I’ll probably be Chad at 21

TGUN.

TGUN.

but inside doesn’t matter
Joined
Dec 8, 2025
Posts
18,332
Reputation
34,340
I mean this isn’t even a ridiculous statement.

At 17

I terramog oconnors

I terramog Marlon


There is no reason I won’t be on there level in my 20s

Keep laughing

I’ll be TikTok famous in 3 years max
 
  • +1
Reactions: burnerzz7, mxl4chi1, polarpop and 3 others
I mean this isn’t even a ridiculous statement.

At 17

I terramog oconnors

I terramog Marlon


There is no reason I won’t be on there level in my 20s

Keep laughing

I’ll be TikTok famous in 3 years max
Make sure to give some money to me brah
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN. and -joe
And then you woke up
 
Keep dreaming, Joker. You belong locked back up in Arkham Asylum. I'll find you sooner or later.
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel, mxl4chi1, TGUN. and 1 other person
I mean this isn’t even a ridiculous statement.

At 17

I terramog oconnors

I terramog Marlon


There is no reason I won’t be on there level in my 20s

Keep laughing

I’ll be TikTok famous in 3 years max
and then you can start drinking perfect timing
 
  • +1
Reactions: Caped Crusader
Are you tall?
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN.

Similar threads

TGUN.
Replies
11
Views
53
overforme3
overforme3
J.bass
Replies
4
Views
45
jp212
jp212
TGUN.
Replies
12
Views
74
1_lifechanging_mome
1_lifechanging_mome
Bitchwhipper2
Replies
1
Views
44
Bitchwhipper2
Bitchwhipper2
g4rlic
Replies
2
Views
26
Fragments
F

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top