HOW I GOT 13K+ INSTAGRAM GIRL FOLLOWERS [INSTAGRAM MAXXING GUIDE] SOCIAL MEDIA MASTERY

Deleted member 14543

Deleted member 14543

Selling High Quality Ropes At Competitive Prices
Right now I have 13k instagram girl followers

What are the benefits of this?:
  • I've DMd girls while I had 500 followers and ive DM'd girls while I've had 13k followers. I get way more replies the more followers I have due to increased percieved status. Also these girls treat you better and like you are the prize because they know you have other options.
  • Girls DM me when I follow them, usually 1 per day when I'm following people
  • Girls sometimes DM me when I post
  • Increased status
  • More respect from girls
  • Ability to market yourself to thousands of girls every day
  • More girls

How to grow: (this will take 5-10 mins of you day but stay consistent every day)
  1. Have 3+ instagram photos.
  2. Put your account on private mode. [important] (So they follow you to see what you look like)
  3. Follow 200 girls per day (100 morning, 100 night) consistently every day.
  4. Find girls from your area, follow all the girls they are following(usually same area as you)
  5. Dont do more than 200 otherwise you'll get shadowbanned. Trust me I've tried it many times.
  6. You'll get 30-70 followers back per day depending on your profile.
  7. Split test your name/bio/profile pic(main one)
  8. When your following/followers ratio starts to look a bit embarrassing, unfollow 100 per day until back to normal and repeat.
  9. Will probably take you about 6 months to reach 10k but worth it.
  10. Also the more followers you have, the more follows back you'll get.

If you want to fraud, you can buy followers from smmfollows.com $0.66 per 1k to get the ball rolling

Note:
When you have loads of girls following you on instagram its almost like a marketing funnel. Except you are marketing yourself. If you have a shit product, its not going to work regardless. But if you have a decent product, you can nurture your customers for months and years to get them to want to try you.
You can convice these girls you have a nice life, funny, are cool, good looking, even if you aren't.

What to post on your feed:
  • Pictures of you
  • Pics of you with friends
  • Selfies
  • Pics of you doing sports
  • Physique pics
  • Dont post nerd shit. Be yourself but show an enhanced cool version of yourself.

What to post on your story:
  • Music you like(not nerd shit)(I heard some blackpill rap recently :/ )
  • Memes you found funny
  • Your life e.g
  • Work
  • Any sports you do
  • When your with friends
  • Pictures of you
  • Anything that increases your status

How to DM girls:
  • When I am following girls, I'll accept them all at once on the evening once per day. When I accept lets say 70 requests. I'll 1 picture of each girl. Girls who like you back will like your pic. This is your chance to DM them. You could get 5-20 likes back. This also is good because theyre sending you a choosing signal sort of. Girls who dont like you wont like your picture back. This helps prevent rejection but you still get good numbers.
  • Set yourself a simple goal like DM 5 girls per day for a few months. Doesnt sound like a lot but just stay consistent with it and try not to get a girlfriend. Unless ur subhuman obviously
  • I also usually like DMing girls with less than 500 followers because you have leverage on them and they know your higher status than them on insta and they usually like that.
  • You can also DM girls randomly. Would only do it if they just posted a feed or story photo though. Dont give them a compliment. Dont validate, just initiate normal conversation.

How to progress with girls from DMs:
Ask normal human questions but throw in jokes and make observations about her from her instagram profile
Some example questions are:
Hi how are you
How old are you
Where are you from
What do you do for work
Whats your type etc..

• This tip is a cliche red pill tip. Dont validate her ever. Honestly any time I've validated a girl I can immediately tell she goes off for some reason. Just dont compliment her and she'll go crazy for you if your vibing

• Dont try to sell yourself too hard but feel free to tell her about yourself. Dont seek validation. Get to know her, make her laugh if possible and take the piss out of her.

• Dont waste your time with girls who give you 1 word answers, take the hint, unfollow them and move onto the next girl. Have an abundance mindset

• After speaking for a night or 2, I usually like to ask to call or facetime them. This makes it more real for them. A lot of boys are DMing them but not many are calling. She'll have more of a personal feel with you. She'll probably like the confidence that you asked to call.

• Maybe make it a regular thing and after a 1-3 calls, ask to meet to go get food or something. If she resists, try a few more times because she might not want to seem too easy. But if she continues to resist just stop messaging and move onto the next.

Dont be offended if many girls give you shit replies or ignore you. Some girls I've met have showed me their phone and they have 100+ DMs of boys per month even if they are average. They get a massively inflated sense of self worth from this but its fine. Just avoid these girls. This is why I go for girls with less followers.

Last tip. If literally no one wants to speak to you after many DM's. It's a sign. These people arent nasty or anything. You are the problem. Just build ur insta and continue improving yourself and you'll have more confidence and luck in the future.

Good luck

Here is my looksmaxxing guide- How to go from subhuman to 8/9 without surgery.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, TheLooksmaxer, It'snotover and 75 others
status pill kinda. Honeslty im kinda desperate enough to do this

• +1
Reactions: ValhallaSoldier, aleksander, humanoidsub7 and 9 others
Bro posting stories and shit on instagram... That shit for females :sick:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Oueyy, Deleted member 22126, mogxa and 33 others
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, TheBrownOne, LowTierNormie and 15 others
  • +1
Reactions: LilJojo, Squirtle and Danish_Retard
im too low psl for instagram right now.i need to surgerymax to be at lest 4.5psl or more, then gaining followers will be a lot easier, especially female.

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle, Deleted member 2968, Patient A and 3 others
im too low psl for instagram right now.i need to surgerymax to be at lest 4.5psl or more, then gaining followers will be a lot easier, especially female.
good luck man, u could still grow the insta for when your surgery maxxed?

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Squirtle, Luke LLL and 3 others
Nice , i was looking for some detailed instagram guide, good thread op

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle, Luke LLL and Deleted member 14543
Bro posting stories and shit on instagram... That shit for females :sick:
Stories is not necessary at all, they were just ideas

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle, Deleted member 9670, Luke LLL and 1 other person
Good thread but I fucking hate the concept of clout farming. Mabye when I am gymcelled I will do this.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, .👽., Deleted member 2733 and 9 others
High IQ thread, I have 2.1k followers, only girls from my area, and this really works, especially if you post high values stories every day.

Girls watch your shit every day and they become accustomed to you and your life and they are more willingly to come to your place, since they already trust you and you are not some random fuck randomlly DMing them.

I get on average around 10-15 girls replying to my stories and some of them are DTF.

Now I am doing interviews with some girls, I want to hire a VA (virtual assistent), that will do the follow/unfollow stuff for me every day after I carefully instruct them.

Most of my followers are from dating websites, becaus I don't have much time for this unfollow/unfollow stuff, but I did it sometimes and I got pretty good conversation rate.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: TheLooksmaxer, Preoximerianas, Squirtle and 15 others
Whats ur PSL tho

• +1
Reactions: Renaissance.Chad, Squirtle, OOGABOOGA and 1 other person
Can you post your instagram so I can follow?

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle and Luke LLL
Bookmarked to read later

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle and Deleted member 14543
Looks beneficial will read later. Thanks op ig

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle and Deleted member 14543
Followers: 13k
Following: 57k

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Arvenas, CopiumAddict2018, ShowerMaxxing and 41 others
Not gonna work if you are sub 5 , but yes it's a good technique

But when u follow girls and they follow back they will check ur following

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, sly shinkai, Squirtle and 2 others
This doesn't work if you don't have a social group large enough and filled with enough girls in it.

