• +1
Reactions: c0pemaxxer
embrace the pain

See if you can get palate expansion you’re young enough for it to work

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper
Don't get them removed

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
See if you can get palate expansion you’re young enough for it to work
Doesn't palate expansion just push the mandibles to the side to make mouth space tho? the back of my mandibles don't have space for them to come it

get palate expanded

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Doesn't palate expansion just push the mandibles to the side to make mouth space tho? the back of my mandibles don't have space for them to come it
Increased arch width will give more room for your teeth

What happens when you get them removed? My family keeps saying they're going to schedule an extraction for me on my "summer break" this year, shit
Nothing much, try asking if palate expansion is possible though since keeping them is better

What happens when you get them removed? My family keeps saying they're going to schedule an extraction for me on my "summer break" this year, shit
Iirc ur face will js flop ykwim

Oh, guess it also helps on the back of the arch then? Would it work with a narrow pallate (it's also crooked to the right for me : /)?
Yeah, palate expansion fixes a narrow palate. And I believe they can adjust for the asymmetry when expanding

extraction of wisdom teeth rarely causes recession. as long as u dont extract premolars u should be good (in most cases). palate expansion is always safest though.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver999
Nothing much, try asking if palate expansion is possible though since keeping them is better
Iirc ur face will js flop ykwim
Oh, if it really does flop that makes me worried, shit.
Yeah, palate expansion fixes a narrow palate. And I believe they can adjust for the asymmetry when expanding
extraction of wisdom teeth rarely causes recession. as long as u dont extract premolars u should be good (in most cases). palate expansion is always safest though.
Thanks, I'm confused now, will just getting a palate expansion guarantee room for wisdom teeth to come in or do I have to do something else too (like chewing or mewing)?

Also if that works then why tf don't dentists tell you about it, at least in my case my dentist didn't even mention that.

It's an unnatural invasive procedure. You're literally ripping teeth out of your jaws. You'll damage your nerves, your jaw development will be worse and your mouth will be sunken you're older. There is a reason why corrupt jewish doctors are pushing for it, everyone had properly developed wisdom teeth (and all teeth in general) when the food we ate was at least of some quality and we weren't getting constantly poisoned

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
It's an unnatural invasive procedure. You're literally ripping teeth out of your jaws. You'll damage your nerves, your jaw development will be worse and your mouth will be sunken you're older. There is a reason why corrupt jewish doctors are pushing for it, everyone had properly developed wisdom teeth (and all teeth in general) when the food we ate was at least of some quality and we weren't getting constantly poisoned
How do you know if wisdom teeth will fit in your jaw when they erupt?

Also if that works then why tf don't dentists tell you about it, at least in my case my dentist didn't even mention that.
classical orthodontics relies on extractions, research about orthotropics which focuses on maintaining 32 teeth and fixing any problems. extractions can cause a narrower palate which can fuck up your face and nasal passage.
also youre young and your jaw is still developing so definitely try to avoid extractions

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Mr.Proper
My mouth was kinda fucked since I was a kid (had to wear braces starting at like 11, still have them now). I didn't eat very hard foods though : /

Oh and yeah, I have braces rn. Can I still get an expander with them?

There is a reason why corrupt jewish doctors are pushing for it
They're cursing mankind for what, making jews the only non-fucked race? JFL.

Oh, if it really does flop that makes me worried, shit.

Thanks, I'm confused now, will just getting a palate expansion guarantee room for wisdom teeth to come in or do I have to do something else too (like chewing or mewing)?

A lot of dentists and orthos are uninformed retards. You’re young enough for palate expansion to work so you should push for it

classical orthodontics relies on extractions, research about orthotropics which focuses on maintaining 32 teeth and fixing any problems. extractions can cause a narrower palate which can fuck up your face and nasal passage.
also youre young and your jaw is still developing so definitely try to avoid extractions
That clarifies the difference between the two JFL. Forgot to mention, I still wear braces with elastics rn, can I still get an expander or would I have to remove them or something?

