Is it worth lookmax at age of 30?

D

Deleted member 10185

Kraken
- Collagen will get worse in age of 35 .
- The hair start maturing + In worst case scenario norwooding.

I wanna just ask if this is waste of time at that age 30 years? Im considering rhinoplasty but there are not many good plastic surgeon in Finland. I have heard bad rep from people..

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, datboijj, Deleted member 8165 and 1 other person
it's never too late to looksmax

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly, Foxhole, KnoxHarrington and 19 others
im starting retin a and microneedling + fin at 20

• +1
Reactions: KnoxHarrington, Deleted member 6111 and Deleted member 10185
Yes, you still have about 15 years left of your prime.

Men age slower than women because of higher collagen. Take advantage.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KnoxHarrington, oldcell, nonserviam and 6 others
I suppose as long as you don't have a jailbait fetish then it's well worth it! (gonna be hard to bang teens in your mid 30's even if you're handsome). You can bang hot 25+ year old girls until you're a fucking fossil if you keep yourself looking good
And even if you are exclusively attracted to much younger girls, it's still worth it as with numbers game, you can still find like 17 year olds with massive daddy issues (I banged a 16-17 year old last year who was hot and way out of my league and i'm pushing 30)

so basically, yes

• +1
Reactions: KnoxHarrington, oldcell, Deleted member 4106 and 3 others
- Collagen will get worse in age of 35 .
- The hair start maturing + In worst case scenario norwooding.

I wanna just ask if this is waste of time at that age 30 years? Im considering rhinoplasty but there are not many good plastic surgeon in Finland. I have heard bad rep from people..
for me it worked decently. at age 36. BUT, I aged decently slow-ish till 35; even though putting in little or no efforts into looks. My lifstyle was always pretty healthy.
I started looksmaxxing for 1st time life, more than 1 year ago. But I did nothing extreme as surgery, just softmaxxing ith fillers type of stuff being the most extreme thing.

I think, in face. I manage to go from 40-45 percentile to 70-75 percentile. According to ratings. From a bit below average to high tier normie. I need to gymmaxx (with muh good height) to be able to be overall be a low tier Chadlite in looks. That's probs my maxx potential.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: KnoxHarrington, TITUS, oldcell and 2 others
I suppose as long as you don't have a jailbait fetish then it's well worth it! (gonna be hard to bang teens in your mid 30's even if you're handsome). You can bang hot 25+ year old girls until you're a fucking fossil if you keep yourself looking good
And even if you are exclusively attracted to much younger girls, it's still worth it as with numbers game, you can still find like 17 year olds with massive daddy issues (I banged a 16-17 year old last year who was hot and way out of my league and i'm pushing 30)

so basically, yes

I have no interest banking teens. Im not pedo.. Im interest on dating girls at age of 25-30 and older. I find them more attractive. 16-17 is not legal age lol.. Wtf.

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, KnoxHarrington, Good_Little_Goy and 2 others
(I banged a 16-17 year old last year who was hot and way out of my league and i'm pushing 30)

F6996cd

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Foxhole, HurtfulVanity and 7 others
for me it worked decently. at age 36. BUT, I aged decently slow-ish till 35; even though putting in little or no efforts into looks. My lifstyle was always pretty healthy.
I started looksmaxxing for 1st time life, more than 1 year ago. But I did nothing extreme as surgery, just softmaxxing ith fillers type of stuff being the most extreme thing.

I think, in face. I manage to go from 40-45 percentile to 70-75 percentile. According to ratings. From a bit below average to high tier normie. I need to gymmaxx (with muh good height) to be able to be overall be a low tier Chadlite in looks. That's probs my maxx potential.

How old are you right now?

Attachments

• 118807676_143232297466404_5882764797482110375_n.mp4
    120.1 KB
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Good_Little_Goy, Danish_Retard and 2 others
@FBI

lol UK :)
Age of consent is 16 and we don't have silly 'age gap' laws ;)
you can be 200 years old and still bang 16 year old school girls
age of consent in germany is 14

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 6111 and wristcel
life ends at 60
you just gotta go for milfs
45 yo david beckham
Izx9c4ae46rz5va641ubi11c7evcnopt

• +1
Reactions: oldcell and datboijj
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 10185
lol UK :)
Age of consent is 16 and we don't have silly 'age gap' laws ;)
you can be 200 years old and still bang 16 year old school girls like this:

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
No dont looksmax, because after 25 it doesnt matter how you look. People respect everybody the same, even if you are not that attractive, fat or balding. Also at your job, you will have the same chances, no matter how you look. Just let yourself go, and go care about more important stuff. People like men with good values, morals and nice personality. You need to be a trustworthy and serious person. The rest is for superficial and stupid people. You dont want them in your life anyways.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: KnoxHarrington, Foxhole, oldcell and 5 others
Just look for excuses to continue being a out of shape, unattractive fat fuck theory.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: KnoxHarrington, datboijj and Deleted member 3512
You should looksmaxx until the day you die

• +1
Reactions: KnoxHarrington
Just look for excuses to continue being a out of shape, unattractive fat fuck theory.

That easiest part. My concern are that its it worth to do Rhinoplasty if Im theoretically starting losing my hair at 30 +... Im just a shell of man if I dont have hair.

How is your dating life? Do women still find you attractive?
In general, Women never found me attractive, throughout my whole life. because I was normie tier at best.
Only after starting looksmaxxing, and now getting beter face; I do get women complimenting looks from time to time. And even DM from randoms. At my age though, it's more about the type of women that give you attention; than that I care for attention for women that don't fit my wants.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, lasthope and Deleted member 10185
That easiest part. My concern are that its it worth to do Rhinoplasty if Im theoretically starting losing my hair at 30 +... Im just a shell of man if I dont have hair.
Dude, there’s ways to stop hair loss if you’re early. Then you have transplants as a backup. Don’t give up now.

@Zyros give him some motivation, bro

Yes, you still have about 15 years left of your prime.

Men age slower than women because of higher collagen. Take advantage.
And men look better with less collagen(obviously with the right bones) gandy for example

Dude, there’s ways to stop hair loss if you’re early. Then you have transplants as a backup. Don’t give up now.

I still have full of hair but my hair has been thinning only in left side little bit. I hope its just maturing hairline instead of norwood.

In general, Women never found me attractive, throughout my whole life. because I was normie tier at best.
Only after starting looksmaxxing, and now getting beter face; I do get women complimenting looks from time to time. And even DM from randoms. At my age though, it's more about the type of women that give you attention; than that I care for attention for women that don't fit my wants.
You instamax as well?

You instamax as well?
I have zero private social media. I will soon start at least 1 of them, I think. I was into LTR since 2010 orso and religuous detachment from world phase starting in 2014-2015 untill somehwere last year. So all that time, social media seemed like a uselass waiste of time for me.
Maybe now and nowadays, it's needed to have some socialmedia, when on the hunt for new dates.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and lasthope
wasted college and high school life
you can still looksmax but you wont really recieve the benefits

You start looksmaxing at whatever age and it never ends, you never stop with your routines and you are ascended forever.

Hop on fin-minox right now, this will be one of the best decisions of your life.

Last edited:
  • +1
No dont looksmax, because after 25 it doesnt matter how you look. People respect everybody the same, even if you are not that attractive, fat or balding. Also at your job, you will have the same chances, no matter how you look. Just let yourself go, and go care about more important stuff. People like men with good values, morals and nice personality. You need to be a trustworthy and serious person. The rest is for superficial and stupid people. You dont want them in your life anyways.
Add being the only one with hair in the room, the only one with a six pack, and the tallest guy, and see how everyone else behaves.

• +1
The fact that you asked this question indicates you don't understand the black pill completely. I suggested you spend a day or two pouring over the myriads of legitimate psychological and other scientific studies demonstrating that your looks impact EVERY ASPECT OF YOUR LIFE. Everyone should looksmax. Forever!!!! I'm married and I'm looksmaxing more than ever.

Who doesn't want to look their best? Who doesn't want to make life easier?

Doomers - no need to reply "derr some people are paralyzed, derrrr sum peeple gots no cheekbones, derrrr...."

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512