Is it true that only Chads will find real love?

D

Deleted member 22970

Low T Manlet Ricecel
So I’m still relatively new to the blackpill community as indicated by my join date, but I’ve heard a few incels around the web saying that only real love exists if you’re a Chad. Is this true? Sad imagining that your own mom doesn’t actually love your dad just because he isn’t a Chad and will cheat with Chads when given an opportunity if it is.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21931, quackspirations, poopoohead and 2 others
"Only women, children, and dogs are loved unconditionally. A man is only loved under the condition that he provides something."

- Chris Rock

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, Tallooksmaxxer, twilight and 5 others
"Only women, children, and dogs are loved unconditionally. A man is only loved under the condition that he provides something."

- Chris Rock
😔 We’re basically the oppressed minority in this society. What’s sad is that the patriarchy is the natural way of living for thousands of years, but it seems to be that we’re living in more of a matriarchy. We need to get back our ways

true love is complicated.

"true love shouldn't be this complicated" - XXTENTACOIN

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18966, poopoohead, Deleted member 23848 and 1 other person
So I’m still relatively new to the blackpill community as indicated by my join date, but I’ve heard a few incels around the web saying that only real love exists if you’re a Chad. Is this true? Sad imagining that your own mom doesn’t actually love your dad just because he isn’t a Chad and will cheat with Chads when given an opportunity if it is.

- Chris Rock
I think true and/ or unconditional love is impossible. There will always be consequences in any relationships you form, and there will always be limits to what each participant will put up with. Just as a woman is loved as long as she is beautiful, a man is loved as long as he provides.

• +1
Reactions: horizon

I think true and/ or unconditional love is impossible. There will always be consequences in any relationships you form, and there will always be limits to what each participant will put up with. Just as a woman is loved as long as she is beautiful, a man is loved as long as he provides.
I agree with most of what you said but I disagree with the providing. Bobby Lee provides for his wife through his comedic podcast, but is still not unconditionally loved because of his look. I’ve seen tons of women say that a man with a yacht but is a 4 facially is still a 4.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20670 and pneumocystosis
I agree with most of what you said but I disagree with the providing. Bobby Lee provides for his wife through his comedic podcast, but is still not unconditionally loved because of his look. I’ve seen tons of women say that a man with a yacht but is a 4 facially is still a 4.
True. I guess it just depends on the person. Some people care more about looks and some people are less superficial and care more about whether their partner can make them feel happy or not (this is much more common with women). If she was willing to marry him she can’t be that unhappy with him. She could probably be with whoever she wants.

- Chris Rock
Wait until you see how down bad women will act for a man they like :lul:
I don't really believe in this quote's validity outside of its claims for children, and animals.

For women and men, love is conditionally unconditional. What I mean by that is that the love is unconditional under the condition that the woman or man finds you physically attractive. Once the woman or man's physical attraction is gone, the love is no more.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TeenAscender, IMZLEGEND, ascension and 4 others

roping to this one

The closest thing a man can get to 'true love' is the passionate love phase (6 to 8 months) and everyone will achieve that one at some point provided they aren't truecel.

Couples that expend years together don't really love anymore, at least not how people actually picture loving. They are simply comfortable with each other at best or tied by kids and marriage at worst.

Not even chad can overcome that. It is what it is

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and pneumocystosis
I believe anyone can find true love. It's just that a man is exponentially more likely to find it the more attractive they are

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND
Couples that expend years together don't really love anymore, at least not how people actually picture loving. They are simply comfortable with each other at best
In cases like this, they still are attracted to each other, they have just became used to one another. The novelty died down.

He's providing his looks.

A women can be loved and have literally NOTHING going for her.
The same can apply for men, look at drug dealers. They don't have much going for them, and everything going against them.
All it takes is a woman to find said drug dealer attractive and he wins.

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND and horizon
My ex of 10 years dumped me like the entire relationship meant fuck all. I literally spent every single day with her for 10 years, did all kinds of shit together. Grew up together. She left me because she felt a different way about me for "I don't know, about a month." Literally didn't give a shit beyond that. A few months later she was with a taller, more attractive, wealthier friend of mine. They are now married. Fucking goober too.

The redpill "hamstering" is absolutely true. They will just make shit up on the spot to explain why they feel a certain way or do something. They literally don't care about anything except mating with the highest tier male they can. Everything else follows from that. They will completely flip their values, personality. They'll change their name if it means they get high quality sperm. They're like a parasite dressed up like a human.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Deleted member 22126, horizon and 1 other person

- Chris Rock
Only women, children, dogs and chads are loved unconditionally. An incel is only loved under the condition that he gives his life savings and slaves away; making the beds that Stacies and chads have sex on

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Deleted member 22970 and horizon
Only women, children, dogs and chads are loved unconditionally. An incel is only loved under the condition that he gives his life savings and slaves away; making the beds that Stacies and chads have sex on
Reminds of that meme where a currycel is thinking he’s getting a hug from a white Becky but she ends hugging some tall white Chad