Is it worth getting rhinoplasty?

Romeo1111

Romeo1111

Sphinx
I would say my biggest flaw is my nose so thinking of getting rhino is the future, would it be worth it and would it improve my looks enough that it’s worth it?

Attachments

• 27C97E10-CDBB-4CE5-B63E-2652934F537E.jpeg
    27C97E10-CDBB-4CE5-B63E-2652934F537E.jpeg
    257.9 KB · Views: 0
  • C60C9901-C4E6-453B-B5FE-B0186DD2CBEB.jpeg
    C60C9901-C4E6-453B-B5FE-B0186DD2CBEB.jpeg
    349.1 KB · Views: 0
  • BC86B3A6-8826-4BA5-BBA8-33EDA34F46E0.jpeg
    BC86B3A6-8826-4BA5-BBA8-33EDA34F46E0.jpeg
    365.8 KB · Views: 0
  • D51ECB59-9A70-480F-8971-218DA0E3599F.jpeg
    D51ECB59-9A70-480F-8971-218DA0E3599F.jpeg
    140.5 KB · Views: 0
Rhinoplasty is worth it a lot, a slim sized nose would definitely benefit you.
Yet your current one doesn’t look very bad, but you would ascend from a rhino for sure, despite that you are already good looking and I think I’ve seen threads from you were you talked about your success with women.
Decide for yourself :)

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Romeo1111
I honestly don't think your nose is your biggest flaw. Your nose is fine you are probably just overthinking.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, fvolkek, Deleted member 7098 and 1 other person
Rhinoplasty is worth it a lot, a slim sized nose would definitely benefit you.
Yet your current one doesn’t look very bad, but you would ascend from a rhino for sure, despite that you are already good looking and I think I’ve seen threads from you were you talked about your success with women.
Decide for yourself :)
Girls are not at to big of a worry atm it’s more that I don’t like the way I look myself, thanks for the help

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and xanny
I honestly don't think your nose is your biggest flaw. Your nose is fine you are probably just overthinking.
Is there anything worth getting in your opinion?

It looks good from the front imo, maybe a bit too overprojected from the side but you are fairly good looking regardless

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Romeo1111 and Scorpioned
Girls are not at to big of a worry atm it’s more that I don’t like the way I look myself, thanks for the help
Can understand that, I think you would benefit from a rhinoplasty 100%

• +1
Reactions: Romeo1111
mogs mine tbh, I wouldn't get rhino you don't have droopy tip or crooked nose but It would help you maybe yea but risk of botched result is too high for that imo

• +1
bro the only person who knows whether or not its worth it is you. do you want to live the rest of your life with your current nose? the fact you made this thread tells me that answer is no, so yes I think you should get rhinoplasty it only costs a few thousand.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and Romeo1111
bro the only person who knows whether or not its worth it is you. do you want to live the rest of your life with your current nose? the fact you made this thread tells me that answer is no, so yes I think you should get rhinoplasty it only costs a few thousand.
That’s true thanks for telling me, I was surprised at the price it’s quite low

That’s true thanks for telling me, I was surprised at the price it’s quite low
don't go for low prices go for good surgeons

• +1
Reactions: fvolkek and Romeo1111
Are there any good in Scandinavia do you think?
I don't know bro you have to the research just don't go for cheap because you don't wanna look like a gay ass man after the surgery :lul:

• +1
Reactions: fvolkek and Romeo1111
I don't know bro you have to the research just don't go for cheap because you don't wanna look like a gay ass man after the surgery :lul:
haha very true probaly someone good that i can find in sweden, i have some money saved up from investing so the price is not a problem

• +1
Reactions: bogii
Is there anything worth getting in your opinion?
Not really, you are a good looking lad. However if you really want to get a rhino, please don't fly to Turkey, Russia or Iran for a cheap surgeon. Do not save money for things like that, it's easier to have one sucessful expensive surgery than multiple ones because you had a botched one.

• +1
Not really, you are a good looking lad. However if you really want to get a rhino, please don't fly to Turkey, Russia or Iran for a cheap surgeon. Do not save money for things like that, it's easier to have one sucessful expensive surgery than multiple ones because you had a botched one.
Would you still give a middle eastern this advice too? Feel like they would know how to operate on such noses the most

No you don't need a rhino. I had one and it was not a success. I admit it is slightly big on the profile picture but it ain't a big deal.

The real problem maybe lies on your lack of forward growth ?

• +1
Only If you have a Arab nose like me despite being european

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220323-113243.png
    Screenshot_20220323-113243.png
    556.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Nostril shape

• +1
No you don't need a rhino. I had one and it was not a success. I admit it is slightly big on the profile picture but it ain't a big deal.

The real problem maybe lies on your lack of forward growth ?
Yeah that’s true don’t know how to really fix it not to experienced with surgery’s

I would say my biggest flaw is my nose so thinking of getting rhino is the future, would it be worth it and would it improve my looks enough that it’s worth it?
Nah

• +1