Is it worth it to get LL when your 26-27 ??

Nick.Harte

Nick.Harte

It’s Hamudi
I'm planning to get LL when by late 26-early 27 if possible.
I'm 5'10 and would like to add 13cm( 10cm minimum) + I'll wear airforce1 and Airmax.

I will be getting fillers in the meantime and If I can get a decent sex life, I don't think it won't be worth it BECAUSE I don't wanna stay a manlet mah my whole life.

Assuming that you're getting LL not only for women but for boosting your confidence as well, do you it's worth it by that age?

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Yes it is but the only thing is you won’t live a normal life till you hit 30

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Yes it is but the only thing is you won’t live a normal life till you hit 30
What do you mean by normal life? What if I'm not KHHV( i did not miss out on teenage love ) and can get a decent sex life after I'm fully looksmaxxed?I mean having a gf, a job, etc...

What do you mean by normal life? What if I'm not KHHV( i did not miss out on teenage love ) and can get a decent sex life after I'm fully looksmaxxed?I mean having a gf, a job, etc...
Ok so it is worth it. Just saying you will have 2 years of downtime till you can walk again

• +1
Ok so it is worth it. Just saying you will have 2 years of downtime till you can walk again
Damn 2 years. I THOUGHT it would be a year max recovery time.

No, you will look disproportionate like a weird alien. Just get some surgery that makes you more handsome and work on your body. 5'10/11 frauded isn't too bad, You really don't need to be super tall.

• +1
Reactions: norwegianfreak, zura, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
No, you will look disproportionate like a weird alien. Just get some surgery that makes you more handsome and work on your body. 5'10/11 frauded isn't too bad, You really don't need to be super tall.
5 10 is a bit bad but wiht lifts its manageable

• +1
I will get surgeries for the face but I don't like my height at all. I hate it and I think adding too much height will fuck with my proportions but maybe I can get good proportions with 10cm.

5 10 is a bit bad but wiht lifts its manageable
I wear airmax and airforce 1 when I go outside but I don't plan living my whole life like that.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Do you want to be 5’10” or 6’2” for the rest of your life?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Fundz, Nick.Harte and Deleted member 23558
I wear airmax and airforce 1 when I go outside but I don't plan living my whole life like that.
ll is a really shitty procedure get a good frame and become thin af so you look taller.

• +1
5 10 to 6 2 is prolly the best jump in terms of life quality but its just a shitty surgery and you can never play sports after that

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Nick.Harte
6'2. Ideal height would be 6'4 but It won't be possible.

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
5 10 to 6 2 is prolly the best jump in terms of life quality but its just a shitty surgery and you can never play sports after that
Not being able to play sports is tough man.Idk I gotta think through this more.

• +1
6'2. Ideal height would be 6'4 but It won't be possible.
ye ideal is prolly 6'5 if you have decent proportions but ive never seen a guy who is over 6'3 and has a compact midface. they are all horsefaced and have really shitty frame.

• +1
LL is legit
there r even 55 yr old men doing it

• +1
ye ideal is prolly 6'5 if you have decent proportions but ive never seen a guy who is over 6'3 and has a compact midface. they are all horsefaced and have really shitty frame.
Isn't barett 6'3 ?

• JFL
I will get surgeries for the face but I don't like my height at all. I hate it and I think adding too much height will fuck with my proportions but maybe I can get good proportions with 10cm.
I know being tall feels good i'm 6'1, but there's no perfect solution yet and you are not super short either that you need it, you might even end up looking less attractive if you fucked up your proportions. improving your face if you have flaws and body should be your first priority, at least for now. Personally, I think it's not worth it.

Last edited: