Is it true that posting your face on PSL forums will hurt you when looking for jobs?

CarlSagan96

CarlSagan96

In a better place
Or is this something that only might be uncovered if you decide to become a senator or something? I highly doubt that employers would dig deeply enough to find your face on a forum like this

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Or is this something that only might be uncovered if you decide to become a senator or something? I highly doubt that employers would dig deeply enough to find your face on a forum like this

They don't care JFL if your dumb enough to put your real name down

• +1
They don't care JFL if your dumb enough to put your real name down
That’s basically what I thought too, but @cocainecowboy said something about posting a picture of yourself here being bad in itself

• +1
That’s basically what I thought too, but @cocainecowboy said something about posting a picture of yourself here being bad in itself
Lol low IQ shit

How would they ever know ? their not gonna waste time looking through your bloody post it's not like when your working in a shop the manager is ever gonna look at a post history of some insecure nobody

• +1
Technically yes. Who knows how competitive and advanced image searching will be in 3-5 years. Companies will look for ANYTHING negative if they have 2 potential employees they can hire.

That’s why it’s always a good idea to not say racist or sexist shit and keep a good reputation here.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: subhuman incel, Dicklet.4.3, SikKunt and 5 others
Yes, it never leaves the internet. Everything you post on here is recorded forever

it is over for many, many men

No, but it's still a pretty stupid thing to do, unless you have a sub 100 posts account with no racist or misogynistic messages, then it's fine

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 2486

Dont worry bro, KFC have a high staff turnaround so they don't bother vetting too much

Technically yes. Who knows how competitive and advanced image searching will be in 3-5 years. Companies will look for ANYTHING negative if they have 2 potential employees they can hire.

That’s why it’s always a good idea to not say racist or sexist shit and keep a good reputation here.
Even if they do this, are you sure they would look at your post history? They would probably just see that you posted on what is technically an incel forum (incels are universally despised on Reddit)

Even if they do this, are you sure they would look at your post history? They would probably just see that you posted on what is technically an incel forum (incels are universally despised on Reddit)
They will probably just see the link. I HIGHLY doubt any person recruiting you would know what Looksmax.me is.

they dont do it manually man. they have computer do it for them. run through everything you ever posted on the internet and outline dangerous associations/keywords. add on face recognition and ur fucked for a good amount of jobs

entire world is being soyificated and more feminist and very anti-alt right

incels are one of the most universally hated subgroup of men on earth. like not the virgin bluepilled cucks, but the incels with alt right views posting on these type of forums

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: subhuman incel, SikKunt, Deleted member 2426 and 1 other person
It only will if they Google your name and find your face or you are associated with this site and still then it depends on if they know these kinda sites are linked with incels and shooters like Elliot rodger

they dont do it manually man. they have computer do it for them. run through everything you ever posted on the internet and outline dangerous associations/keywords. add on face recognition and ur fucked for a good amount of jobs

incels are one of the most universally hated subgroup of men on earth. like not the virgin bluepilled cucks, but the incels with alt right views posting on these type of forums
that’s why i wanna @facemaxxed maxx and create my own business. no need to please people or conform to their bs

if they dont give you the job because of what you do in your spare time or what you believe in then why would you work for those people anyways. theres so much money in the world to be looking up at people thinking they have any authority

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life, SikKunt, Deleted member 2426 and 1 other person
Nobody will give a shit about my posting in warehouse.

Yeah but then if they see your face on a site like this, even without any keywords they would probably find out what looksmax.me is and see that in general people post misogynistic and racist things here like on other incel sites right?

No, it's perfectly acceptable to post your identity on a place associated with mass murderers, pedophiles, racists, and extremely mentally ill people in general.

Yeah but then if they see your face on a site like this, even without any keywords they would probably find out what looksmax.me is and see that in general people post misogynistic and racist things here like on other incel sites right?
yes dude. they already have a negative bias towards this so all they need is link. they arent gonna "try to find excuses" why your presence here is actually not bad, if anything they'll purposefully ignore what you actually posteds and just ignorantly link your face to terrorism and violence

• +1
Reactions: CarlSagan96
Don't post your face here. I wouldn't risk it

• +1
Reactions: CarlSagan96

We all change facially over time their is no way they could pick up that subtle change over a few year period

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Zygos4Life and Deleted member 2846
Very dangerous to put your real picture here because it stays forever. Even if you did not say anything controversial. This website has a lot of edgy posters so what do you think the employer is going to think of all this?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, CarlSagan96 and Deleted member 2846
Very dangerous to put your real picture here because it stays forever. Even if you did not say anything controversial. This website has a lot of edgy posters so what do you think the employer is going to think of all this?
@facemaxxed you can recruit to ur biz from
this site jfl

Everyone here is low iq as long as your name isn’t posted they can’t track you from an unindexted selfie just don’t post social media photos or your name DUH

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 1464
Fuck niggers

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and needsolution
No, it's perfectly acceptable to post your identity on a place associated with mass murderers, pedophiles, racists, and extremely mentally ill people in general.

You do realize this site isn't inherently linked with incels you know ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Everyone here is low iq as long as your name isn’t posted they can’t track you from an unindexted selfie just don’t post social media photos or your name DUH
high iq. posting ur fb, insta, or twitter is the easiest way to get rolled

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and CarlSagan96
You do realize this site isn't inherently linked with incels you know ?
Sergeant created both this site and incels.is, so like it or not it is. Any site using the PSL scale is linked with Elliot Rodger at minimum because he was a PUAhater

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and CarlSagan96
For now

Just be a freelancer for small businesses if that happens.

Looksmax can implement something that prevents queries of your entire post history like that.

• +1
Sergeant created both this site and incels.is, so like it or not it is. Any site using the PSL scale is linked with Elliot Rodger at minimum because he was a PUAhater

How would they know that though ? Er is barely known by anyone outside of autist psl posts usually they just scroll through for like 10 mins that's it usually

I would imagine the only companies that REALLY do a deep search would be obviously government jobs and MAYBE some left leaning/progressive companies with a good PR.

• +1
yes dude. they already have a negative bias towards this so all they need is link. they arent gonna "try to find excuses" why your presence here is actually not bad, if anything they'll purposefully ignore what you actually posteds and just ignorantly link your face to terrorism and violence

Few problems with this this tech is not out yet probably not for another 10 years atleast no 1 is dumb enough to put their names down and by the time they get this tech since most our faces change over time their is no way they could know it's you

• +1
Also little advice if you use imgur once you take down the image if you type your username in to Google your face will still come up but you can get the image removed off of Google if you request it to be removed

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 2846

its fucking over, serge kike doesnt allow people to delete their images, fucking jew

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426 and Deleted member 2846
Funny because Incels are treated like ISIS members for suggesting looks matter.

• JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian
I would imagine the only companies that REALLY do a deep search would be obviously government jobs and MAYBE some left leaning/progressive companies with a good PR.

Not to worry then i'm trying to do a trade you think a bunch of trades man care about that shit ?

if anyone wants to ask for ratings, POST ON THE LOOKSMAXXING SECTION, mods dont really gfive a shit, that will at least allow you to edit images out, or use imgur

• +1
  • +1
Not to worry then i'm trying to do a trade you think a bunch of trades man care about that shit ?
They care about reputation and who you are as a person. Professionals don’t want to work or be known to work with racist sexists.

Imagine employer looking at @Kinko selfies he post here. He posted one wearing a pan on his head 🤣🤣🤣

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Zygos4Life, Vitruvian and 2 others
Also little advice if you use imgur once you take down the image if you type your username in to Google your face will still come up but you can get the image removed off of Google if you request it to be removed
good info.

• +1
Reactions: jjm4765
A user named Nibba posted his face here and now there's an entire website about his racist sexist and anti Semitic posts. His life is over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Zygos4Life, chadpreetcel123 and 3 others
A user named Nibba posted his face here and now there's an entire website about his racist sexist and anti Semitic posts. His life is over
isnt it because he was a massive jerk anyway?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 2846
life isnt that straight forward, a human being is going to check your application, likely female, likely low iq

life isnt that straight forward, a human being is going to check your application, likely female, likely low iq
Its literally the first result when you type his name on google

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, chadpreetcel123 and Deleted member 2846
dude nibba is done for jfl

"I'm not aware of that. I never used this site. Someone might have taken my photos from ig/jewbook/whatever and larped as me".

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, chadpreetcel123, Ruby and 2 others