Is it worth it to get fat but feel good?

D

Deleted member 24444

Invisible to women
Is it worth it to descend from HTN to LTN but increase testosterone and be happier? I feel like being sub 10% bodyfat year around absolutely nuked my test levels.

@Iasacrko @defezman @BrahminBoss @Yuno_howitez @cloUder @aBetterMii @LiteralCaucasian

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: geezcel, aBetterMii and Iasacrko
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, Deleted member 22930, HarrierDuBois and 3 others
Brutal, i wouldn't do it just eat the things u like moderately

You think I am at ideal test because of fat? Retard.

AD45BC33 E816 4229 9CA3 0BB20B637328

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
if u dont wanna get girls yes its worth it cuz its way better life experience

Unless your body is being crippled from leanmaxxing its never worth to descend. Tbh 10% is too low, 12-14% should be goal. Still very lean but able to live a healthful life and enjoy food and stuff

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Unless your body is being crippled from leanmaxxing its never worth to descend. Tbh 10% is too low, 12-14% should be goal. Still very lean but able to live a healthful life and enjoy food and stuff
I’m 8, not even 10

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and aBetterMii
just get to 15

• Hmm...
Nah, I went from HTN to LTN because of 'muh bulking' (I failed atrociously), and regret it. I look like shit, and my dating confidence has dipped. But everyone's different.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and Deleted member 24444
Depends if you’re still incel even when you’re low BF% like me. I might as well just get fat, face bones are everything and I don’t have them.

• So Sad
you don't feel happier by being fat. go play some sports and don't eat shit. simple

Nigger is 8% Twink he needs 4 percent body fat

• JFL
Is it worth it to descend from HTN to LTN but increase testosterone and be happier? I feel like being sub 10% bodyfat year around absolutely nuked my test levels.

@Iasacrko @defezman @BrahminBoss @Yuno_howitez @cloUder @aBetterMii @LiteralCaucasian
no, becoming fat is the worst thing you could do

• +1
Might fuck

Attachments

• A8F96F08-D37A-4AD5-8AE1-031FD700FD0F.jpeg
    A8F96F08-D37A-4AD5-8AE1-031FD700FD0F.jpeg
    593.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 24444
Like any drug, when you're fat the only thing that makes you happy is eating and any other fast source of dopamine. When you aren't eating, life sucks because you get no girls and if you're blackpilled, you probably don't bother making friends either.

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back