Is it useless to get braces

Gojo

Gojo

Iron
Is it useless to get braces to improve my face or increase my features if my teeth are straight and my bite is alr? Is it waste o money? I've seen a lot ppl improving their faces w braces when they had straight teeth and maybe good bite at sight, i'm worried bout it cuz mainly it fixed their cheekbones, they got hollow cheeks and a few more improvements

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
Make sure to go to an Airway Orthodontist and you'll be fine. Regular orthodontists are influenced by bad science. They'll try to pull your teeth and make you wear elastics that'll recess you.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ungewist, toji., zura and 2 others
If you want crooked teeth then yes braces are useless.

• +1
If your teeth are good you don't need braces braces won't give you hollow cheeks or better cheekbones unless your teeth are fucked

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and TechnoBoss
Is it useless to get braces to improve my face or increase my features if my teeth are straight and my bite is alr? Is it waste o money? I've seen a lot ppl improving their faces w braces when they had straight teeth and maybe good bite at sight, i'm worried bout it cuz mainly it fixed their cheekbones, they got hollow cheeks and a few more improvements
I'm in a similar position to yours; I have all the upper teeth straight, my bite is fine from the molars, but since in the bottom area, at the front, I have a couple of teeth crowded, and one of them hits against the palate on top, so I feel like it pushes my jaw backwards.

So, if the dentist tells me I should put braces on all my teeth, I'll refuse because, as you say, there's a risk they mess up my entire jaw. I'd rather have that troublesome tooth removed.

• +1
Make sure to go to an Airway Orthodontist and you'll be fine. Regular orthodontists are influenced by bad science. They'll try to pull your teeth and make you wear elastics that'll recess you.
Im 14 yo. Do i need to ask expert if i need them bc anyway when i look at my teeth i can't see any bad angles or smth like that, my parents will think its useless if i don't explain them properly, and theres a problem - i don't know anything about that.
If you think braces might help me in any way to improve my face if my teeth are right, can you explain why and how braces may help?

Im 14 yo. Do i need to ask expert if i need them bc anyway when i look at my teeth i can't see any bad angles or smth like that, my parents will think its useless if i don't explain them properly, and theres a problem - i don't know anything about that.
If you think braces might help me in any way to improve my face if my teeth are right, can you explain why and how braces may help?
dont get braces you will be in so much pain i got braces and they hurt alot only get them to improve my teeth like me

• +1