Is it true that everybody on this forum is RETARDED AS FUCK?

nword49

nword49

Charisma’s disciple
I don’t know why but after foruming for about two weeks now I have JUST! now realized that everyone here is FUCKING RETARDED AS SHIT and should FUCKING KILL THEMSELVES like HOLY SHIT YOU PEOPLE ARE FUCKING FAGGOTS LOL WTF?? DIE.

• JFL
Reactions: iblamechico
You're using '!' where you should be using ',' btw

also 'foruming' is not a word

• +1
Reactions: Lokki and murdah
They are just teens

• +1
Reactions: murdah and 97baHater
I don’t know why but after foruming for about two weeks now I have JUST! now realized that everyone here is FUCKING RETARDED AS SHIT and should FUCKING KILL THEMSELVES like HOLY SHIT YOU PEOPLE ARE FUCKING FAGGOTS LOL WTF?? DIE.
IMG 20240523 090530

Absolutely not retarded. And I ain't got no failos dog.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: iblamechico, rhinoplasty and nword49
You're using '!' where you should be using ',' btw

also 'foruming' is not a word
@Autismcel @not__cel @noobs @i_love_roosters @wackedchives @notgraycel245969 @theonewhocantascend

Exterminate this jew at once.

They are just teens
Okay I remember when I used to lurk lookism when it was still up and it was mainly incels in their 20s and 30s with a few lost and misguided young souls but the fact that your response to this was “They are just kids” makes it MANY TIMES FUCKING WORSE NIGGER FUCK THEM KIDS

like im 35 nigga ill line all these prepubescent fucks up one by one and tickle their bungholes isn’t that right @murdah my main man back me up here

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
@Charisma is it a greycel thing to tag random forum cucks with twenty times my rep count and act like i know them i need your advice is this a good strategy

• +1
Reactions: Charisma
like im 35 nigga ill line all these prepubescent fucks up one by one and tickle their bungholes isn’t that right @murdah my main man back me up here
@Jason Voorhees

@Charisma is it a greycel thing to tag random forum cucks with twenty times my rep count and act like i know them i need your advice is this a good strategy
Yes

Simple answer yes. Those who provide actual useful info tho No they are not but there autistic af.

• +1
Reactions: nword49 and try2beme
Extremely retarded largely. A few high iq and insightful users , I am one of the few and only follow high iq insightful niggas

Define retarded

Extremely retarded largely. A few high iq and insightful users , I am one of the few and only follow high iq insightful niggas
can vouch

Yeh I'm thick as fucking shit