A lot of dentists and orthos are uninformed retards. You’re young enough for palate expansion to work so you should push for it
Alright thanks, I forgot to mention I still use braces with elastics rn, can I still get it with them or would I have to remove them or something?

did you get premolar extraction before getting braces?
That clarifies the difference between the two JFL. Forgot to mention, I still wear braces with elastics rn, can I still get an expander or would I have to remove them or something?
im not sure, do some research or consult your orthodontist and ask him(or orthotropists but they are rare af)

Alright thanks, I forgot to mention I still use braces with elastics rn, can I still get it with them or would I have to remove them or something?
I think you have to get them removed for the expansion period and then you begin them again after

did you get premolar extraction before getting braces?
No, I still have all my teeth so far but I've had braces since I was 11 or 12 (people say it can recess maxilla idk)

im not sure, do some research or consult your orthodontist and ask him(or orthotropists but they are rare af)
I'm going to the dentist soon JFL, had talked about mewing there on my last visit.

I think you have to get them removed for the expansion period and then you begin them again after
Hmm alright thanks, I'm going to the dentist soon so I'm gonna have to talk with her about it (idk if they are really gonna know much about it though) : /. Also convince my parents about this

from the research i just did there is no consensus on wisdom tooth removal, some say it affects the face while some say it doesnt. if ur wisdom teeth are healthy there is no need for extraction, widen your palate and practice good mouth posture. you can always get your wisdom teeth removed later if needed but you can never attach them back, so try and avoid extractions.
visit r/orthotropics on reddit
- talks about how premolar extraction fucks up your face (not related but i thought id share)

can I make space for them or expand my pallate with mewing, chewing or something else or is it over?
Idk about mewing or chewing but you could expand your palate through surgery or maybe even non surgical methods if your sutures are still open.

What happens when you get them removed?
When I had mine removed a few months ago, they just injected local anesthesia and then slowly tugged on the teeth then the started drilling them to split them up into smaller parts and then attempted to tug those and then they drilled them again etc etc.

They also use a vacuum thingy to suck all the debris and blood, and then eventually got the larger parts of the teeth out, then they did the other tooth then after that they stitched the sockets up they then gave me some gauze incase there was alot of bleeding.
Then I walked home.
The only thing that hurt was the amount it cost (Was 700£ jfl).

I wouldn't recommend removing them unless you need to so perhaps just leave it atm and try and push for expanding your palates instead.
But if you really need them removed theres nothing to worry about its basically painless I was laughing with my dentist while he was removing mine and removing them doesnt really cause any problems its other molars (m1 and m2) that cause recession. If you are super worried you could always get implants after but the bone loss is negligible.

• +1
Reactions: c0pemaxxer
from the research i just did there is no consensus on wisdom tooth removal, some say it affects the face while some say it doesnt. if ur wisdom teeth are healthy there is no need for extraction, widen your palate and practice good mouth posture. you can always get your wisdom teeth removed later if needed but you can never attach them back, so try and avoid extractions.
My dentist and family keep reccommending that I remove them because of my pallatte but I'm really skeptical about It. I'm going to the dentist rn and I'm writing this on my phone at the car so I'll check here later again when i get back. Thanks all

Last edited:
my dentist asked for $2000 to remove my wisdom teeth when I was 16 he said it was urgent and that I had one year max I'm 22 now

you are 15 you should be consuming lots of dairy and taking vitamin k2 anyway, if you do this this will create place for your widsom teeth

Idk about mewing or chewing but you could expand your palate through surgery or maybe even non surgical methods if your sutures are still open.
Huh, wdym sutures? That's surely new to me.
When I had mine removed a few months ago, they just injected local anesthesia and then slowly tugged on the teeth then the started drilling them to split them up into smaller parts and then attempted to tug those and then they drilled them again etc etc.

They also use a vacuum thingy to suck all the debris and blood, and then eventually got the larger parts of the teeth out, then they did the other tooth then after that they stitched the sockets up they then gave me some gauze incase there was alot of bleeding.
Then I walked home.
The only thing that hurt was the amount it cost (Was 700£ jfl).
That sounds a bit strange, I didn't know they smashed it into pieces JFL, but guess that's not the usual procedure? The thing that worries me most is the aftermath and it's effects on the facial structure, looks and stuff.

