Is it weird that i like AMPUTEE FOIDS?

D

Deleted member 20618

Diamond
Like bro wouldnt you like to grab her amputated part and like tell her that shes a defect that deserves to be fucked by incel like me?

Found this through tiktok and i got insta hard on from thinking that and now i think i want amputee foid from now on

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Merćer, Deleted member 16369 and 4 others
Like come on do u guys see the appeal in that? Fuck man i think amputee foids will settle for anyone tbh probably maybe

Filipino moment

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
Like come on do u guys see the appeal in that? Fuck man i think amputee foids will settle for anyone tbh probably maybe
i prefer austictic women

they arent deformed but still cant stop me :love:

• Love it

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, Chadeep and .🇹🇩.
Like bro wouldnt you like to grab her amputated part and like tell her that shes a defect that deserves to be fucked by incel like me?

Found this through tiktok and i got insta hard on from thinking that and now i think i want amputee foid from now on

You live in Nova Scotia?

• +1
The bar is so low for femoids

• +1
Reminder OP is an uglier version of ER

Yes that way she won’t be able to run when I’m about to rape her in minecraft

• +1

Reminder OP is an uglier version of ER
Ok be honest do i look at least ltn in this pic then? This was 8 months ago and i wasn't bald and had hair

1FB45E41 85F3 413A 915A C00ACB558345

what surgeries can i get

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and Erik-Jón
Ok be honest do i look at least ltn in this pic then? This was 8 months ago and i wasn't bald and had hair

View attachment 1791254

what surgeries can i get

grade 10 but looks 10 years old. your voice is surprisingly deep considering how young you look though

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
grade 10 but looks 10 years old. your voice is surprisingly deep considering how young you look though
its my nigger filipino genes dude. My mom is 4'10 and looks mid thirties when she is 50

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Ok what surgeries can i get pls tell me @zv1212. I want to get LL first but i think i need nose job or rhino whatever its Called

Ok what surgeries can i get pls tell me @zv1212. I want to get LL first but i think i need nose job or rhino whatever its Called
hit the gym for now.

time for surgerys will come one day, but you dont need to concern yourself yet. how old are you? if you're over 18 roidmax right away tbh

• +1
Less resistance 😝

• Love it
You lack dimorphism and look too feminine. Ironically the best things you could to looksmax is roid and grow a beard. There really is no glaring facial flaws you can correct with surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Pol Pot speaks

• Love it
hit the gym for now.

time for surgerys will come one day, but you dont need to concern yourself yet. how old are you? if you're over 18 roidmax right away tbh
Am 16 bhai

You lack dimorphism and look too feminine. Ironically the best things you could to looksmax is roid and grow a beard. There really is no glaring facial flaws you can correct with surgery.
is over for me if i cant fix my psl with surgery. btw i will take any surgery to fix dimorphism whatever that is

is over for me if i cant fix my psl with surgery. btw i will take any surgery to fix dimorphism whatever that is
Show a picture of your side. You lower third is kinda short. If you’re recessed then you need orthodontic work.

If you’re not recessed you would probably benefit from wrap around jaw implant for taller lower third.

You are also only 16 your face will look slightly more masculine as you get older.

And also gymaxx you need to be ripped to compensate for your feminine face.

Get ripped, get tattoos, get tanned.

Show a picture of your side. You lower third is kinda short. If you’re recessed then you need orthodontic work.

If you’re not recessed you would probably benefit from wrap around jaw implant for taller lower third.

You are also only 16 your face will look slightly more masculine as you get older.

And also gymaxx you need to be ripped to compensate for your feminine face.

Get ripped, get tattoos, get tanned.
He's not even feminine just low psl imo

If you don't go to the gym after whining like a bitch so long then I'm ignoring you btw.

We told you what needs to be done so don't fuck around

If you don't go to the gym after whining like a bitch so long then I'm ignoring you btw.

His face is neotenous he looks very young. His jaw is short, and he has a very feminine eye area. His brows aren’t low set they are high and curved as apposed to low and straight. He also has a small mouth which is a feminine feature

He is like a normie in terms of PSL but he just looks like a little boy. Zero sex appeal tbh.
82C27A49 B223 4E23 BA61 D1E98B6B52D3

• +1
His face is neotenous he looks very young. His jaw is short, and he has a very feminine eye area. His brows aren’t low set they are high and curved as apposed to low and straight. He also has a small mouth which is a feminine feature

He is like a normie in terms of PSL but he just looks like a little boy. Zero sex appeal tbh.
View attachment 1791291
You just described asian people lad

Not feminine just chinkcelled

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
You just described asian people lad

Not feminine just chinkcelled
Asian skulls are more neotenous on average than European skulls. Most asians are low in dimorphism and high in neoteny.

54D9D927 7FCB 4E0F 8EC4 83125D22DF8D

BECAD52F 137B 4A7D B737 663741B2A2CD

1927EF96 E2C4 46A8 8080 86AA46AC1825

Brutal skull mog tbh
EA9B7BF0 D260 4036 AB54 59A8277E2B4E

@zv1212

• JFL

Ok bro i am going to gym btw can u tell me what makes me low psl what features exactly. And do u think i can make it to
Low tier normie?

Ok bro i am going to gym btw can u tell me what makes me low psl what features exactly. And do u think i can make it to
Low tier normie?
No. You are less than 2psl facially and 5"6

Nothing can make you ltn

• JFL
No. You are less than 2psl facially and 5"6

Nothing can make you ltn
is it over. What would u rate urself personally

is it over. What would u rate urself personally
Ltn probably

I think I'll be 4.5psl after leanmaxxing. +physique halo. But the height is too great a falio

I will ascend so hard after LL

If I grow from HGH then I could easily fraud 5"8 without LL

Then after that I'll become a pro boxer and become the greatest of all time. That will ascend me to HTN

• +1
Ltn probably

I think I'll be 4.5psl after leanmaxxing. +physique halo. But the height is too great a falio

I will ascend so hard after LL

If I grow from HGH then I could easily fraud 5"8 without LL

Then after that I'll become a pro boxer and become the greatest of all time. That will ascend me to HTN
sounds like a solid plan

• +1
nah but they're chad only unfortunately

@Growth Plate is there any hope for this lad ?

• +1
He's normie for a 10 year old
The shape of his head is just fucked

Literally nothing you can do about it. No surgery.

I think status halo and LL is his only hope

He needs to become a caged animal and hurt people. He needs to brutalize people's boyfriends in front of them.

Or run rapegame.

• +1
@Growth Plate is there any hope for this lad ?
I don't think he's as low psl as you claim he is. Remember PSL is only a face rating. It doesn't include height or anything else, otherwise it would be an SMV rating. He literally just looks extremely underdeveloped. He looks no older than 12 ded srs
But somehow he hasn't grown the past year and his voice is surprisingly deep so no more development for him confirmed.
He should get LL to at least like 5'10" and perhaps take advantage of his aging genetics and prettyboymax. It would probably be hard for him to get a lot of inches from LL and look proportionate because of his peanut sized skull and small frame, so maybe he should take roids to ascend his frame and that could also ascend his facial dimorphism especially if he does it young. Do Filipinos have top tier hair loss genes? If so, also with his good aging genes, he should definitely do roids young to ascend his frame and facial dimorphism

I don't think he's as low psl as you claim he is. Remember PSL is only a face rating. It doesn't include height or anything else, otherwise it would be an SMV rating. He literally just looks extremely underdeveloped. He looks no older than 12 ded srs
But somehow he hasn't grown the past year and his voice is surprisingly deep so no more development for him confirmed.
He should get LL to at least like 5'10" and perhaps take advantage of his aging genetics and prettyboymax. It would probably be hard for him to get a lot of inches from LL and look proportionate because of his peanut sized skull and small frame, so maybe he should take roids to ascend his frame and that could also ascend his facial dimorphism especially if he does it young. Do Filipinos have top tier hair loss genes? If so, also with his good aging genes, he should definitely do roids young to ascend his frame and facial dimorphism
His hairline is basically bald tier lad. You can't prettyboy max with that head shape honestly.

His upper head width to lower head with mogs my Bidelt to waist ratio into oblivion

• +1

blink-182 wtf GIF