Is it weird to start uni at 21?

prettyboy.elyas

prettyboy.elyas

Iron
I’m a 21-year-old, probs high functioning autist (not diagnosed, but I was diagnosed as having Generalised Anxiety Disorder which is basically the same thing), just starting university, with plans to transfer to law after my first year. I’m concerned about being seen as an older student since most of my peers will be 18 and might wonder why I’m only in my first year. I worry that it might be too late for me to turn my life around. I'm starting university later than most because I struggled with anxiety and depression after my grandfather's death, for whom I was the primary caregiver. I spent a year and a half wasting my time pretending to go to uni, and eventually came to the realisation that I needed to change my life.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, N1666 and Darkeningstar
nah nobody give a fuck

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, deepfuckingvalue, TUSSELEIF and 10 others
And when ull get in the real world of work nobody care

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, deepfuckingvalue, VolcelFTW and 2 others
You could lie on your cv and pretend u where working on a random enterprise during 3 years, I’m dead serious seen it from my own eyes

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, VolcelFTW and prettyboy.elyas
no, also depending on where you are its not true that most of your peers will be 18. as an 18 year old first year i was one of the youngest and most of my classmates were at leat 19 or 20, probably 40% 19 year olds, 40% 20 year olds and 20% 21 and over

• +1
Reactions: prettyboy.elyas
its normal in europe

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Clqs, TUSSELEIF and 2 others
Gonna be even worse for me, I’m gonna go at 24

Past 23 is
if u find a way to look younga nobody give a shi, even worse the 18 years old people are just annoying.

“Uh what alcohol tastes” ?!
“Uh I’ve just drink two beers guys I’m a thug!!”:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
You guys are so dumb. You can go to university at any age. It's a place for you to study to gain skills. You don't just stop learning skills when you turn a certain age. There is also people with multiple degrees. This isn't high school anymore this is an adult environment.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, deepfuckingvalue, TUSSELEIF and 1 other person
theres a 27yo in my first year class who talks with us, just dont act like an oldcel

the only problem is that at 27-30 you're going to have to apply to companies with no experience, which isn't great

You guys are so dumb. You can go to university at any age. It's a place for you to study to gain skills. You don't just stop learning skills when you turn a certain age. There is also people with multiple degrees. This isn't high school anymore this is an adult environment.
Cope. It‘s for young adults or you‘re gonna be an outsider weirdo.

• Hmm...
Reactions: owlofathena
the only problem is that at 27-30 you're going to have to apply to companies with no experience, which isn't great
Internship are experience foolz

nah nobody give a fuck
They do. Even when I was 18 everyone in my year group especially foids would be like they're not hanging around with a non-fresher. It's cuck behaviour but nevertheless I've observed this time and time again. They develop an in group mentality and look down on anyone younger or older their own age.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: watah and owlofathena
Cope. It‘s for young adults or you‘re gonna be an outsider weirdo.
Just keep on having that kid mentality it will get you nowhere in life.

They do. Even when I was 18 everyone in my year group especially foids would be like they're not hanging around with a non-fresher. It's cuck behaviour but nevertheless I've observed this time and time again. They develop an in group mentality and look down on anyone younger or older their own age.
Then why do most women prefer that the guy is at least 3 years older?

• +1
Reactions: watah and Paul7
Just keep on having that kid mentality it will get you nowhere in life.
I‘m just trying to cope that I ruined my chance of going to university 5 years ago and now I‘m too old and bitter to go back.

It probably is overrated apart from being able to socialize and being invited to parties.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
I‘m just trying to cope that I ruined my chance of going to university 5 years ago and now I‘m too old and bitter to go back.
In 5 years time you will be 5 years older. There is people in their 50s that go back to university. If you don't do it you will be older regardless. You could also do it part time if your already working for a company.

I doubt age matters at all. It depends more about what the person looks like.
Apart from cougars most of the statistics show that women prefer a man who is either the same age or a little older. I have observed this in reality and I believe it to be true from what I have seen around me.

honestly, it depends how old you look and act. You can larp -1 year if you are really worried, but you need to look the part too, no one will believe you if you look mid 20s+.

You need to fix your mentalcel problems fast before start of uni too. it’s not impossible

Average age of uni students in Europe on graduation is 27

No not at all. There’s people who resit exams or go on a gap year etc and join when they are like 20. Just larp your age if you care that much, or say you were travelling. You are at university, not high school.

I could gave more fuck to get any bitches the first trap to uni it’s to succeed the 1st years and to succeed until the 3rd or 5th years

You’ll met so many dude stuck on the first years and changing cursus.

Plus 18 years old foid…
“I don’t smoke, I don’t drink,
Did u hear the last Taylor swift song wow I love her”

Nah fuck u need to pass the exam

not at all. 18 and 21 are pretty much the same

• +1
Reactions: prettyboy.elyas
Actually somewhat common to do so here in america

I'm planning to start uni at 24 so

edit: i already responded to this thread lol