Is it worth it to get LL at 174cm? (Long torso)

Ijustwannafuckbitche

Ijustwannafuckbitche

Iron
I have a very long torso, only 80cm inseam and wide shoulders, is it worth it go get LL at 174cm to reach at least 180 (will actually go from short legs to normal legs, not even long)

My leg to height ratio: 45.97
Average leg to height ratio: 47.6
My leg to height ratio if I get LL to 180cm: 47.7

Fucking hate being a manlet

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CANI, Deleted member 2403, ManzareK and 2 others
Nah. Ur fine bro

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Styn1312, Deleted member, Deleted member 13476 and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Styn1312, CursedOne, Deleted member 13476 and 1 other person
i think arm length is more important
wingspan- shoulder width+ average male shoulder width and it should be an inch above your height. that's the ideal proportion

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
wingspan- shoulder width+ average male shoulder width and it should be an inch above your height. that's the ideal proportion
Can get arm lengthening and clavicle lengthening if needed

Chang analysis

• WTF
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
long wingspan is good, no +1 inch ape index, need that 3 inch+ ape index

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
you will never get LL btw, lol at this cope. Where's the money gonna come from? santa?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jigen, CANI, klamus and 3 others
you will never get LL btw, lol at this cope. Where's the money gonna come from? santa?
I will save like crazy, get into debt and go to cheapest clinic possible

long wingspan is good, no +1 inch ape index, need that 3 inch+ ape index
tfw when you dont have bbc proportion. +1 inch is the average so i used it as ideal but yea more would be so aesthetic

• +1
Reactions: Warlow

2cm in each forearm= 4cm added to wingspan

In humerus can get up to 5 cm in each and any surgeon does it so it's ez to get a 10cm+ wingspan lengthening
ur retarded if u do radius. there is 2 bones, shit ton of nerves, and if it fails you are disabled for life. humerus is the easiest to lengthen but again if you fuck up it's over

I hope you've actually tried to go out and get bitches first, coz at that height it's not over tier. Also ur proportions just wear lifts and know you will never be called out

I hope you've actually tried to go out and get bitches first, coz at that height it's not over tier. Also ur proportions just wear lifts and know you will never be called out
I get bitches but I wanna be Chad bro

@AlwaysHaveQuestions be like

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and AlwaysHaveQuestions
If you have 200k to spend a 1 year off do it

get mini ll to 175 imo. each cm under 5'10 is very noticeable. Don't get fucking 5+ cm you just wont be able to fight and run

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and Deleted member 4430
the pipe dream is keeping me from roping you got a problem with that?
How do you plan on justifying the height gain bro?
Also what do you think the real US average is? I reckon it's a bit lower than listed

Another issue i have is making an excuse for the gain of height:confused::confused:
this shit is literally posted on tiktok on a daily basis :feelskek:
things like these are become more common, just say "I wanted to be taller" the end
or if you're like 18-19 just say "LATE GROWTH SPURT BRU" idk normies are literally retarded anyway
I have like 5 surgeries in the planning and excuse for others have never been an issue in my mind, I do shit for myself, not for others

• +1
Reactions: Jigen, AlwaysHaveQuestions and Ijustwannafuckbitche
things like these are become more common, just say "I wanted to be taller" the end
or if you're like 18-19 just say "LATE GROWTH SPURT BRU" idk normies are literally retarded anyway
I have like 5 surgeries in the planning and excuse for others have never been an issue in my mind, I do shit for myself, not for others
But what if gf asks you and thinks youre insecure cuz of it?

I'm 20, can I claim late growth spurt?

But what if gf asks you and thinks youre insecure cuz of it?

I'm 20, can I claim late growth spurt?
you can claim whatever you want, it's on them to believe it :feelskek:
Maybe start wearing lifts before the surgery so the "ascension" wouldn't be too evident
if you're really aiming for 6 is doable

How do you plan on justifying the height gain bro?
Also what do you think the real US average is? I reckon it's a bit lower than listed
not going to justify. LL is the most barbaric yet the most normie surgery. everyone is heightpilled i would be pragmatic about it.
average is 5'11.5 imo

did the penismaster come yet

not going to justify. LL is the most barbaric yet the most normie surgery. everyone is heightpilled i would be pragmatic about it.
average is 5'11.5 imo
pragmatic about it meaning you'd tell the truth??
No way 182cm is average in us

Absolutely. Doubly so If you Have long torso. Question is Do you Have 50k.

• +1
Reactions: Ijustwannafuckbitche
I will get the money wageslaving, debt slaving and going to cheapest country possible

Question is how do I justify height gain now? 😕😕😕
Absolutely. Doubly so If you Have long torso. Question is Do you Have 50k.