Is it worth MMAmaxxing if you have a long midface, small wrists and a bit occiput?

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
I also had low prenatal testosterone, but I just feel too low T. I gotta fight and work on my masculinity. I wanna be able to beat up guys who mess with me

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3328, AutisticBeaner and 2 others
no

worth roping tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, balding17yomanletcel and Deleted member 502

wrist isnt correlated to punching power - hip and pivotal movement is jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Madhate, Deleted member 2621 and 1 other person
I do muay thai. If you're a faggot whos only reason to join a gym is to "beat" someone up, JFL.
IDK but in my gym the rule is if i use any of the techniques outside the gym (except if in danger) on a normie, then i can say goodbye.
Do it, it is incredible boost to confidence and probs test. I recommend muay thai, boxing + wrestling or bjj. Don't train MMA, train martial arts seperately.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4671 and Deleted member 685
I do muay thai. If you're a faggot whos only reason to join a gym is to "beat" someone up, JFL.
IDK but in my gym the rule is if i use any of the techniques outside the gym (except if in danger) on a normie, then i can say goodbye.
Do it, it is incredible boost to confidence and probs test. I recommend muay thai, boxing + wrestling or bjj. Don't train MMA, train martial arts seperately.
Im the owner of your gym and for talking shit you're out!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 470, Deleted member 4671 and 2 others
No ofcourse that's not the only reason but as a man it's a must to be able to beat up guys who mess with u

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Yes
But you wont be talented at it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 685
Narrow skull and small wrists...Thats just a recipe for getting knocked the fuck out bro

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 6401 and balding17yomanletcel
Learn wrestling instead

• +1
i have average wrist and never had issue to knock down ppl in a ring.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3328
I recommend muay thai, boxing + wrestling or bjj.
Agreed.
There is a lot of debate about systema too but I learned more in 6 months (10 years ago) than a decade of martial arts.
Still, there are a lot of fake instructors.
Basically, it's take and give at 30%:40% of your max strength (no protection/bare hands) and discover what best suits you (ie you natural combat abilities).
It's about accepting pain and being used to get punched/kicked : you often just play the passive punching ball.
No categories.
I loved it but stopped because of time and a few cracked ribs.
Wife got mad too when she saw my bruises and sometimes black eyes (got some when I was playing the punching ball even though it was forbidden to punch around eyes).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
no if you want to join to beat someone up that means youre high test

• +1
Agreed.
There is a lot of debate about systema too but I learned more in 6 months (10 years ago) than a decade of martial arts.
Still, there are a lot of fake instructors.
Basically, it's take and give at 30%:40% of your max strength (no protection/bare hands) and discover what best suits you (ie you natural combat abilities).
It's about accepting pain and being used to get punched/kicked : you often just play the passive punching ball.
No categories.
I loved it but stopped because of time and a few cracked ribs.
Wife got mad too when she saw my bruises and sometimes black eyes (got some when I was playing the punching ball even though it was forbidden to punch around eyes).
need to restart it asap ngl. it's lifefuel and dopamine fuel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Usum
  • +1
I also had low prenatal testosterone, but I just feel too low T. I gotta fight and work on my masculinity. I wanna be able to beat up guys who mess with me
Tyson was 5 9 beating up 6'5s, knocking them all over the ring

• +1