Is it worth it taking HGH at 18?

Should I take HGH

• Yeah! Go for it!

• No! Fuck that!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 147

Deleted member 147

[-={Imperitor of Intel《♡》Slayer Crew/Roidcel}=-]
Say I have a reliable source. I'm 6'1 and not incel-territory bad interms of facially. Been gymcelling for only 9 months, and will do a roids cycle. Should I take HGH? I can afford around 6-8 IUs 5 days a week. (work out days).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Say I have a reliable source. I'm 6'1 and not incel-territory bad interms of facially. Been gymcelling for only 9 months, and will do a roids cycle. Should I take HGH? I can afford around 6-8 IUs 5 days a week. (work out days).
Don't dude. Too young.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147
30+ tbh, low dose of test with gh, you will age like fine wine, tbh, ngl.

But then again, wouldnt it be nice to benefit from GH while my growth plates are still open?

• +1
But then again, wouldnt it be nice to benefit from GH while my growth plates are still open?
Perhaps a very low dose wouldn't hurt, talk to a doctor about it though.

• +1
Ofc, you don't stop growing until you're 21 or so. I got one full inch between 19 and 21. Do it fgt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LooksJourney and Deleted member 147
Not yet

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
I think a lot of people here will tell you not to on an instinctual level because they don't want you to out compete them. If all your plates are open (which they're probably not at 19) go for it. Ask your doctor to check all of your plates.

If some of your bones have fused I might be concerned about you developing abnormal bone growths near the areas that have fused. It will cause friction and decay of the surrounding bones.

Especially keep in mind the bones of your beltoid seeing as your organs will grow as well.

If all your bones are still open you would probably be able to get a full inch. Possibly 2" and on the very unlikely end 3" (in this case your bone age would be pretty young compared to your age).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and jefferson
GHmaxx. GH is not that dangerous.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LooksJourney, Deleted member 147 and 2 others
If you can afford it then go for it. You better be a fuckin sick cunt after this next cycle with the amount of shit you're running.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147
Does it work every time though? Messi took it since 12 and never made it past 169 cm.

Does it work every time though? Messi took it since 12 and never made it past 169 cm.
Maybe he would have been 152cm or some shit like that without it.

Because he had a GH deficiency. If he didn't take it, he would probably be a legit manlet right now, like 4 ft or so

• +1
How much does HGH cost anyway?

• +1
GH is not really that dangerous, but it doesn't do much on its own.

• +1
If you can afford it then go for it. You better be a fuckin sick cunt after this next cycle with the amount of shit you're running.

I fucking know right ???. Starting it in 2 and a half months ??
How much does HGH cost anyway?

I have a source of for HGH (Hygetropins Black Tops) for £135/100IUs. Its not Pharma grade but it will get rhe job done. I'm planning on taking 7IUs on workout days. I wouldnt suggest using less than 4tbh. Preferably 5 atleast for atleast 4 months.
I think a lot of people here will tell you not to on an instinctual level because they don't want you to out compete them. If all your plates are open (which they're probably not at 19) go for it. Ask your doctor to check all of your plates.

If some of your bones have fused I might be concerned about you developing abnormal bone growths near the areas that have fused. It will cause friction and decay of the surrounding bones.

Especially keep in mind the bones of your beltoid seeing as your organs will grow as well.

If all your bones are still open you would probably be able to get a full inch. Possibly 2" and on the very unlikely end 3" (in this case your bone age would be pretty young compared to your age).

Thats what I'm hoping, even growing 1inch would be great. I'm 17 now, will start this cycle at almost exactly my 18th birthday in December. As well as my shoulder width. (Im already like in the 93rd percentile for shoulder width at 21.5"). I want to benefit from the hyperplasia (Create new muscle cells) which is different from using roids (Making existing cells bigger)
GH is not really that dangerous, but it doesn't do much on its own.

I plan to take it with 500mg test and 500mg Tren ???
Guys should I log my cycle? And put up before and after pics in a few months?

Last edited:
  • +1

I have a source of for HGH (Hygetropins Black Tops) for £135/100IUs. Its not Pharma grade but it will get rhe job done. I'm planning on taking 7IUs on workout days. I wouldnt suggest using less than 4tbh. Preferably 5 atleast for atleast 4 months.

Thats what I'm hoping, even growing 1inch would be great. I'm 17 now, will start this cycle at almost exactly my 18th birthday in December. As well as my shoulder width. (Im already like in the 93rd percentile for shoulder width at 21.5"). I want to benefit from the hyperplasia (Create new muscle cells) which is different from using roids (Making existing cells bigger)

I was going to add the addendum that GH does a lot if you take AAS with it. Also don't be a fucking retard. Tren cycle at 18? Cycling at 18???

• +1
I was going to add the addendum that GH does a lot if you take AAS with it. Also don't be a fucking retard. Tren cycle at 18? Cycling at 18???

I started at 17 ??‍♂️

Idk I know I'm an idiot and cycling makes me lazy. But cycling made me confident and pushed me to go gym everyday. It made my life better tbh. Except for the 2 months after PCT. Those months suck lol.

• +1

Yes do it, but imo reconsider the 7 weeks of superdrol for the sake of your liver. At 4 weeks the test/tren will be putting in work anyways so you'll just be fucking up your liver plus tren is liver toxic as is so I wouldn't be surprised if your liver shuts down when combining it with sdrol.

• +1
Yes do it, but imo reconsider the 7 weeks of superdrol for the sake of your liver. At 4 weeks the test/tren will be putting in work anyways so you'll just be fucking up your liver plus tren is liver toxic as is so I wouldn't be surprised if your liver shuts down when combining it with sdrol.

Its 6 weeks ???.

Yh, I'll see how it goes. I'll be taking NAC. If i get too lethargic I'll stop at 4 weeks. Its better than the MethylTren I wanted to try ?????‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and jefferson
6-8 iu's of chinease rats piss gh is nothing basically.

You need pharma grade and thats expensive af

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and CopeMaxxer
6-8 iu's of chinease rats piss gh is nothing basically.

You need pharma grade and thats expensive af

Hmm. Depends tbh. The real Hygetropins e t are obvs not as good as pharma, but you'll see results on 6-8 IUs 5 days a week. Its just depends on wether you can find real hygetropins or not, that will determine wether you get decent or no results.

• +1
Hmm. Depends tbh. The real Hygetropins e t are obvs not as good as pharma, but you'll see results on 6-8 IUs 5 days a week. Its just depends on wether you can find real hygetropins or not, that will determine wether you get decent or no results.
Be careful boyo, that's one hell of a cycle, i'm guessing you have a endocrinologist on board?

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Because he had a GH deficiency. If he didn't take it, he would probably be a legit manlet right now, like 4 ft or so
Yeah that was my point, would the GH help guys who aren't deficient but merely short? I have my doubts.

• +1
Yeah that was my point, would the GH help guys who aren't deficient but merely short? I have my doubts.

It does. Look at all the NBA guys who got into high school as 5'9 or so and came out 2 metres tall because their coaches were pumping them with stuff...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 147 and ZyzzReincarnate
It does. Look at all the NBA guys who got into high school as 5'9 or so and came out 2 metres tall because their coaches were pumping them with stuff...
Well fuck me then, I was 5'3 and a half when I got to HS and I grew to around 5'10, maybe with some GH I'd be taller.

• +1

You'll probably grow one inch natty tbh. If I remember correctly HGH won't help you if your body is already producing enough. Your HGH receptors can only attach to so much of it. Tall people just have more sensitive growth receptors.

• +1