Is it too late to fix this?

T

TheRioMan

Iron
I am 17 and I've had an inactive/sedentary lifestyle for over 3 years now, also have a varicocele, my T levels right now are 385 ng/dl (was really fatigued and sleepy before the blood draw so I assume the actual number is higher). so far I have a somewhat androgynous face and often get told I look 2 or 3 years younger than my age. so far my bone structure is okay and height's pretty average.

I do wonder if my T levels are the cause of my lack of facial dimorphism or if it's just genetics, and I wonder if it's too late to fix this.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Brazitard and ChristianChad
385 ng/dl at 17 what a joke, u fucked up ur facial development

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
385 ng/dl at 17 what a joke, u fucked up ur facial development
And is it too late to fix it? or will I have to get surgery later?

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard
Retest man. If you didn't sleep well that night it can crush your t-levels a lot. I could crash mine by like 40% simply by not sleeping well and ejaculating day before test. If you retest and it comes back in the subhuman range (under 400) it's just so over

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Brazitard, ChristianChad and Deleted member 19551
Also did you test in the morning without eating anything? T levels drop are the highest in the morning.

• +1
Retest man. If you didn't sleep well that night it can crush your t-levels a lot. I could crash mine by like 40% simply by not sleeping well and ejaculating day before test. If you retest and it comes back in the subhuman range (under 400) it's just so over
I wonder if a varicocele repair would also help, I wonder if varicocele and sedentary lifestyle influence T levels by much or if it's just genetics.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and SoonToAscend
Also did you test in the morning without eating anything? T levels drop are the highest in the morning.
I did it at 8 AM, my usual bed time is around 9 AM, so I did it 5 hours after my last meal and when I was dead tired

• +1
Bruh, u have unfixed variocele? This shit drops yo testosterone, it's well known

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and ChristianChad
I did it at 8 AM, my usual bed time is around 9 AM, so I did it 5 hours after my last meal and when I was dead tired
Wait what
You ate at 3 AM?

• +1
:what:
:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Op fix this shit ASAAAAAAAAP

• So Sad
  • JFL
I still don't know if it's my varicocele that contributes to my low T levels or if it's my sedentary lifestyle

• +1
yes? as I said, my usual bedtime is around 9 AM, so it's normal for me to eat late at night like that
Bruh, this is the shittiest sleep schedule I've ever seen, no wonder ur T is crashed. Night is for sleeping, not day lmao
If u did that for years you just cucked yourself man

• +1
Bruh, this is the shittiest sleep schedule I've ever seen, no wonder ur T is crashed. Night is for sleeping, not day lmao
If u did that for years you just cucked yourself man
I did do it for years, wonder if it's too late to fix it :unsure:

• So Sad
If you smoked for 10 years you are still at risk for cancer. But if you quit today it becomes lesser than if you continued smoking.
Never give up, keep grindin', keep hustlin'

• +1
I am 17 and I've had an inactive/sedentary lifestyle for over 3 years now, also have a varicocele, my T levels right now are 385 ng/dl (was really fatigued and sleepy before the blood draw so I assume the actual number is higher). so far I have a somewhat androgynous face and often get told I look 2 or 3 years younger than my age. so far my bone structure is okay and height's pretty average.

I do wonder if my T levels are the cause of my lack of facial dimorphism or if it's just genetics, and I wonder if it's too late to fix this.
As they said above, retest it... Rest well, don't ejaculate for at least 1 day and don't test it in the morning.

Also if everything fails, you can use Peruvian Maca/Maca Root and Tribulus Terrestris for testosteronemaxxing...

Also I heard that HGH levels are related to Testosterone, so look up Fenugreek, it can increase HGH levels by 2000% or more...

If you want it to raise supplements will help, but first of all you need a good diet...

Please look into Dr. Aajonus Vonderplanitz's work and his Primal Diet (eating raw meat and raw eggs), it's a 100% safe, did it myself, believe me!

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead