Is it true ethnics wipe their ass with their bare left hand?

BigBiceps

BigBiceps

Kraken
I remember my grandfather telling me as a kid that musulmans in the desert wipe their ass with their left hand, and thus never use left hand to eat or shake hands/so on. Obviously the richer ones have started using toilet paper/bidet, but how about the bedouins and tuaregs living as nomads. How about street shitting indians, do they bring a roll of toilet paper or just use their hand?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: normie_joe, TeraCope54, chaddyboi66 and 12 others
Yep, that’s why they can’t use that hand to eat

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 14262 and 5 others
I remember my grandfather telling me as a kid that musulmans in the desert wipe their ass with their left hand, and thus never use left hand to eat or shake hands/so on. Obviously the richer ones have started using toilet paper/bidet, but how about the bedouins and tuaregs living as nomads. How about street shitting indians, do they bring a roll of toilet paper or just use their hand?
View attachment 1421523
muslims use water and their hands to wipe. if water isn't available they use rocks or paper

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Mewton, Deleted member 7098 and 5 others
No Muslims do anything that seems dirty with their left hand, they believe right hand is more sacred. Muslims use toilet paper to wipe first and then use water making sure they're clean fully. Cleanliness is very important in Islam.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass, shalomnigga, Mewton and 5 others
No Muslims do anything that seems dirty with their left hand, they believe right hand is more sacred. Muslims use toilet paper to wipe first and then use water making sure they're clean fully. Cleanliness is very important in Islam.
But isn't that why they do everything that's dirty with their left hand, because it's already dirty from wiping ass?

But isn't that why they do everything that's dirty with their left hand, because it's already dirty from wiping ass?
YES but the right hand or leg is more sacred used to eat, put shoe on the right leg first, shake with the right hand etcc.. for everything else that seems unclean left hand is used

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
in the west no in curryland yeah

Think this still happens in curryland.

Afghanistan, and MENA, but not sure how much toilet paper has penetrated now, or Jap style bidets even.

The left hand thing is defo true though, the Quran and the Gita both make reference to it

I mean its what I was taught of course I still use toilet paper but essentially wipe with your let hand and eat with your right

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 14262 and 3 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and SubhumanCurrycel
I do but I'm left handed

How about street shitting indians, do they bring a roll of toilet paper or just use their hand?

It's true...

holy fuck.
8 north curries, have terrible eye areas, weird accents, worst stereyotypes, rude and my cousin worked with them and they can't intergrate into australia, some shit in the toilet and wipe the ass with there hand then wash it of in the sink
BRUH HOLD UP.
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago
Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

CURRIES WIPE THEIR ASSES WITH THEIR HANDS? :lul:
Jersey Shore What GIF
Cnn Hello GIF
What Incredulous GIF by MOODMAN

OMFG WTF :sick:
what the fuck GIF
blink-182 wtf GIF
puke GIF
puke GIF

and on a side note JFL @this gif holy fuck :lul:
save eating contest GIF
yep this is what my cousin has told me, he is almost about 50 and has worked with asians, aussies, indians, thai people, chinese, indians, southern and north etc

he says indians are the dirtiest and rudest people he has ever met, he says they are arrogant, don't intergrate well, like for example when they bump into someone don't apologize and just continue walking, and yes my cousin addmited there are curries that will use the toilet wipe the shit of with there hand and then wash it of there hands in the sink, he also says they spit inside and do all this other dirty shit

also says chinsese aren't much better lmao

btw these aren't my thoughts on indians these are just my cousins, personally i don't mind indians and most are friendly

Filthy disgusting animals. How do they wash their hands after? Even after soaping and scrubbing it still leaves a scent of shit for hours. Imagine how they did it before soap was invented:sick::sick:. And they make fun of european medieval hygiene lmao. Subhuman animals.

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton and Clark69
View attachment 1421523
Muslims can use toilet paper. Many Muslims use left hand. But it's ur preference and depends if paper is available or not. u can research about it from shekha Assim Al Hakeem and other good Islamic yt channels and website islamqa and iskamweb and Zakir Naik

View attachment 1421523

Shitskins use a bidet or a bucket of water, and soap. You spray your asshole with water, then rub it with soap and clean it properly.

Pinkoids literally wipe their ass without washing, leaving shit skid marks between their ass crack.

It's like wiping a plate with a paper towel and calling it a day. That's fucking disgusting.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane