Is it weird to go alone to a bar?

alien

alien

Kraken
My boomer foid therapist gave me an assignment to go to a bar this weekend. My two friends flaked on me. So my therapist told me I must go to the bar ALONE. For at least one hour. And talk to at least one girl.

Is it weird to go to the bar alone?
If not, what should I do? Should I sit at the barstool up front or at a table. Should I turn around from my bar stool to make eye contact with women at tables, walking around? Seems awkward. Unless there's women sitting at the barstools too.

I'm 5'6" btw so really self-conscious about bar game and I have short legs. Bar stools were not designed for short men and women. It makes me look like less of a man to sit on a bar stool. I have FACE and a girthy DICK. But insecure about my height and autism, social anxiety. I'm down to 19.1% body fat, up to 39.7% muscle mass @ 145 lbs (according to my digital scale), 36. I used to be 29% body fat @ 168.2 lbs 5 months ago. I feel a lot more confident in my looks now. But I'm so worried about getting laughed at for being alone. Or getting mogged by tall Chads.

I'm thinking of going 1-2 hours before last call (2 AM generally) since I think that women are more likely to being open to being approached and bedded late at night. So likely going at midnight.

Or maybe there's someone here in the Toronto Area who legitimately wants to be my wingman Saturday night? No doxxing plz. lol.

Thanks.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
My foid friend also said that being a wingwoman for me wouldn't work because any woman I approach at the bar would automatically assume we are fucking.

My foid friend also said that being a wingwoman for me wouldn't work because any woman I approach at the bar would automatically assume we are fucking.
You need another guy with you, do you know no one who can fill that role in?

You need another guy with you, do you know no one who can fill that role in?
I literally only have like 3 friends, 2 of them guys. And neither of them have all that much interest in me. One of them got covid 16 days ago and is still whining about his symptoms. And the other guy said he's babysitting his sister's kid. But he could be blowing me off.

This is the dilemma when you've got like no true friends. These are not exactly close friends either.

• So Sad
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Moggie
No not really weird. A bar welcomes all intentions. A club would be weird, but you can easily get separated from your mates and then just go solo.

Obviously act normal (and eye contact is normal, just don’t creep). Don’t shy away from human interaction whether male or female.

If you can enjoy it, you’ve already won

• +1
I literally only have like 3 friends, 2 of them guys. And neither of them have all that much interest in me. One of them got covid 16 days ago and is still whining about his symptoms. And the other guy said he's babysitting his sister's kid. But he could be blowing me off.

This is the dilemma when you've got like no true friends. These are not exactly close friends either.
Well, you'll go to the bar, order overpriced beer and sit there alone for 2 hours awkwardly looking at people to talk to them before chickening out and not saying shit.

• JFL
If not, what should I do? Should I sit at the barstool up front or at a table.
Plenty of people go alone, they talk to the bartender...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20452
Just ask yourself what prime Chico would do

It’s better than laying down and rotting in this forum on a Saturday night

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and isis_Bleach
My boomer foid therapist gave me an assignment to go to a bar this weekend. My two friends flaked on me. So my therapist told me I must go to the bar ALONE. For at least one hour. And talk to at least one girl.

If not, what should I do? Should I sit at the barstool up front or at a table. Should I turn around from my bar stool to make eye contact with women at tables, walking around? Seems awkward. Unless there's women sitting at the barstools too.

I'm 5'6" btw so really self-conscious about bar game and I have short legs. Bar stools were not designed for short men and women. It makes me look like less of a man to sit on a bar stool. I have FACE and a girthy DICK. But insecure about my height and autism, social anxiety. I'm down to 19.1% body fat, up to 39.7% muscle mass @ 145 lbs (according to my digital scale), 36. I used to be 29% body fat @ 168.2 lbs 5 months ago. I feel a lot more confident in my looks now. But I'm so worried about getting laughed at for being alone. Or getting mogged by tall Chads.

I'm thinking of going 1-2 hours before last call (2 AM generally) since I think that women are more likely to being open to being approached and bedded late at night. So likely going at midnight.

Or maybe there's someone here in the Toronto Area who legitimately wants to be my wingman Saturday night? No doxxing plz. lol.

Thanks.
Try it out

I am at decent height (5'8) and good proportions, and never felt short sitting on those stools
Having gandy tier face obviously helps me tremendously

Imagine having a female therapist, get a male therapist instead dude. How is some women going to understand inceldom/how bad it is for men nowadays

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Deleted member 20097