Is it worth it to buy instagram followers?

Kristin

Kristin

I'm death—Straight up.
I have a very very low instagram follower count (ONLY 125). Is it worth it to buy some? I know you can """""network""""" followers by just adding people from other hot guys and hot girls ( i already have some people who i can leech off for followers) but buying them seems a lot better

The only worry i have is that I don't want them all to be added at once because that would look really fucking sketchy

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
0 reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6695
No because since they are fake, they won't like your pictures so you'll have a bunch of useless instagram followers and that is bad because Instagram will put your newest pictures in the feed of your followers at random so many of your real followers won't see anything because your fake followers got it in their feed instead. So, your posts will always have a very low number of likes compared to your number of followers, people will be able to tell that your followers are fake, and you will ruin your account and you risk getting banned too.

You are better off just adding a bunch of random women who are very little followers, you can add up to 100 followers per day to avoid getting shadowbanned and then, slowly, you unfollow 100 per day, until you have around 5000 followers and you're following almost no one, this can take a couple of months but it does work, especially with unpopular women because they will not care about the number of people that they follow because they don't take instagram seriously and they will like your pictures if they are good enough, so you'll get thousands of likes on your pictures if you keep adding and removing people for years.

That is the best way to really grow your instagram account. A lot of popular instagram influencers did that.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: TeenAscender, Deleted member 5786, .👽. and 6 others
What about doing this
That’s what I was trying to say. I know you can do that but it still takes a lot of networking.
Buying followers for like $10 sounds 100x better

low number of likes compared to your number of followers, people will be able to tell that your followers are fake, and you will ruin your account and you risk getting banned to
That’s a good point. Thanks

No because since they are fake, they won't like your pictures so you'll have a bunch of useless instagram followers and that is bad because Instagram will put your newest pictures in the feed of your followers at random so many of your real followers won't see anything because your fake followers got it in their feed instead. So, your posts will always have a very low number of likes compared to your number of followers, people will be able to tell that your followers are fake, and you will ruin your account and you risk getting banned too.

You are better off just adding a bunch of random women who are very little followers, you can add up to 100 followers per day to avoid getting shadowbanned and then, slowly, you unfollow 100 per day, until you have around 5000 followers and you're following almost no one, this can take a couple of months but it does work, especially with unpopular women because they will not care about the number of people that they follow because they don't take instagram seriously and they will like your pictures if they are good enough, so you'll get thousands of likes on your pictures if you keep adding and removing people for years.

That is the best way to really grow your instagram account. A lot of popular instagram influencers did that.
Cant make an instagram if your too low psl. Need to focus on looksmaxxing first.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14826
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14826 and subhuman incel
Cant make an instagram if your too low psl. Need to focus on looksmaxxing first.
Only true if u have no friends, literally every normie has instagram

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 14826, subhuman incel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Yes, that is true. In my case, I'm waiting until I am gymmaxxed to make it because I want to show off lifts and my physique when they are at a good enough level, that will happen in maybe around 1-2 years. I'm leaving instagram on hold until then.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, n0rthface, subhuman incel and 1 other person
No LMAO
Get them for free by following people in your school or city. Most followback

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, subhuman incel and Kristin
No LMAO
i've been rotting in my basement(looksmaxing) for the last couple of years you think people gonna follow me back?

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, ifyouwannabemylover, n0rthface and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, subhuman incel and Deleted member 14826
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
i've been rotting in my basement(looksmaxing) for the last couple of years you think people gonna follow me back?
Even women who don't know you will follow you back if you follow them, so it does work. It's just that you need at least decent pictures if you want to get likes from your followers, you don't have to upload often, just once a week is enough, and it doesn't have to be pictures of yourself, you can take pictures of interesting things or places that you see when going out, as long as it's interesting and the picture quality is good, you'll get a lot of likes very easily from your new followers, and your account will become more and more popular.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 14826
No LMAO
what kind of pics do u upload?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
  • +1
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 14826