Is it worth buying a camera to take good pics of myself for Tinder?

Deleted member 16958

Deleted member 16958

Gold
I want to take pictures for Tinder.
I uploaded one shitty selfie taken with my iPhone 7 and I got 60 likes in 3 days which isn’t a completely incel result. I believe I can do better with decent pics.

How much would it cost me to buy a camera that will take pictures of similar quality to whatever the newest iPhone is?
Would I need to spend more than €300?

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks and Toth's thot

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Hades, .👽. and 2 others
I want to take pictures for Tinder.
I uploaded one shitty selfie taken with my iPhone 7 and I got 60 likes in 3 days which isn’t a completely incel result. I believe I can do better with decent pics.

How much would it cost me to buy a camera that will take pictures of similar quality to whatever the newest iPhone is?
Would I need to spend more than €300?
Cheaper and easier to hire a photographer for a few hours. Or even better have a friend with a DSLR

• +1
Reactions: dadfa, Gad and Deleted member 16958
Cheaper and easier to hire a photographer for a few hours. Or even better have a friend with a DSLR
Nah, i’d feel way too cringe to hire a photographer to take tinder pics of me. I want them to look effortless and not try-hard. I also don’t have friends and definitely not friends who are photographers.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
tinder is worthless. Most accounts get shadow banned, one day i'd get 20 likes then a week later its down to nothing even if I posted convincing model larps on the same account. Don't waste your money on this shit, go out, get rejected, get jaded, stop caring so much.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NormieKilla, Hades, dadfa and 3 others
tinder is worthless. Most accounts get shadow banned, one day i'd get 20 likes then a week later its down to nothing even if I posted convincing model larps on the same account. Don't waste your money on this shit, go out, get rejected, get jaded, stop caring so much.
Tinder throttles unverified chadfishers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16958
bumble

• +1
Tinder throttles unverified chadfishers
No im saying id have pics of myself verified, get 10 to 20 likes a day, then a week later I am getting nothing. it shadow bans most people.
its a piece of shit and totally retarded to rely on for real life dating. Go to the nightlife area in your city and start learning to talk to people.

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 16958
eh i don't think so, pics taken with a new iphone in nice lighting at a flattering angle should be more than good enough for tinder. imo a camera would only be worth it if you have a borderline fwhr or a longish midface and the phone distorts your features

• +1
No im saying id have pics of myself verified, get 10 to 20 likes a day, then a week later I am getting nothing. it shadow bans most people.
its a piece of shit and totally retarded to rely on for real life dating. Go to the nightlife area in your city and start learning to talk to people.
It's possible the models didn't get good results since you were already shadow banned. See what happens if you buy a boost with them.

• +1
It isn’t really, I know I could get somewhere with decent pics. I have friends who slayed off of it too. I don’t even have anywhere to go out and get rejected since I have no friends. If I could go clubbing i’d just wait for a foid to approach me there but I can’t.

Is there really a difference?

eh i don't think so, pics taken with a new iphone in nice lighting at a flattering angle should be more than good enough for tinder. imo a camera would only be worth it if you have a borderline fwhr or a longish midface and the phone distorts your features
I don’t want to spend a shit ton of money on a jewphone tho. Is my iPhone 7 not enough?

• +1
Reactions: amorfati
It isn’t really, I know I could get somewhere with decent pics. I have friends who slayed off of it too. I don’t even have anywhere to go out and get rejected since I have no friends. If I could go clubbing i’d just wait for a foid to approach me there but I can’t.

Is there really a difference?

I don’t want to spend a shit ton of money on a jewphone tho. Is my iPhone 7 not enough?
Lmao what's with the anti-semitism here?

• JFL
Reactions: Hades, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and amorfati
should be good enough, at least for selfies. lighting and angles matter a lot, more than the camera imo. again, if your face is wide and compact enough to still look decent even with lens distortion i wouldn't bother with a professional camera

• +1
should be good enough, at least for selfies. lighting and angles matter a lot, more than the camera imo. again, if your face is wide and compact enough to still look decent even with lens distortion i wouldn't bother with a professional camera
My face is wide, yeah. One thing I can never get right is lighting. It’s just a matter of luck if it looks good. It’s too dark in the evenings and mornings, if the sun is out it’s too bright etc. I’ve taken great pics in the past but most of the time they look shit because of lighting.

• +1
Reactions: NarrowJaw
Yes it is. Not just for tinder but also for instagram maxxing. It doesnt have to be a brand new expensive camera or a jewphone tho. I generally take pictures with my shitty olympus camera from 2007 which I bought second hand. Works well enough for me, much better than lets say a samsung with horrible lens, lightning and general clarity of the picture.

My face is wide, yeah. One thing I can never get right is lighting. It’s just a matter of luck if it looks good. It’s too dark in the evenings and mornings, if the sun is out it’s too bright etc. I’ve taken great pics in the past but most of the time they look shit because of lighting.
You probably know this already but if not, try taking pics during the golden hour. Also use flash in low lighting. Some faces just work better in certain lighting tho and it's hard to say what's the real issue without seeing ur pics

• +1
Seems a bit like an overshot , unless you are passionate for photography and would use it for that kind of hobby.

