Is it worth taking hgh at this point?

R

restonsleek

Iron
Im 15 and got my wrist growth plates checked and there still open but they’re not far apart, my mom is a doctor and is willing to give me growth hormone but her friend who’s an endocrinologist said it could cause my plates to close sooner she also told me a side effect is that my jaw will grow(like it’s a bad thing) but I’m wondering if it’s worth taking in my case or not and if so should I pair it with aromasin?And also do when wrist plates close does that mean everything else closed at the same time or not?Im 180cm in the morning btw

Im 15 and got my wrist growth plates checked and there still open but they’re not far apart, my mom is a doctor and is willing to give me growth hormone but her friend who’s an endocrinologist said it could cause my plates to close sooner she also told me a side effect is that my jaw will grow(like it’s a bad thing) but I’m wondering if it’s worth taking in my case or not and if so should I pair it with aromasin?And also do when wrist plates close does that mean everything else closed at the same time or not?Im 180cm in the morning btw
bro u so lucky your mom would get u that do it u blessed fr

• +1
Reactions: svlz, shahid khan and iam good boy
bro u so lucky your mom would get u that do it u blessed fr
Thanks I thinks it’s just cause my whole life she knows I’ve wanted to be tall and the average height in my family for men is like 185cm so that’s probably another reason

hope ur organs enlarge

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
Up to you. Are you willing to take a risk? Almost nobody here injected GH. I am 18, and would inject it. You are 15, so more risk of losing growth if your plates close. Up to you, do your research. If endocrinologist didn’t make a huge deal about it, maybe it’s not as bad as it seems - unless you are not from US, because in other countries, doctors don’t really give a shit

of course you need an AI. She knows this?

Get mk for ur age or ghrp etc

Do it or you will regret it your whole life.

• +1
Reactions: svlz and caiolindo
of course you need an AI. She knows this?
already ordered it online will probably arrive in a couple weeks I’m pretty sure she won’t agree with the AI that’s why I’ll hide it and take 6.25-12.5mg ed and inject 6-10iu hgh until I’m 190cm when I get the hgh and the ai I’ll make a progress update every couple months

already ordered it online will probably arrive in a couple weeks I’m pretty sure she won’t agree with the AI that’s why I’ll hide it and take 6.25-12.5mg ed and inject 6-10iu hgh until I’m 190cm when I get the hgh and the ai I’ll make a progress update every couple months
Why would she disagree?

Why would she disagree?
Growth hormone’s worst side effect is insulin sensitivity which is not a problem and can be dealt with by tracking my blood sugar and isn’t that dangerous in general when takin correctly.But ai has some bad sides brain fog could effect brain development and is just more risky, maybe she would agree but there’s no point in trying ai is cheap and I don’t wanna risk telling her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391
180cm at 15 is pretty good, If you're gonna do it then do it safely of course

whats your height and country, also i dont believe there is any evidence that gh closes plates, that seems like a total fallacy lmao.