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood, Squirtle, MegamindCel and 7 others
This doesn't work if you don't have a social group large enough and filled with enough girls in it.
With this method, you shouldnt worry about social groups. follow a girl from your area(search by location on insta if needed) and start from there

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle, MegamindCel, OOGABOOGA and 2 others
Not gonna work if you are sub 5 , but yes it's a good technique

But when u follow girls and they follow back they will check ur following
Whats your point ? Dont understand bro

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Arthur schopenhauer, Lmao, teenmax and 10 others
With this method, you shouldnt worry about social groups. follow a girl from your area(search by location on insta if needed) and start from there
I see idiots doing that all the time and if you are sub chad it won't work. the dude is just another tryhard beta fag trying to gain popularity in an already saturated market.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Squirtle, MegamindCel, Deleted member 2632 and 4 others

• I've DMd girls while I had 500 followers and ive DM'd girls while I've had 13k followers. I get way more replies the more followers I have due to increased percieved status. Also these girls treat you better and like you are the prize because they know you have other options.
  • Increased status
  • More girls

How to grow: (this will take 5-10 mins of you day but stay consistent every day)
  2. Put your account on private mode. [important] (So they follow you to see what you look like)
  4. Find girls from your area, follow all the girls they are following(usually same area as you)
  5. Dont do more than 200 otherwise you'll get shadowbanned. Trust me I've tried it many times.
  8. When your following/followers ratio starts to look a bit embarrassing, unfollow 100 per day until back to normal and repeat.

If you want to fraud, you can buy followers from smmfollows.com $0.66 per 1k to get the ball rolling

Note:
When you have loads of girls following you on instagram its almost like a marketing funnel. Except you are marketing yourself. If you have a shit product, its not going to work regardless. But if you have a decent product, you can nurture your customers for months and years to get them to want to try you.
You can convice these girls you have a nice life, funny, are cool, good looking, even if you aren't.

• Pictures of you
  • Selfies
  • Physique pics
  • Dont post nerd shit. Be yourself but show an enhanced cool version of yourself.

• Memes you found funny
  • Your life e.g
  • Work
  • Any sports you do
  • When your with friends
  • Pictures of you

How to DM girls:
  • When I am following girls, I'll accept them all at once on the evening once per day. When I accept lets say 70 requests. I'll 1 picture of each girl. Girls who like you back will like your pic. This is your chance to DM them. You could get 5-20 likes back. This also is good because theyre sending you a choosing signal sort of. Girls who dont like you wont like your picture back. This helps prevent rejection but you still get good numbers.
  • Set yourself a simple goal like DM 5 girls per day for a few months. Doesnt sound like a lot but just stay consistent with it and try not to get a girlfriend. Unless ur subhuman obviously
  • I also usually like DMing girls with less than 500 followers because you have leverage on them and they know your higher status than them on insta and they usually like that.
  • You can also DM girls randomly. Would only do it if they just posted a feed or story photo though. Dont give them a compliment. Dont validate, just initiate normal conversation.

Ask normal human questions but throw in jokes and make observations about her from her instagram profile
Hi how are you
How old are you
Where are you from
What do you do for work
Whats your type etc..

• This tip is a cliche red pill tip. Dont validate her ever. Honestly any time I've validated a girl I can immediately tell she goes off for some reason. Just dont compliment her and she'll go crazy for you if your vibing

• Dont try to sell yourself too hard but feel free to tell her about yourself. Dont seek validation. Get to know her, make her laugh if possible and take the piss out of her.

• Dont waste your time with girls who give you 1 word answers, take the hint, unfollow them and move onto the next girl. Have an abundance mindset

• After speaking for a night or 2, I usually like to ask to call or facetime them. This makes it more real for them. A lot of boys are DMing them but not many are calling. She'll have more of a personal feel with you. She'll probably like the confidence that you asked to call.

• Maybe make it a regular thing and after a 1-3 calls, ask to meet to go get food or something. If she resists, try a few more times because she might not want to seem too easy. But if she continues to resist just stop messaging and move onto the next.

