Is it unethical to inject future kids with HGH to have tall kids?

You also have to keep estrogen under a specific value. If estrogen levels go above a specific level, growth plates will fuse.

If you inject testosterone or any aromatizing steroid, it will cause elevated aromatase activity, meaning more testosterone will be converted to estrogen.

Using aromatase inhibitors is dangerous, so don't do it on children.

But HGH and IGF-1 is ok. See what occurs in the body of men with hypogonadism, then try to replicate the same conditions in the body of a healthy male in his puberty/rapid growth phase.

You also have to keep estrogen under a specific value. If estrogen levels go above a specific level, growth plates will fuse.

If you inject testosterone or any aromatizing steroid, it will cause elevated aromatase activity, meaning more testosterone will be converted to estrogen.

Using aromatase inhibitors is dangerous, so don't do it on children.

But HGH and IGF-1 is ok. See what occurs in the body of men with hypogonadism, then try to replicate the same conditions in the body of a healthy male in his puberty/rapid growth phase.
Yeah, test is off-limits i will make sure they have a good diet with chewing hard meat for jaw.

HGH for eating more and muscle.

Yeah, test is off-limits i will make sure they have a good diet with chewing hard meat for jaw.

HGH for eating more and muscle.
Nice.

And better consult with an endocrinologist so you don't fuck up things.

That's a highly ethical thing to do.
Just wait until they start puberty though.

we’re just creating a rat race for height, soon LL will be a standard procedure

I made a thread on this