Else, just ask a friend to take pictures with a decent mobile phone and then apply subtle filters to them.

I find taking pics in shading with the sun out makes me look my best

• +1
Yes it is. Not just for tinder but also for instagram maxxing. It doesnt have to be a brand new expensive camera or a jewphone tho. I generally take pictures with my shitty olympus camera from 2007 which I bought second hand. Works well enough for me, much better than lets say a samsung with horrible lens, lightning and general clarity of the picture.
Would a €300 camera match a newish iPhone’s quality?

You probably know this already but if not, try taking pics during the golden hour. Also use flash in low lighting. Some faces just work better in certain lighting tho and it's hard to say what's the real issue without seeing ur pics
Problem is where I live during winter it’s always gray and dull, there isn’t really a golden hour.

• So Sad
Reactions: NarrowJaw
Would a €300 camera match a newish iPhone’s quality?
Probably. But it doesnt make sense to me to spend that much money on a camera just for tinder, unless ur doing photography professionally or as a hobby

No becasue tinder is supposed to be casual

Probably. But it doesnt make sense to me to spend that much money on a camera just for tinder, unless ur doing photography professionally or as a hobby
I’ve spent 10x that on prostitutes, so...

No becasue tinder is supposed to be casual
No one would know i’m an aspie that bought a camera just for tinder

• JFL
Reactions: amorfati
I could be wrong but I wonder if you put too much effort into it you might come off as a try hard. A girl told me once that my profile had too many professionally shot photos and it made me look less NT. Just food for thought.

• +1
Chad uses a causal selfie made with his smartphone and gets 1000+ likes in one day while you have to buy a whole camera set up in order to get atleast some likes from landwhales

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Stevensmithgerard, klamus and 1 other person
Nah, i’d feel way too cringe to hire a photographer to take tinder pics of me. I want them to look effortless and not try-hard. I also don’t have friends and definitely not friends who are photographers.
inhib

Chad uses a causal selfie made with his smartphone and gets 1000+ likes in one day while you have to buy a whole camera set up in order to get atleast some likes from landwhales
Except you don’t know that because no Chad ever used aspie basement selfies. They all have high quality pictures taken with the latest iPhones with plenty of group photos and thousands of photos to choose from.

I could be wrong but I wonder if you put too much effort into it you might come off as a try hard. A girl told me once that my profile had too many professionally shot photos and it made me look less NT. Just food for thought.
Did you fuck?

Except you don’t know that because no Chad ever used aspie basement selfies. They all have high quality pictures taken with the latest iPhones with plenty of group photos and thousands of photos to choose from.
Cope

What am I coping about nigga? Show me one Chad Tinder profile where he’s sitting in his basement taking selfies with his Nokia. It doesn’t happen. All the Chads used for Tinder experiments either have professional modelling shots or top-tier pics of them outside doing stuff and since they’re always out doing stuff, they have plenty of pics to choose from.
Chads don’t use shit pictures.

A decent camera will run you $800-$1200.

• +1
What am I coping about nigga? Show me one Chad Tinder profile where he’s sitting in his basement taking selfies with his Nokia. It doesn’t happen. All the Chads used for Tinder experiments either have professional modelling shots or top-tier pics of them outside doing stuff and since they’re always out doing stuff, they have plenty of pics to choose from.
Chads don’t use shit pictures.
You are delusional.
Chad just uploads 2 selfies and he gets more matches than you ever will
0B9C193A F80C 4C71 B382 9391D4F3D66A
6496825D BD5A 45A3 81B7 B0431F9CFCFC

normies are the ones who cope with professional pictures

You are delusional.
Chad just uploads 2 selfies and he gets more matches than you ever will
View attachment 1509294 View attachment 1509295
normies are the ones who cope with professional pictures
le just post supermodels theory

Jfl some people here are legitimately braindead. And those selfies weren’t the first ones they uploaded. They took time to play around with angles and lighting.

60 likes in 3 days is good. iphone camera is more than enough. just try to make good pics with good style and shit. you will get better each pic you make. gl(y)

• Love it
60 likes in 3 days is good. iphone camera is more than enough. just try to make good pics with good style and shit. you will get better each pic you make. gl(y)
I actually have some decent selfies I took 2 years ago but they’re aspie PSL-tier selfies so I can’t use them :feelswhy:

i think as summer approaches i’ll have better lighting so i’ll try take them in March.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
I actually have some decent selfies I took 2 years ago but they’re aspie PSL-tier selfies so I can’t use them :feelswhy:

i think as summer approaches i’ll have better lighting so i’ll try take them in March.
just look at Instagram amateur models how they take their pics and copy the ones u like. it's usually very Casual/not tryhard and good quality

• +1
just look at Instagram amateur models how they take their pics and copy the ones u like. it's usually very Casual/not tryhard and good quality
yeah i’ll do that. I think I need to learn at least some basics of photography because sometimes I happen to take very good pics of myself, but most of the time they look aspie as fuck. Lighting is usually what kills me. I just can’t get that right and it’s so annoying. I can take good pics during the summer but never during autumn and winter here in the UK.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.