Dont be offended if many girls give you shit replies or ignore you. Some girls I've met have showed me their phone and they have 100+ DMs of boys per month even if they are average. They get a massively inflated sense of self worth from this but its fine. Just avoid these girls. This is why I go for girls with less followers.

Last tip. If literally no one wants to speak to you after many DM's. It's a sign. These people arent nasty or anything. You are the problem. Just build ur insta and continue improving yourself and you'll have more confidence and luck in the future.

Good luck

very good thread but idk it feels like work to run a insta account imo i don't see the fun:feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle and Purefxrm
Whats your point ? Dont understand bro
bro ur not getting 70 followers out of 200 if your a subhuman

And if you follow some girl with small account like less than -100 follower she will check ur profil to see why u follow her, if you do that as a subhuman ur not getting followback

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Deleted member 9568, Squirtle and 5 others
High IQ thread, I have 2.1k followers, only girls from my area, and this really works, especially if you post high values stories every day.

Girls watch your shit every day and they become accustomed to you and your life and they are more willingly to come to your place, since they already trust you and you are not some random fuck randomlly DMing them.

I get on average around 10-15 girls replying to my stories and some of them are DTF.

Now I am doing interviews with some girls, I want to hire a VA (virtual assistent), that will do the follow/unfollow stuff for me every day after I carefully instruct them.

Most of my followers are from dating websites, becaus I don't have much time for this unfollow/unfollow stuff, but I did it sometimes and I got pretty good conversation rate.
Glad someone else gets it.

Just out of interest, how do you get so many followers from dating sites? Seems like it would take longer that way? Pls explain.

Also getting a VA to do these tasks is a high iq move. pretty sure you can hire them for like $3 an hour in vietnam or some buullshit

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle, OOGABOOGA and razerftw
I see idiots doing that all the time and if you are sub chad it won't work. the dude is just another tryhard beta fag trying to gain popularity in an already saturated market.
exactly my point, dude think subhuman is gonna be hit my foid cuz he has 13k follower jfl, subhuman cant even hit 1k follower let alone getting dm everyday

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Squirtle, MegamindCel and 2 others
bro ur not getting 70 followers out of 200 if your a subhuman

And if you follow some girl with small account like less than -100 follower she will check ur profil to see why u follow her, if you do that as a subhuman ur not getting followback
Thats why you put ur account on private mode and have a good profile picture. If ur subhuman maybe wait a week or so before accepting her so they dont notice. But personally I dont have that problem. Good luck though

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle and Luke LLL
exactly my point, dude think subhuman is gonna be hit my foid cuz he has 13k follower jfl, subhuman cant even hit 1k follower let alone getting dm everyday
Who said this guide is for subhumans? Obviously its gonna work worse for them but its better than being a doomer. Surely 1 girl out of 13k will suck ur dick.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Preoximerianas, Squirtle and 5 others
I tried this and not one follow back so far.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Arthur schopenhauer, Lurker69, ShowerMaxxing and 10 others
or pay 10€ for 20k followers and dont waste hours of your life

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Squirtle and OOGABOOGA
I tried this and not one follow back so far.
Well your follows back depends on = how many followers you have, how many people your following, whether your on private mode, whether you have a good profile picture or not. Feel free to PM me ur insta and I can give you some pointers

• +1
or pay 10€ for 20k followers and dont waste hours of your life
But you wont have any girls to message or market yourself to?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22080, Preoximerianas, Squirtle and 3 others

• Increased status
  • More girls

Note:

• Pictures of you
  • Selfies
  • Physique pics

• Memes you found funny
  • Your life e.g
  • Work
  • Any sports you do
  • When your with friends
  • Pictures of you

How to DM girls:

Hi how are you
How old are you
Where are you from
What do you do for work
Whats your type etc..

