Is it worth it to get LL done as a framelet?

D

Deleted member 12119

Gold
I'm wondering if it would just look hella weird

there are plenty of tall framelets

How tall are you?

LL is a bad idea for most people and especially for people with short arms, long legs or narrow shoulders

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1
Well, there's also clavicle lengthening surgery for wider shoulders, arm lengthening, pretty much every major bone can be lengthened...

Well, there's also clavicle lengthening surgery for wider shoulders, arm lengthening, pretty much every major bone can be lengthened...

Costs 45k and only adds one inch

Costs 45k and only adds one inch
One inch for clavicles is like normie to chad. Literally an entire standard deviation.

LL is a bad idea for most people and especially for people with short arms, long legs or narrow shoulders
you can also do arm lengthening

• JFL
Reactions: coolguy1 and Deleted member 2729

seems painful af

I'll do it

seems painful af

I'll do it
In leg lengthening they break the legs, put them in a metal contraption and slowly pull them apart over several months, so bone would slowly grow between them, then you wait some more months until they strengthen, you do exercises, etc. - it basically takes a year until you are back in business, this surgery is done once, bones are cut diagonally, moved apart and fixed with wires, they heal in several weeks and you're done with it, it's much less traumatic than regular LL...

Lmao that surgery is never worth it

Getting LL is never worth it. Having an aesthetic face is the most important part by far.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadakin
yup after that get clavicle legnthening. then arm lengthening. get all the lengthening bro never stop lengthening

Yes, LL is always worth it for 2 inches