Is it worse to be too desired or to be rejected?

D

Deleted

Lurker
Basically girls problems are that theyre too desired. Getting compliments from strangers. Too many unnattractive guys telling them they want to Fuck them and even some incels desperate enough for them so They cant stay away and rapes them. To be sexualised.

Mens problem is not being wanted at all, to die a virgin and to end up lonely. To never get attention or compliments and to never get a significant other no matter how hard you try. Also to be ”creepified” for trying to be nice.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane, Wallenberg, OOGABOOGA and 10 others
What kind of a question is this

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: randomvanish, itorroella9, thecel and 12 others
obv rejected

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Both are really bad its hard to say whats worse

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Marsiere214, Deleted and 2 others
What do you think is worse?

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
what a silly thread

• +1
Reactions: spark and germanlooks
Both are really bad its hard to say whats worse
I’ve sort of been on both spectrums were i used to be rejected and unwanted but have recently been sexualized even by a girl in my class which got very awkvrd but still from my experience i think ugly men have it so much harder than 99% of people who are ”too desired” for their liking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14875, one job away, Chadeep and 3 others
Make them fight over you.

• JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Eduardo DOV, Chadeep and 7 others
Obviously being rejected and unwanted is way worse

• +1
Reactions: metagross
I’ve sort of been on both spectrums were i used to be rejected and unwanted but have recently been sexualized even by a girl in my class which got very awkvrd but still from my experience i think ugly men have it so much harder than 99% of people who are ”too desired” for their liking.
Chads have best in both world. High attention and are in no danger. Women get high attention but high danger the opposit is for ugly men.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, OOGABOOGA, Chadeep and 1 other person
I hate getting attention from landwhales. Im not spending 4-5 days a week at the gym to be disrespected like that :trepidation:

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 14875 and Deleted member 13332
I mean I understand where girls are coming from, guys only wanting to fuck them but not caring about them as people, getting to know them etc. Most guys are even struggling to find girls that want to fuck them, let alone wanting to get to know them better. They can both be lonely but I would 100% rather have people want to fuck me, even if they don’t care about me as a person

c29cddaaa80a943478c5ad710793281e--ugly-guys-funny-mugshots.jpg

you really wanna be this guy
i dont think so

Basically girls problems are that theyre too desired. Getting compliments from strangers. Too many unnattractive guys telling them they want to Fuck them and even some incels desperate enough for them so They cant stay away and rapes them. To be sexualised.

Mens problem is not being wanted at all, to die a virgin and to end up lonely. To never get attention or compliments and to never get a significant other no matter how hard you try. Also to be ”creepified” for trying to be nice.
Men's suicide rates are way higher than that of women. They are way more depressed and suffer a lot more than women do.
I think this is a fairly easy answer.

Women play life on tutorial mode, so it's obvious which one is worse.

I’ve been a handsome guy and I’ve been an ugly guy and I choose handsome every fucking time.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, germanlooks and Deleted
I’ve been a handsome guy and I’ve been an ugly guy and I choose handsome every fucking time.
As a attractive guy you have no risk involved unless you live in gay area

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted
As a attractive guy you have no risk involved unless you live in gay area
Unironically u can be raped when drunk and i have a friend who got raped by the new legal definition of rape which includes it being rape even with consenst and stuff

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks
Unironically u can be raped when drunk and i have a friend who got raped by the new legal definition of rape which includes it being rape even with consenst and stuff
Only happens if you look like an estrogenic pretty boy. If you are a maesthetic chad you don’t get raped

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
What’s better , overabundance or extreme scarcity?

fuck you arvid

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted and thecel
"what if i was the rejected"
"what if i was the desired"

which one thinks one of these?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted and thecel
arvid measure your face already. go to store, use a calipher you don't even need to buy

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Just scar a woman’s face and they’ll most likely kill themselves within the month

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted
What’s better , overabundance or extreme scarcity?
Most ppl in society say women have it harder bcuz they're not wanted for want they want to be wanted for and they get too much attention from unnattractive guys

• +1
Reactions: thecel