Is it worth getting Orbital Decompression?

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

Kraken
One of my eyes bulges forward and creates a very disgustingly obvious asymmetry plus causes one eye to not be deep set. I wonder if orbital decompression would be a solution for this. Has anyone ever got it here and is it worth it?

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and Deleted member 28896
No I will lucifermaxx
Cool, I've also been considering selling my soul. Good luck brotha, let us unite in hell, where we will suffer from eternal pain

Cool, I've also been considering selling my soul. Good luck brotha, let us unite in hell, where we will suffer from eternal pain
Brutal but do you know anything about orbital decomp?

Never seen someone with astonishing results, just from bulging to kinda bulging.
Mine isn't like crazy bulging, but you can see one is bigger/more forward than the other one and I can touch it and feel it as well. I think I'll speak to my doctor see what he recommends. I can send you my eyes in dms (warning: you will have nightmares)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
Mine isn't like crazy bulging, but you can see one is bigger/more forward than the other one and I can touch it and feel it as well. I think I'll speak to my doctor see what he recommends. I can send you my eyes in dms (warning: you will have nightmares)
yeah send it

Orbital decomp is a meme tbh and it’s a fucking nasty surgery, don’t they take ur eye ball out it’s socket and scrape bone from behind it

Anyway it decreases IPD and Pfl

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Orbital decomp is a meme tbh and it’s a fucking nasty surgery, don’t they take ur eye ball out it’s socket and scrape bone from behind it

Anyway it decreases IPD and Pfl
From the results i've seen on youtube it seems legit if u have truecel eyes