Is it too late to start slaying at 25/26?

Lightbulb

Lightbulb

Balding cuck
I think I mog the teencel me and studentcel me atm but idk, my hairloss might fuck me up and my collagen might tank soon too.
Plus my social skills are on par with a 2 years old kid. 0 friends, no connections etc.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, VIP in hell, .👽. and 3 others
It's never too late to slay. And it's never too early to Looksmax.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Mewton, Deleted member 6401 and 19 others
It's not too late to join ER

E4596951 23A8 446C A829 E5B5863D47CC

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5180 and 10 others
Never too late with NW1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Morpheus, Deleted member 2205 and 4 others
oh shit i didnt even see ur headline

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, Deleted member 6401, .👽. and 3 others
I think I mog the teencel me and studentcel me atm but idk, my hairloss might fuck me up and my collagen might tank soon too.
Plus my social skills are on par with a 2 years old kid. 0 friends, no connections etc.
try hair fibers till you get a hair transplant and collagen maxxing
25-26 isn't too late but you won't get a hot jb

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Highrise, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
Study max and get a decent income and looksmax more and then get an 18-19 year old girl. They’re still decent and young and cute. I know many 18 year old sluts who date 25 year olds. It’s not over till 30 for most.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6401
btw op why you didn't start using minoxidile yet? you still have a lot of hair that it's thin, minoxidile is gonna be the best option for you

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Deleted member 3043
Study max and get a decent income and looksmax more and then get an 18-19 year old girl. They’re still decent and young and cute. I know many 18 year old sluts who date 25 year olds. It’s not over till 30 for most.
do u know if there are any 18 year old virgins or if they all lose it by age 12

• +1
Yea they’re all the mega sluts. 99% of 18-19 year olds aren’t virgins. It’s always the status chasing, attention whores who date older guys. When ur 25 u should be happy u even have a young gf, regardless if she’s virgin unfortunately.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Highrise, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
Yea they’re all the mega sluts. 99% of 18-19 year olds aren’t virgins. It’s always the status chasing, attention whores who date older guys. When ur 25 u should be happy u even have a young gf, regardless if she’s virgin unfortunately.
soul crushing ropefuel

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
btw op why you didn't start using minoxidile yet? you still have a lot of hair that it's thin, minoxidile is gonna be the best option for you
I haven’t and I probably won’t. Atm I’m waiting to see how my hair looks like when it’s decently grown back as I went fully Lachowski and buzzcutted a few weeks ago.

However it looks like the pattern is still the same as before: miniaturized hairs on hairline edge grow about 1 cm then stop.
Fucking pisses me off, I’d have nw2 if it’d grow at the same pace

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and AlexHeally
No, take a look at Tom Cruise. He looks 10x better than how he was looking in his teenage years.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, Deleted member 6401, AlexHeally and 1 other person
I haven’t and I probably won’t. Atm I’m waiting to see how my hair looks like when it’s properly regrown as I buzzcutted like a couple of weeks ago. However it seems like the pattern is the same: miniaturized hairs on hairline grow a cm then stop. Fucking pisses me off, I’d have nw2 if it’d grow at the same pace
finasteride will maintain your hair, you need hair growth stimulant to get your thin hair thick again
the best known hair growth stimulant known till know is minoxidle, give it a try, just take care of your collagen as well while you're on it and you will be fine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Lightbulb
No it's still good, the question is why didnt u slay before its not like your looks changed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Im 24 and im gonna start slaying
locationamxing and instagrammaxing<dont have account> finally this year

maybe along the path im gonna find the way to make money to support hardlooksmaxing but rather wont happen
and gonna work with what i have now

• +1
No it's still good, the question is why didnt u slay before its not like your looks changed
It did, I could post a screenshot comparing how I looked like at 18 and now at 23/24 and there’s an improvement.
Also I had a problem back then. Still had the v-card so I was ultra shy when making moves etc. Now I am lower inhib especially if I drink.

and obv the thing that also still impacts me today otherwise I’d start trying to slay - LTR. It’s been 3 years or so since I got a gf

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and AlexHeally
They did, I could post a screenshot comparing how I looked like at 18 and now at 23/24 and there’s an improvement.
Also I had a problem back then. Still had the v-card so I was ultra shy when making moves etc. Now I am lower inhib especially if I drink.
same I look better facially now than what I did as a teenager, the only difference that make me look worse now is due to norwooding

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Lightbulb
no cunt. find a stacylite and settle. at this âge i'll either have that or become aspie forever

• +1
no cunt. find a stacylite and settle. at this âge i'll either have that or become aspie forever
I need to slay not settle jfl

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
Do you know the feel of being over 20 and thinking "man, I look a lot better than back then in school now, the girls probably must go crazy for me now"

And then you start your first tinder account and realize that you are the same ugly shit as before and that nothing has changed in the last 15 years.

Welcome to my world.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mogstars, Deleted member 6401, Aesthetic and 3 others
Do you know the feel of being over 20 and thinking "man, I look a lot better than back then in school now, the girls probably must go crazy for me now"

And then you start your first tinder account and realize that you are the same ugly shit as before and that nothing has changed in the last 15 years.

Welcome to my world.
i'm sorry to hear that my bro...

• +1
25 is old. but, if you don't do it now, in 5 years you're going to be asking us if 30 is too old.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, .👽., AlexHeally and 2 others

Welcome to my world.
Could be me aswell jfl

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
64F4895B 9F6F 41A0 BF56 15B4560EE9D8

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5180, Amnesia and 3 others
girl im seeing atm was virgin and 18 so they exist

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Amnesia and Vidyacoper
  • +1
Well last summer when I was for the first time in years in what you’d call a social gathering there was a 18 y/o, she gave me her number, she was really talkative and shit, we were touching so I guess I can still attract younger pussies?

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, Deleted member 6401 and Vidyacoper
You can slay at any age. But your chancing of securing true love with a JB diminishes along with your hairline and collagen.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
You can slay at any age. But your chancing of securing true love with a JB diminishes along with your hairline and collagen.
I don’t care about muh love muh JBs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
No it’s not too late at all

• +1
It starts getting late to slay around late 30s

• +1
Childhood love is pure and innocent. There is no replacement for that 😔

• +1
Yes, it's too late

But what other choice do we have? Not gonna go back in time

• +1
Yes, it's too late

But what other choice do we have? Not gonna go back in time
How is it too late? You can fuck young hot women if you're decent looking all the way until mid 30's. Anyone who disagrees is wrong.

• +1
How is it too late? You can fuck young hot women if you're decent looking all the way until mid 30's. Anyone who disagrees is wrong.
We are already too mentally damaged and contact with prime women gets less constant by the year

• +1
We are already too mentally damaged and contact with prime women gets less constant by the year
Stop projecting your failures in life onto other people here.

notice how you say ‘we’ as if every member here is as useless as you. Some guys here have potential and yes they can slay at 25+[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Lightbulb and WannaBeA6

Users who are viewing this thread

Back