Is it worth getting on T or steroids in early 20s?

getra

getra

Faded
Last time I got tested my testosterone was at 473. Other than that I can seriously tell something is fucked up with my hormones. Doctor told me my prolactin and E levels were slightly near to where they could consider it high but that was still considered normal jfl. Will it effectively boost me at all given I’m almost 21? Doesn’t even need to be Trt or steroids, I just need something effective.

473 is a normal T level. If it were in the 200s or something, it'd be worth trying to get a script for TRT from a doctor.

That's the lower end of normal. Might as well do TRT.

Last time I got tested my testosterone was at 473. Other than that I can seriously tell something is fucked up with my hormones. Doctor told me my prolactin and E levels were slightly near to where they could consider it high but that was still considered normal jfl. Will it effectively boost me at all given I’m almost 21? Doesn’t even need to be Trt or steroids, I just need something effective.
Unless you have severe obesity, absolutely not.

Not obese but severely skinny fat. On average I eat one or two meals a day.
is it severe to the point that working out feels almost impossible?

Yes. Inject T. If you're a true looksmaxxer, you're going to start injecting T at 30 anyways. Why not start earlier if you need it? I would do it if I didn't have such shit hairloss genes.

Yes. Inject T. If you're a true looksmaxxer, you're going to start injecting T at 30 anyways. Why not start earlier if you need it? I would do it if I didn't have such shit hairloss genes.
That’s why I’m so skeptical cause my temples have been receding a bit too

is it severe to the point that working out feels almost impossible?
Yeah I have horrible stamina. For example I can’t jog half a mile without feeling nauseous at the end of it. Then I need to take like a 10-20 min break.