Good luck

the question is how tf do you find so many girls in the first place to follow

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Squirtle, eduardkoopman and coolguy1
the question is how tf do you find so many girls in the first place to follow
Find 1 girl in ur area, follow all the girls shes following, find another girl, follow all the girls shes following... repeat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arvenas, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 22080 and 8 others
Find 1 girl in ur area, follow all the girls shes following, find another girl, follow all the girls shes following... repeat
More like follow all the girls who liked their recent posts to make sure you’re getting active Instagram users as followers

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Squirtle, enzo and 5 others
More like follow all the girls who liked their recent posts to make sure you’re getting active Instagram users as followers
Agreed. Better idea

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle, MegamindCel, .👽. and 1 other person
Glad someone else gets it.

Just out of interest, how do you get so many followers from dating sites? Seems like it would take longer that way? Pls explain.

Also getting a VA to do these tasks is a high iq move. pretty sure you can hire them for like $3 an hour in vietnam or some buullshit
I use Badoo in Ukraine, I get 100-200 matches per day, I know some tricks. I bring girls from there to my instagram account and then I game them with my stories every day.

So even if I don't have 10k followers, most of these 2.1k followers, are very good leads, are not random girls or random indian accounts that you paid to follow you, that brings 0 value. I am interested in having high engaging followers that I can bang, that's why I get 800 girls watching my stories every day.

When I meet with them, I am surpised by the fact that they know so many things about my life and what I did in the past few days, that's why the story part is very important.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Basedtheticz, Preoximerianas, Squirtle and 6 others
especially if you post high values stories every day.
usually stuff like a dud showing how a bakes a steak.
I know that's high value story for IG. But all I see isdumb shit on instagram.
Now obvioulsy, dumb shit is good stuff for womens. But only for them

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle and far336
Th

That’s insane

I’m a club promoter who’s job is meeting girls and I don’t get nearly thag many. Even when I post stories with celebs

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle, Stevensmithgerard and Luke LLL
Th

That’s insane

I’m a club promoter who’s job is meeting girls and I don’t get nearly thag many. Even when I post stories with celebs
this guy must have serious numbers and be a chad or is capping a lil bit

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle and .👽.
good post

• +1

Attachments

• photo_2021-08-02_14-50-01.jpg
    photo_2021-08-02_14-50-01.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 333
  • sdfvd.jpg
    sdfvd.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 320
  • photo_2021-08-02_15-11-24.jpg
    photo_2021-08-02_15-11-24.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 316
  • photo_2021-08-02_15-11-19.jpg
    photo_2021-08-02_15-11-19.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 332
  • photo_2021-08-02_15-11-15.jpg
    photo_2021-08-02_15-11-15.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 344
  • photo_2021-08-02_15-11-11.jpg
    photo_2021-08-02_15-11-11.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 350
Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheLooksmaxer, Glerforpus, Amexmaxx and 6 others
this guy must have serious numbers and be a chad or is capping a lil bit
I am serious, here are some screenshots: ( this shit really works)
i remember his thread where he showed proof. hes an exception, not a chad/chadlite but gets 100 matches a day? very weird. maybe russia is different:smonk:

• +1
i remember his thread where he showed proof. hes an exception, not a chad/chadlite but gets 100 matches a day? very weird. maybe russia is different:smonk:
I do this in Ukraine and Belarus. And I have many foreign friends that flock here for pussy (and even from this forum). Most of them do day game and night game, and maybe get 1 bang a month. So it's not that easy, most of them complain while they are here.

I can easily get 2 new bangs a week with my online strategy.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Preoximerianas, OOGABOOGA and 2 others
I do this in Ukraine and Belarus. And I have many foreign friends that flock here for pussy. Most of them do day game and night game, and maybe get 1 bang a month. So it's not that easy, most of them complain while they are here.

I can easily get 2 new bangs a week with my online strategy.
yea thats my point. idk how you do it

I wouldn’t do this as normie with no social life, I would focus on looksmaxxing and social maxing first.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, WillVisitGandy, Stevensmithgerard and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Luke LLL and Kristin