Is it "weird" to want to be a bit more feminine as a guy?

GetShrekt

GetShrekt

⠀ ⠀
As the title states, I'm a guy. I'm also straight, madly in love with women, and am super comfortable and confident as a man. However, there are times where I wish I feel like adding a bit extra...spice if that makes sense? I've been like this for as long as I can remember since when I was a kid I liked painting my nails, wearing mom's makeup, and playing with dolls yet also doing the most stereotypical boy things like playing sports, being super edgy, and of course dreaming about girls. I love things like exaggerating my words and being dramatic, dancing full body, and even wearing small female accessories such as watches and a bit of eyeliner since it helps bolden my features. Sometimes I'll see a really good looking chick and think "wow, not only do I want to do her but that insert\_accessory/leathercoat/foundation would look rad on me". Idk how to describe it, maybe in a way I want to relate to females more while still attracting them as a man....? I think being overall masculine with a moderate sparkle of preppy girly-girl sounds very appealing.

When I'm around my female acquaintances/friends I often act sassy and girly but when I'm with the boys I'm pretty much a 9 year old kid yelling into the mic while playing MW2 back in 2010. Like it's so odd to me how comfortable I am playing both sides while not really at the same time since I couldn't envision myself as anything but a guy.

Again it's really complex. I wanna be the guy who can dance along perfectly with a group of girls AND share some features with them while also not being questioned about my masculinity.

• JFL
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, court monarch777, Deleted member 17430 and 7 others
you're metro sexual

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and ChristianChad
i want a feminine guy

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Deprived, Toth's thot, GetShrekt and 1 other person
you're metro sexual
Nah not at all. My life changed for the better when I started meeting guys who are feminine. I can only speak for myself and the people I know but they’re definitely the nicest and most respectful type of people I’ve ever met. Feminine people aren’t judgy, especially compared to our counterparts and I think that’s a large virtue. Theyre also usually the most full of life and vibrant.

I think in theory an incredibly large amount of women would be fighting over a straight feminine guy. I think it already put you at an advantage for having a down to earth, compassionate energy.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived
Nah not at all. My life changed for the better when I started meeting guys who are feminine. I can only speak for myself and the people I know but they’re definitely the nicest and most respectful type of people I’ve ever met. Feminine people aren’t judgy, especially compared to our counterparts and I think that’s a large virtue. Theyre also usually the most full of life and vibrant.

I think in theory an incredibly large amount of women would be fighting over a straight feminine guy. I think it already put you at an advantage for having a down to earth, compassionate energy.
Bro, metrosexual just means a straight guy with some feminine mannerisms

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Its weird bur nothing wrong with it

i just want them to be my emotional tampon , love me , help me with my problems

like a mom

Bro went to the psyche ward and turned into a faggot :feelskek:
Is it unusual for men to feel secure enough in their identities to be comfortable expressing themselves this way? Certainly seems that way to me! I would go so far as to say that it would be weirder to deny oneself access to such aspects of themselves. So far as I see things, there is never reason to limit expressions of self to being what one supposes other people might rather expect.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Its weird bur nothing wrong with it
Cisgender Feminine Men do exist, so no it's not weird at all
i just want them to be my emotional tampon , love me , help me with my problems

like a mom
Men should be allowed the full range of expression. If that includes some nail polish, eyeliner, feminine clothing or accessories, so be it. Makes one no less a man. A man is whatever a man is. I believe this need to shove people into very tiny boxes where gender expression is concerned may be feeding into the trans trend. There are people literally telling men that if they enjoy what’s been defined as feminine things, they may be a woman. No fam. That’s something entirely different. We need to get past the ignorance about gender on so many levels.

• JFL
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩 and Deleted member 17829
Cisgender Feminine Men do exist, so no it's not weird at all

Men should be allowed the full range of expression. If that includes some nail polish, eyeliner, feminine clothing or accessories, so be it. Makes one no less a man. A man is whatever a man is. I believe this need to shove people into very tiny boxes where gender expression is concerned may be feeding into the trans trend. There are people literally telling men that if they enjoy what’s been defined as feminine things, they may be a woman. No fam. That’s something entirely different. We need to get past the ignorance about gender on so many levels.
Bei femnine as a man is not the same as intenionaly making yourself more femnine

Did u find @Prettyboy reddit account?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
Alright, Which subreddit did you get this from

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Bakin donuts 🍩 and GetShrekt
Did u find @Prettyboy reddit account?
The key variable here is confidence. If you max confidence, you can wear a pink kimono and paint your toenails and chicks will eat that shit up. There’s a direct correlation.

Lifefuel thread

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, GetShrekt and Bakin donuts 🍩
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
weird is made up concept by the majority
there is no weird in reality

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
@GetShrekt why you hummin bro? Im a feminine guy, i read poems and drink lattes

You take it a bit too far.

Masculinity with touched with some femininity to the face is all i want.

It's called being "a bit of a homo".

Stunning and brave.

Last edited:
As the title states, I'm a guy. I'm also straight, madly in love with women, and am super comfortable and confident as a man. However, there are times where I wish I feel like adding a bit extra...spice if that makes sense? I've been like this for as long as I can remember since when I was a kid I liked painting my nails, wearing mom's makeup, and playing with dolls yet also doing the most stereotypical boy things like playing sports, being super edgy, and of course dreaming about girls. I love things like exaggerating my words and being dramatic, dancing full body, and even wearing small female accessories such as watches and a bit of eyeliner since it helps bolden my features. Sometimes I'll see a really good looking chick and think "wow, not only do I want to do her but that insert\_accessory/leathercoat/foundation would look rad on me". Idk how to describe it, maybe in a way I want to relate to females more while still attracting them as a man....? I think being overall masculine with a moderate sparkle of preppy girly-girl sounds very appealing.

When I'm around my female acquaintances/friends I often act sassy and girly but when I'm with the boys I'm pretty much a 9 year old kid yelling into the mic while playing MW2 back in 2010. Like it's so odd to me how comfortable I am playing both sides while not really at the same time since I couldn't envision myself as anything but a guy.

Again it's really complex. I wanna be the guy who can dance along perfectly with a group of girls AND share some features with them while also not being questioned about my masculinity.
Slippery slope OP. Next thing you will want to suck cock to feel more feminine and before you know it you will be trying to turn yourself into an eldritch horror.

Reddit copypasta

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt