Is it worth the risk to to do “unethical” jobs or task just to make more money or just wage cuck forever

zoomertrader

zoomertrader

Iron
Been thinking about learning some unethical task that someone offered me to do for some money but I don’t know if its worth it as if i get caught and basically will never be hired for a long time

What you guys think about it

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend and thecel
Yeah, tons of jobs that you can do but everyone is too pussy to do. Biological cleanup (cleaning up murder scenes), waste management (cleaning up shit), etc all pay well but most are too pussy to do it.

I love how everyone thinks they are some dark triad psychopath when they're too pussy to even talk to girls.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: KeepGrinding, Idontknowlol, Kingcel32 and 9 others
what do you mean by unethical

case by case imo

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
Yeah, tons of jobs that you can do but everyone is too pussy to do. Biological cleanup (cleaning up murder scenes), waste management (cleaning up shit), etc all pay well but most are too pussy to do it.

I love how everyone thinks they are some dark triad psychopath when they're too pussy to even talk to girls.
They take online dark triad tests that are inaccurate in the first place and then they answer based off how they want themselves to be rather than how they actually are. for example everyone can say they value being secretive but how many people actually have the discipline to take shit to the grave instead of gossiping like a schoolgirl

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32, thereallegend, Deleted member and 3 others
Been thinking about learning some unethical task that someone offered me to do for some money but I don’t know if its worth it as if i get caught and basically will never be hired for a long time

worth the risk? what is the risk? If its legal but unethical, there isnt really any risks besides guilt. If its illegal then it depends on the risk and rewards

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Lygodactylus

Biological cleanup sounds like such a hailo for chad. Dark triad innit

Make sure to dump the bodies in acid or feed em to the hogs, OP. You can thank me later. ;)

• JFL
Reactions: zoomertrader

You mean burrying bodies by waste managment?

if i was you i would do something from internet. if you reveal your identity or your face, i think its %100 that you will end up in jail at some point.

Where do I apply for a job like that... Probably too busy rn anyways with classes but it beats my warehouse part time job.

I would clean up murder scenes if I could for 20 hours a week. You would have some interesting stories to tell. As long as you wore protective gear to not have AIDS

Where do I apply for a job like that... Probably too busy rn anyways with classes but it beats my warehouse part time job.

I would clean up murder scenes if I could for 20 hours a week. You would have some interesting stories to tell. As long as you wore protective gear to not have AIDS
You're too retarded and lazy to get a job. Just LDAR.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15302 and incel194012940
You're too retarded and lazy to get a job. Just LDAR.
I work at a warehouse already... Idk why you hate me anon I'm sorry you were born a lanklet freak

You can always move to another country where your record won't follow you.

I work at a warehouse already... Idk why you hate me anon I'm sorry you were born a lanklet freak
Because you ask the most retarded questions that you can get an objective answer for with a single google search.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302
Because you ask the most retarded questions that you can get an objective answer for with a single google search.
I'm just making conversation. Its like if some asks you hows the weather is. Its more a rhetorical question to start a conversation.

You can always move to another country where your record won't follow you.
already doing it is legal but unethical (for the glowies ) but still checking other stuff to do where i live bc right now im working and dont have enough time to travel

I'm just making conversation. Its like if some asks you hows the weather is. Its more a rhetorical question to start a conversation.
The ones you ask aren't rhetorical you utter autist.

Barber is probably the closest job that’ll fit the bill. You get a lot of tips and don’t need to claim em. You can also get a job w/out school if you can fade good

Don't ask questions like this in a forum which is a fed honeypot or monitored by the feds

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cardiologyscribe and Deleted member 19896

Tell us what it is idiot :feelsuhh:

Don't ask questions like this in a forum which is a fed honeypot or monitored by the feds
judging from how suspicious this guy acts he would probably be caught if he traded an ounce of weed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zoomertrader and Ice