Is it too late to heightmaxx naturally?

ivolgn

ivolgn

Iron
I’m 16 and and 4 months, while I stand at about 6’2 (188cm). I really want to grow taller and my growth plates haven’t closed yet but I don’t wanna risk injecting hormones. I know I probably won’t become like 2+ meters tall but is it possible to reach like 194-195 cm if I supplement something other than hormones and perhaps sleep and diet? As much as I know there haven’t been some giants in the family but all males are at least 180 cm (some maybe taller, close to my height, a little shorter than me) and my mom is about 173 cm (which isn’t tall but not bad for a woman from my country).

How do you want us to tell you anything. What would change if someone said yes? And what if someone says no? Or maybe?

Let time pass. It will tell you. Go live.

• Love it
Reactions: agustkd22
if you try to heightmaxx naturally you will not get anywhere in height inject hgh or forever rot

stopped reading at 6’2, if u can’t girls at 6’2 then the problem isn’t ur height faggot

• +1
Reactions: copingtoohardrn, Zonar, zura and 4 others
You're 16. You'll probably hit 6'3 - 6'4 by the time you're 20.

• +1
Reactions: Ascend_forever
No one here recognises the gas this wanker is trying to light in you midgets lmao

Thanks, only normal reply here, idk why everyone is so toxic just for asking a question or calling me a fag for not pulling girls at 6’2. It is really not that deep.

• +1
Reactions: Graham
I’m 16 and and 4 months, while I stand at about 6’2 (188cm). I really want to grow taller and my growth plates haven’t closed yet but I don’t wanna risk injecting hormones. I know I probably won’t become like 2+ meters tall but is it possible to reach like 194-195 cm if I supplement something other than hormones and perhaps sleep and diet? As much as I know there haven’t been some giants in the family but all males are at least 180 cm (some maybe taller, close to my height, a little shorter than me) and my mom is about 173 cm (which isn’t tall but not bad for a woman from my country).
Here is how you can heightmax naturally.
  • 120+ grams of protein daily
  • Raw milk (disease risk) or liposomal colostrum powder + organic whole milk.
  • Multivitamins (especially Vitamin C and Vitamin D)
  • SAM-E (Once a week or so)
  • Sleep like a baby for 9 hours a day (learn how to get perfect sleep everynight, biohacking)
  • Exercise very frequently.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Roge and wsada
Here is how you can heightmax naturally.
  • 120+ grams of protein daily
  • Raw milk (disease risk) or colostrum powder + organic whole milk.
  • Multivitamins (especially Vitamin C and Vitamin D)
  • SAM-E
  • Sleep like a baby for 9 hours a day (learn how to get perfect sleep everynight, biohacking)
  • Exercise very frequently.
perfect, thanks so much, does SAM-E have any side effects and is it safe to use overall?

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
188 is really really good brah

• +1
Reactions: ivolgn
Easily, he just needs to increase blood flow /rest a lot and micro fracture/natural hgh through running and jumping general exercise.likely reach 6’5. A lot of growth isn’t “enabling “it’s not inhibiting,through modern laziness/shit diet/sedentary lifestyle.Your body naturally wants to push your attributes to the max .evolution in a nutshell

• +1
Reactions: ivolgn
Easily, he just needs to increase blood flow /rest a lot and micro fracture/natural hgh through running and jumping general exercise.likely reach 6’5. A lot of growth isn’t “enabling “it’s not inhibiting,through modern laziness/shit diet/sedentary lifestyle.Your body naturally wants to push your attributes to the max .evolution in a nutshell
i’m trying to fix my sleep cuz it’s a bit fucked up, my diet is fine and Imma start sprinting and jumping a lot. i’m taking multivitamins and vitamin d since i can’t get a lot of sun in the winter but 6’5 would be insanely nice

• +1
Reactions: Ascend_forever