Is it weird to look for a wife at 20yo?

:ogre::ogre::ogre:

• Woah
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Like i’d marry her if this lasted atleast like 3/4 years.
No it’s not weird but are you NT enough to get into a long term relationship let alone married? I would like to get married but I can’t get anywhere near that

• +1
It’s stupid is what it is

Imagine wanting to get married in this day and age
How is it stupid, I would rather be married to girl of my dreams than slay disgusting looking bimbos

Nigga who cares bro, if you always thinking about the bad shit going on in the world you won’t enjoy shit.
How is it stupid, I would rather be married to girl of my dreams than slay disgusting looking bimbos
I live in the US so I’m biased towards what I see and hear, marriage is dead af over here

You’re essentially selling your soul to Shaitan himself by signing that piece of paper, also from what I’ve seen from all of my married family members and friends except for like 1

• +1
good luck paying alimony and child support at 23-24

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski, Kamui and PseudoMaxxer
No it’s not weird but are you NT enough to get into a long term relationship let alone married? I would like to get married but I can’t get anywhere near that
well, that’s why i’m asking. I’m gonna try LTR her for as long as possible and then if i’m able to keep it up i’ll marry her

good luck paying alimony and child support at 23-24
Read below
Every single couple I know with kids is miserable

Every single girl in the relationship resents, whips and cucks the husband. They don’t have sex and she nags him all day

He’s made to wagecuck all day, sometimes with 2 jobs just to support a fucking family. Just lmao. 0 free time, maximum stress, and for what? A little girl who’s gonna grow up to become a whore like all her friends and some little boy who, unless is top 5%, will end up a failure just like every other average guy out there

I can’t wait for the fucking retards on here fall for the wife and kids meme to live the rest of their lives as an ATM machine to kids who are destined to fail and an aging, complacent wife who doesn’t respect them

My best friend already has a son and he’s only 19 and the shit I hear from him about his family and bm makes me glad all those times I decided to wear condoms instead of raw dog bitches

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski, PseudoMaxxer and forevergymcelling