I wouldn't recommend removing them unless you need to so perhaps just leave it atm and try and push for expanding your palates instead.
But if you really need them removed theres nothing to worry about its basically painless I was laughing with my dentist while he was removing mine and removing them doesnt really cause any problems its other molars (m1 and m2) that cause recession. If you are super worried you could always get implants after but the bone loss is negligible.
Anesthesia seems to have made you feel funny JFL. I wanna leave them now but my whole family keeps telling me I have to get them removed and it's best to do it now, I'm the only one who's skeptical about it. I know people are saying it can affect the facial structure and stuff so I'm really worried about it all : /

I should try expanding my pallate I guess? My dentist said it "doesn't have influence on wisdom teeth space" though

My dentist and family keep reccommending that I remove them because of my pallatte but I'm really skeptical about It. I'm going to the dentist rn and I'm writing this on my phone at the car so I'll check here later again when i get back. Thanks all

I talked to my dentist about it and she said that pallate expanders "have no correlation to wisdom teeth space" and that "teeth coming out crooked or without space is genetic and not influenced if you bite hard foods or only soft". When I talked about my narrow and crooked pallate she said "the brace elastics will help with it and I shouldn't worry about pallate expanders". Bruh. What tf should I do now :trepidation:

• JFL
my dentist asked for $2000 to remove my wisdom teeth when I was 16 he said it was urgent and that I had one year max I'm 22 now
That shit's expensive, did you keep them? What happened?
you are 15 you should be consuming lots of dairy and taking vitamin k2 anyway, if you do this this will create place for your widsom teeth
Huh thanks, that's also new info for me. So dairy and vitamin k2 would expand my pallate? How so?

I talked to my dentist about it and she said that pallate expanders "have no correlation to wisdom teeth space" and that "teeth coming out crooked or without space is genetic and not influenced if you bite hard foods or only soft". When I talked about my narrow and crooked pallate she said "the brace elastics will help with it and I shouldn't worry about pallate expanders". Bruh. What tf should I do now :trepidation:
She’s retarded, it’s not genetic at all. Getting your wisdom tooth out won’t do any damage but your dentist is an idiot so take that as you will

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper and 5'7 zoomer
She’s retarded, it’s not genetic at all. Getting your wisdom tooth out won’t do any damage but your dentist is an idiot so take that as you will
Dang. My mom trusts her and kept listening to the conversation :y'all:. Guess it would still be better to just get an expander somewhere else or something? Honestly if there's a way I can keep my wisdom teeth to avoid deformities I'd like to look into it, not so sure about many though.

• +1
You're 15, get them removed while you're still on mommy and daddies health insurance. I had all 4 removed same age as you and my lower third only got better. You're sill going through puberty so just mew, chew, and stay lean. Enjoy the painkillers they give you

• +1
Reactions: soldier_puzzle662
Should I remove them for bimax or just blast test for mandible growth

Dang. My mom trusts her and kept listening to the conversation :y'all:. Guess it would still be better to just get an expander somewhere else or something? Honestly if there's a way I can keep my wisdom teeth to avoid deformities I'd like to look into it, not so sure about many though.
if you have the money and means to go for palate expansion, try it before you remove the teeth. otherwise, just get them removed. wisdom teeth removal isnt a huge problem for most people. but try and push for palate expansion before extraction (if you have the money and means for it) because you cant put back removed teeth. better safe than sorry.
if you are getting an extraction then you HAVE TO get bone graft too to reduce any possible bone loss.

Should I remove them for bimax or just blast test for mandible growth
Test won’t make your jaw grow to a significant degree. If you need Bimax then just get them removed, I’m doing the same thing

Aim for expansion unless you're really recessed, and try to find other ortho.
Here is an example of 20yo guy getting teeth expansion (including mandibular) which seem to give his wisdom teeth a bit more space. (red is after).
1 s20 S0889540617304511 gr3
Posttreatment radiographs A lateral cephalogram B panoramic radiograph C final

Test won’t make your jaw grow to a significant degree. If you need Bimax then just get them removed, I’m doing the same thing
No man test in normal doses wont but other steroids in high doses do I’ve seen this irl from juiced friends

So I should get MSE ?
MSE will only help with upper teeth, for lower you need some expansion too. It's possible with invisalign or various forms of braces. How severe is your case? Do you have any recent x-rays?

MSE will only help with upper teeth, for lower you need some expansion too. It's possible with invisalign or various forms of braces. How severe is your case? Do you have any recent x-rays?
Braces are the one who fucked up this shit and camouflage orthodontics shouldn’t be praised here man

Braces are the one who fucked up this shit and camouflage orthodontics shouldn’t be praised here man
Braces can be used to expand teeth if you didn't know, but bluepilled orthos rarely choose this. You need someone open-minded, less conservative. "Non-extraction orthodontics" it's branded nowadays.

Last edited:
Braces can be used to expand teeth if you didn't know, but bluepilled orthos rarely choose this. You need someone open-minded, less conservative. "Non-extraction orthodontics" it's branded nowadays.
I’m gonna see another ortho but retainers fucked me up already