Is it worth getting braces at late 20s? Insurance would cover the costs around 15k

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
Its the absolute last chance for me on the dating market. Should i really destroy that with 1.5 years of walking around with braces in my mouth??
Insurance would cover the cost, but i dont know if its worth it. Maybe i take 5k out of my own pocket and get veneers?

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
how are your teeth?
By the way i had braces for 1.5 years and i'm still getting veeners

Its the absolute last chance for me on the dating market. Should i really destroy that with 1.5 years of walking around with braces in my mouth??
Insurance would cover the cost, but i dont know if its worth it. Maybe i take 5k out of my own pocket and get veneers?
Braces Halo’d me . I don’t know if it’s just me but I think even adults look good with braces

Some Milf came into my work and the first thing I noticed is how nice the braces made her mouth area look

• +1
Reactions: JuneBug
how are your teeth?
By the way i had braces for 1.5 years and i'm still getting veeners
Upper teeth are in line, lower are crowded and ugly. The real problem is very narrow mandible, but no surgeon or ortho had a solution to expand it :( Only thing they can offer are braces

Upper teeth are in line, lower are crowded and ugly. The real problem is very narrow mandible, but no surgeon or ortho had a solution to expand it :( Only thing they can offer are braces
Get MSDO, or IMDO. It is possible to widen the mandible, and thats what u need, braces wont widen the mandible.

• +1
Reactions: Deusmaximus
Get MSDO, or IMDO. It is possible to widen the mandible, and thats what u need, braces wont widen the mandible.
But i really cant find any surgeon or ortho that performs msdo. Dont know if there is a surgeon worldwide performing it.

Braces are a halo. If your old braces make you look at least 5 years younger.

• Woah
Reactions: Ken
But i really cant find any surgeon or ortho that performs msdo. Dont know if there is a surgeon worldwide performing it.
u gotta travel bro, insurance wont cover it if u have to travel abroad?