Is it worth going on a calorie deficit as a 16 year old?

NeedToSucceed

NeedToSucceed

Years without the love of a woman: 5
im pretty fat (around 26-28% body fat) and my face looks bloated because of it. is it worth going on a 6-7 month calorie deficit to get lean? or should I go on a calorie surplus and focus on gaining as much muscle mass as possible? How much will going cut stunt my growth? For context im 6'0 200 pounds

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
im pretty fat (around 26-28% body fat) and my face looks bloated because of it. is it worth going on a 6-7 month calorie deficit to get lean? or should I go on a calorie surplus and focus on gaining as much muscle mass as possible? How much will going cut stunt my growth? For context im 6'0 200 pounds
Lift, eat smart, lower calories.
Once you lose about 20 pounds, bump calories to maintenance and keep lifting.

or dont

sounds good, thanks for the advice

You will stunt your height you should eat minimum 2500 cal at this age and Max 3200 if you are not bodybuilding
sounds good, thanks for the advice

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
You will stunt your height you should eat minimum 2500 cal at this age and Max 3200 if you are not bodybuilding
I'm eating about 1000-1500 cals a day, I'm 18 so idk if I'm shooting myself in the foot

U are lol,this is the amount of calories skinny girls eat.
Yoi should get 2500 minimum if u are stationary and 2800 if you do minimum exercise and 3200 for heavy exercises

I'm eating about 1000-1500 cals a day, I'm 18 so idk if I'm shooting myself in the foot

If you’re overweight yea which you are but don’t cut sub12%, eat high quality and train, going catabolic isn’t a problem as long as you don’t crash and burn your nutrient+ mineral intake and body fat

No. Get fat af cuz if you do fasting like I did at 16, you will only grow to 5’10 manlet.
im most likely gonna stay on maintenance and lift until my body looks doesnt look like garbage then go on a bulk so i can maximize growth and atleast get a "bear" physique instead of looking like a skinny-fat retard cuz most of the fat in my body goes towards my stomach :feelswhy:. ill most likely go on a cut 1 year from now. I'd probably be 6'1/6'2 and i could achieve a decent physique by the time i enter university

yeah im planning to go on a bulk for 18 months and begin my cut before my second year of university so i can reach around 15% body fat. i know 18 months sounds too long but im willing to do anything to reach a final height of at least 6'3

yeah im planning to go on a bulk for 18 months and begin my cut before my second year of university so i can reach around 15% body fat. i know 18 months sounds too long but im willing to do anything to reach a final height of at least 6'3
Whatever u do,be careful to not stunt yourself.
And u should probably get on aromasin or an aromatase inhibitor to keep ur plates open

Do you have any cheap and trusted sources? I've heard about it but its hard to find a trusted source thats also cheap. rn I dont have a job but i have $300 saved up and ill get another job during summer vacation

How tall are you right now?

Just workout fatso. How can you be 200 pounds at 16

No. Get fat af cuz if you do fasting like I did at 16, you will only grow to 5’10 manlet.
As a 5'7 giga manlet, I would kill to be a 5'10 manlet.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and AlexBrown84
Just workout fatso. How can you be 200 pounds at 16
huge appetite, lack of self restraint, and I eat a lot of calorie dense foods. sort of worked out in my favor cuz im tall. Im not planning on losing too much weight, i just want to build muscle and be in a calorie surplus until im finished growing at 18 years old

Looks like you have an endomorph body type. I recommend getting the alex jones physique.

Attachments

• nguldpoitin11.png
    nguldpoitin11.png
    530.7 KB · Views: 0
Get on Ray Peat diet

Looks like you have an endomorph body type. I recommend getting the alex jones physique.
thats the ideal physique im trying to achieve before I enter university