Is it worth it to improve DHT/T? (Im going on 19)

Feminineboi

Feminineboi

Banned
I'm over 18 and a half yo, not prone to balding, and have a female chin. My dad has a way wider chin now than when he was 19 or so, and my family seems to mature in many areas pretty late (supposedly two brothers grew a tiny bit more at 19, idk if it's true or not). If i still have more facial maturing to do, would dht/t improving help influence facial masculinizition?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and St. Wristcel
It May depend on how the substance will manifest in your body. However, this is autism.me so inject 18 IU HGH and t everyday bhai.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, ascentium and Feminineboi
It May depend on how the substance will manifest in your body. However, this is autism.me so inject 18 IU HGH and t everyday bhai.
I aint gonna be injecting anything, sadly. I am prepared to live an extreme lifestyle of discipline, however. I have to be natty, remember. Naturally improving hgh doesn't do shit i feel, and costs alot. Naturally improving dht/t (by supplement) probably won't do that much either, but I'm willing to cope.

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
why do you have to be natty?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
if youre going to be natty you should do everything you can to hormone max

that said biggest things are diet/sleep/training which you should be doing anyways

• +1
Reactions: Feminineboi
I aint gonna be injecting anything, sadly. I am prepared to live an extreme lifestyle of discipline, however. I have to be natty, remember. Naturally improving hgh doesn't do shit i feel, and costs alot. Naturally improving dht/t (by supplement) probably won't do that much either, but I'm willing to cope.
I see

stop messing with your hormones and get surgery moron

@Chintuck22

@Chintuck22
It's worth improving T/DHT at any stages of life, testosterone is crucial for overall well-being

As for DHT though..
You won't experience any of it's benefits most likely because you're finished puberty, DHT after puberty can be only good to sustain your collagen and some minor things

• +1
Just go bald theory
Hair = life

It's worth improving T/DHT at any stages of life, testosterone is crucial for overall well-being

As for DHT though..
You won't experience any of it's benefits most likely because you're finished puberty, DHT after puberty can be only good to sustain your collagen and some minor things
Idk if I've finished though, I'm not final klinefelt stage of growth (no pubic hair on inner thighs) and it seems like my siblings got bigger chins as they aged (might be cope ik)

Give up then,if you aren't willing to jab yourself with a tiny needle you'll never make any noticeable improvement in these areas.

• So Sad
Too late bro

• So Sad