is it worth going to university for meme degrees

D

Deleted member 18879

autistic 8 year neet KV hand atrophy
I see many foids go there for english lit, photography, journalism and photography, are these all worthless? or will a company consider it when choosing applicants for admin/marketing roles as an indicator of conforming?

• +1
Reactions: Meister! and Deleted member 27452
For what it's worth, I'll never go just curious

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
no by the time you’re out you will be like 27 years old

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort and Deleted member 18879
no by the time you’re out you will be like 27 years old
i dont mean for myself, i just mean in general why do foids do it? is it just to get fucked by chad?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and Deleted member 27452
i dont mean for myself, i just mean in general why do foids do it? is it just to get fucked by chad?
yes cuz they don’t become anything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 17244 and Deleted member 18879
some of the cunts get jobs 40-50k marketing/HR with photography degrees god i hate this world i get happy everytime there's an ER

LOOKS AND IQ ARE EVERYTHING.

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32, Deleted member 6128, JovenCansao and 1 other person
some of the cunts get jobs 40-50k marketing/HR with photography degrees god i hate this world i get happy everytime there's an ER

Height looks and Iq are everything*

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and Deleted member 18879
Depends how you value social experience of uni and learning about something that interest you vs getting a headstart in the career ladder with no debt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
ascend to at least htn then go uni and get some bitches on ur dick
(even with meme degree)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and Deleted member 18879
FAlse, they get high paying job getting fucked daily by millionaires and other chads. This is why they are called meme degrees, cuz if u arent a woman u wont get a job but if u r a girl u can just go there, give ur curriculum vitae with no skills and degrees and get hired. The degree is highly optional

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879 and Deleted member 27452
FAlse, they get high paying job getting fucked daily by millionaires and other chads. This is why they are called meme degrees, cuz if u arent a woman u wont get a job but if u r a girl u can just go there, give ur curriculum vitae with no skills and degrees and get hired. The degree is highly optional
witnessing this first hand (on social media) is what made me create this thread. they all get 50k/yr jobs minimum in meme shit like door greeting, PR and marketing

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort
Depends if you want 3 years partying, worth it for chad? Yes… Incel? No.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879

It's indeed fucking bizarre how everyone in the HR department is always a woman.

• +1
Reactions: irrumator praetor and Deleted member 18879
stay out of the arts & humanities department at all costs. it's full of weirdo marxists and communists and you will have to interact with pseud intellectuals

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940 and Deleted member 18879
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
stay out of the arts & humanities department at all costs. it's full of weirdo marxists and communists and you will have to interact with pseud intellectuals
im an oldcel and ltn so i would never go. kek

I see many foids go there for english lit, photography, journalism and photography, are these all worthless? or will a company consider it when choosing applicants for admin/marketing roles as an indicator of conforming?
R.I.P. if you don't know the university method in 2023. Meme majors are an utter waste of time and money.

R.I.P. if you don't know the university method in 2023. Meme majors are an utter waste of time and money.
women can do them and still succeed. what a joke

• JFL
Reactions: Meister!
get a phd in philosophy and language

Most WFH jobs require (any) BACHLORS degree. you need a degree yes, they need to confirm you can complete given assignments, and schooling increasing education and lets you practice future given work assignments

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Most WFH jobs require (any) BACHLORS degree. you need a degree yes, they need to confirm you can complete given assignments, and schooling increasing education and lets you practice future given work assignments
okay well im never gonna work then. shame how my looks are the main contributor to my subhumanity

the only wfh jobs are all curry call centres