Is it worth it to sell mdma online

ropemaxxee

ropemaxxee

Vrilmaxxed
Would it be worth it to dropship mdma since i have a really good source which sells it cheap and i can flip it and 5x my profit. Only problem i have is i don’t know how tf i should advertise my website

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
u might go to jail and get buttraped is the only risk

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 7zyzz7, bishōnenmaxxer, try2beme and 2 others
ask @EnglandBadman

• JFL
Reactions: EnglandBadman
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
over for being a vendor, too saturated and risky. prime was right after silk road closed

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell, try2beme and m0ss26
over for being a vendor, too saturated and risky. prime was right after silk road closed
Not risky for me but saturated yes and the problem is 90% are scammers so it is saturated with scammers and my legit website wouldn’t stand out at all

Would it be worth it to dropship mdma since i have a really good source which sells it cheap and i can flip it and 5x my profit. Only problem i have is i don’t know how tf i should advertise my website
ask @EnglandBadman
Im not familiar with the online market tbh, i would stick to real life dealing only because it is safer for someone who has shit knowledge about the online market, but i have a friend who is knowledgeable on online dealing. From what i heard, you should look to sell on the black market/deep web. The deep web is where most online dealings happen, and people buy cheap product in bulk/large quantities online and sell it in person for a much higher price.

• +1
Reactions: laaoo
jfl it's so hard to find legit molly these days. Everywhere from 80-90% of molly products are completely diluted or replaced with a substance that isn't MDMA

you're better off selling people kratom than some magical fairy dust that's basically impossible to come by. In fact, you'd probably be better off selling literally any other drug.

if you have molly in your possession and it's legit, then that's a different story. But even then I don't recommend selling that shit. Drugs are a risky business

• +1
Reactions: vampyre and Dr SmalCox
very hard. the market is way too saturated online bc of fent pressed pills. youre also gonna have a hard time finding ppl who trust u and know u to buy your pills. youre better off being the local plug or something than trying online.

Bohemia market also has infinitely many sellers and youll have absolutely no chance there as a new seller.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4397 and vampyre
jfl it's so hard to find legit molly these days. Everywhere from 80-90% of molly products are completely diluted or replaced with a substance that isn't MDMA

you're better off selling people kratom than some magical fairy dust that's basically impossible to come by. In fact, you'd probably be better off selling literally any other drug.

if you have molly in your possession and it's legit, then that's a different story. But even then I don't recommend selling that shit. Drugs are a risky business
Its been that way since forever. I havent seen molly pressed from actual mdma crystals in a while.

My local plug has XTC, but i know for a fact its pressed with some shitty fillers and or fent. Its just so easy to fake press pills nowadays along with fentanyl and other pill fillers being so accessible that you're almost guaranteed to OD if you do street pills. I avoid shit like molly for a reason because its risky af, I could be cut with meth or fentanyl and never know.

I only do opiates/benzos nowadays though, and ill never touch a pill unless its OTC from the pharmacy. Even xanax and percs get pressed with fent. Pills are a risky business for both the consumer and seller.

• +1
Reactions: ropemaxxee and vampyre
Its been that way since forever. I havent seen molly pressed from actual mdma crystals in a while.

My local plug has XTC, but i know for a fact its pressed with some shitty fillers and or fent. Its just so easy to fake press pills nowadays along with fentanyl and other pill fillers being so accessible that you're almost guaranteed to OD if you do street pills. I avoid shit like molly for a reason because its risky af, I could be cut with meth or fentanyl and never know.

I only do opiates/benzos nowadays though, and ill never touch a pill unless its OTC from the pharmacy. Even xanax and percs get pressed with fent. Pills are a risky business for both the consumer and seller.
absolutely correct

i actually tried "MDMA" fairly recently and my roommate and I didn't even bother testing. we just assumed that if we took more than 2mg and didn't die, then it wasn't cut. Turns out it was mostly caffeine. The MDMA high barely lasted for my friend and I felt nothing at all.

I will never try that shit again. Kratom and alcohol is all i need

absolutely correct

i actually tried "MDMA" fairly recently and my roommate and I didn't even bother testing. we just assumed that if we took more than 2mg and didn't die, then it wasn't cut. Turns out it was mostly caffeine. The MDMA high barely lasted for my friend and I felt nothing at all.

I will never try that shit again. Kratom and alcohol is all i need
EPthj CWAAIn9pc

kratom kings

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
Smoke weed play guitar

how tf do you even do that? how do you take payment and ship the orders?

I have legit molly made with pmk in my possesion like 100-120mg a tab

Ofc i could but do you think you can just but drugs with a credit card😂
how tf can people trust you? so theres no payment proccessor or anything? just a website where people give u crypto and u ship them drugs?

how tf can people trust you? so theres no payment proccessor or anything? just a website where people give u crypto and u ship them drugs?
They could use a certified middleman, and then once he has enough reputation he could do it without mm.

I have legit molly made with pmk in my possesion like 100-120mg a tab
cap

its diluted like a motherfucker. I know without even using it that its not legit. Remember that up to 90% of molly is not molly. Buy a testing kit first and then see what it is really is

LKA, BKA, MDMA, Präparat

@stunna