Is it true that posting your face on PSL forums will hurt you when looking for jobs?

I have always stayed private online. IMO you post your face anywhere but facebook or whatever your playing with fire

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Its literally the first result when you type his name on google
Nope. What’s the website called though?
C3A85D39 C049 4440 ABC4 BE265CF688CC

• +1
Just dont be racist or hateful

Im ok with getting fully doxxed because ive never saida nything racist or sexist

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, RAITEIII and Deleted member 2846
A user named Nibba posted his face here and now there's an entire website about his racist sexist and anti Semitic posts. His life is over
there's a reason there is a website about him not so many others who have posted here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Just dont be racist or hateful

Im ok with getting fully doxxed because ive never saida nything racist or sexist
Some random guy: "Different races have different iq's"

Internet: What a fucking racist pig we should kill him and his family

• +1

exactly

Chris rock: "if my kid is gay ill hit him with a doll house"

Grammys: You're a fucking piece of shit while we applaud an old man who drugged and raped a 13 yo girl and ran away to a different country.

Chris rock: "if my kid is gay ill hit him with a doll house"

Grammys: You're a fucking piece of shit while we applaud an old man who drugged and raped a 13 yo girl and ran away to a different country.
leftists get off on taking shit way too literally.

If you think different "races" are genetically superior, then that's racist and it contributes to justifying racism. Theres no actual scientific backing for racial intelligence theory, its just conspiracy theories.

If you think different "races" are genetically superior, then that's racist and it contributes to justifying racism. Theres no actual scientific backing for racial intelligence theory, its just conspiracy theories.
Dd

• +1
Reactions: InjectE
"just have 3.3k posts abouts dicks theory, they will see you as an intelectual for sure"

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Be_ConfidentBro, Zygos4Life and 2 others
I personally don’t give a fuck because I haven’t said anything illegal and I never talked about wanting to rape like I have seen other members do. Freedom of speech, I can say whatever I please.

• +1
Different races have different heights, skin color, skull size, muscle density / insertions, face shape, but nah dude it just ends there disregard all the evidence if all factors were accounted for everyone would look and act the exact same.
leftists get off on taking shit way too literally.
I'm not being hyperbolic on the response either, you can see Harrison ford's disgust on his face

Last edited:
Different races have different heights, skin color, skull size, muscle density / insertions, face shape, but nah dude it just ends there disregard all the evidence if all factors were accounted for everyone would look and act the exact same.
I mean genetically more intelligence

I mean genetically more intelligence
Different races are prone to different diseases but nah as soon as we pass the blood brain barrier we are all kumbaya exactly the same

I'm so glad I'm self employed

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 2846
Different races are prone to different diseases but nah as soon as we pass the blood brain barrier we are all kumbaya exactly the same
yea, theres no actual evidence for "races" being less or more genetically intelligent . .

There is evidence for "races being prone to different diseases"

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and InjectE
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Dogs and InjectE
IQ has been debunked as a measure for intelligence. Basically the arguments are that either it tests severe retardation or that it relies on background cultural knowledge which not all races share equally.
What about literally just pattern recognition and/or math IQ tests with no language or needing to know any specific "culture"

that it relies on background cultural knowledge which not all races share equally.
How so?.most modern iq tests are designed to make it as fair as possible culturally.Also can you explain how some cultures have advantage when it comes to iq tests?.Also the study was done in US with adopted kids so culture is not even an argument here.

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
Summary of Findings of Initial Study Briefly, in 1976 we found that: 1. Adoptive parents and their biological children in the 101 participating families scored in the bright-average to superior range of age-appropriate IQ tests. 2. The 130 black and interracial adopted children scored above the white population average for the same U.S. region (M = 100) and were performing adequately in school. In fact, we found the average IQ of the black/interracial children adopted in the first 12 months of life to be 110, some 20 points above the average IQ for black children being reared in the black community. Nevertheless, as found by other researchers, the adopted children scored on average below the birth children of these families. This was true not only for black/interracial adoptees, but also for white and Asian/Indian adoptees. 3. We interpreted these data to indicate that: (a) putative genetic racial differences do not account for a major portion of the IQ performance difference between racial groups, and (b) black and interracial children reared in the culture of the tests and the schools perform as well as other adopted children in similar families, as reported by other researchers. 4. The personality and social adjustment of the parents, biological offspring, and adopted children (ages 4-12) in these families was, on average, quite good.

The study doesnt even support that 4chan infographic lol

-pregnant black women are more likely to be poor and give the baby a shit environment

-high class adoptive parents are less likey to adopt black kids

-a black adoptee might hang out with other blacks (who are poor) , and get influenced by them .

-racism. . blacks are expected to do worse in school, so they may feel discouraged

There are so many factors........... its so dishonest to use that as evidence
IQ has been debunked as a measure for intelligence. Basically the arguments are that either it tests severe retardation or that it relies on background cultural knowledge which not all races share equally.
IQ is probably ok to test intelligence, generally. ..

the writers of the Minnesota adoption study dont think the IQ test differences are genetic

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3045
-high class adoptive parents are less likey to adopt black kids

-a black adoptee might hang out with other blacks (who are poor) , and get influenced by them .

-racism. . blacks are expected to do worse in school, so they may feel discouraged
JFL,again IQ is Mostly genetic your IQ is not going to decrease just because you felt discouraged in school at some time.strawman tier argument.

JFL,again IQ is Mostly genetic your IQ is not going to decrease just because you felt discouraged in school at some time.strawman tier argument.
The study you linked doesnt even agree with your position lol ..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
IQ in real life is mostly used by losers who want to act undiscovered talents or something or to use it as argument for the supremacy of the white race.
funny because asians have the highest iq on average according to IQ tests.

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
funny because asians have the highest iq on average according to IQ tests.
Then how come the majority of nobel prize winners are white?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Technically yes. Who knows how competitive and advanced image searching will be in 3-5 years. Companies will look for ANYTHING negative if they have 2 potential employees they can hire.

That’s why it’s always a good idea to not say racist or sexist shit and keep a good reputation here.
FUCK NEGROS

that’s why i wanna @facemaxxed maxx and create my own business. no need to please people or conform to their bs

facemaxx maxxed. I like it.

in relation to this thread there is no proof you are the one who actually posted the selfies.

you could just say some internet troll found your selfie pics and larped on some incel forum you've never heard of.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 2810 and Deleted member 2846
if there is no evidence that its actually you then just deny it just say it was someone else using your pics

• +1
NO,the entire article is not based on scientific research and evidence instead its some shit tier internet survey.
Don't even bother iq copers are retarded srs, I've heard it all already

lmao @ the Nobel Peace Prize. It's just a organisation for neo-colonials to dick suck each other. Why the fuck did Kissinger get the prize? Dude is a straight up war criminal.
facemaxx maxxed. I like it.

in relation to this thread there is no proof you are the one who actually posted the selfies.

you could just say some internet troll found your selfie pics and larped on some incel forum you've never heard of.

I mean, would employers really care who did it? Nope

• +1
They care about reputation and who you are as a person. Professionals don’t want to work or be known to work with racist sexists.

And you think a buissness company cares what you done on your own free time. Jfl their to busy

• +1
If you get famous it will fuck you.

• +1
If you think it's a good idea to make a thread here with photos of your face, from an account with tons of controversial and shitty statements and then be certain nothing bad may potentially come out of this, I have very bad news for you...

• +1