Is it true that chad can have any hairstyle and still slay? I think it's cope.

Phoenician

Phoenician

Iron
Only some chads can have any hairstyle and slay. For the rest hairstyle is still important

you look literaly same tier with every hair cut , even buzzcut unless you have deformities or severe failos that you can mask with some haircuts

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
100 Jets visited your shitty country bombing the shit out of it and you worry about haircuts? :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, lookmaxx28, heyheyheybro22 and 3 others
you look literaly same tier with every hair cut , even buzzcut unless you have deformities or severe failos that you can mask with some haircuts
Nah, for Normies a haircut can make a difference

Haircut and styling is very important. A chad would not be a chad if he had terrible hair

• +1

subhuman

gigachad

hair is life

>I think it's cope.
Well thankfully you are a fucking moron so your opinion is worthless. Anyone with 70+ IQ can see that there is NO HAIR for your BONES. Foids look at your BONES, not hairstyle.

• +1
How is this even a question? Of course even Chads look better with some hairstyles and worse with other hairstyles. Do you really think every Chad can pull buzzcut and long hair? Lmao. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Same applies to Stacies as well.

• +1
>I think it's cope.
Well thankfully you are a fucking moron so your opinion is worthless. Anyone with 70+ IQ can see that there is NO HAIR for your BONES. Foids look at your BONES, not hairstyle.
this is true however not for foids <25, have u seen the amount of recessed soyboys that go viral and slay, i.e. tiktok soyboys will slay till 25, after that they will become subhuman cucks. On the other hand, chads will slay young foids for most of their lives because bones allow people to age with elegance and maintain appeal (look at gandy, o'pry, drago, candice swanepoel etc...)

• +1
Reactions: SavageAstronaut