Is it worth to invest in BITCOIN in 2024?

OneTwoThree

OneTwoThree

Everyone will be ugly sooner or later.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, capybar and capybara
I support currencies that aren't government owned 💯 💯 💯 💯

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Perfection, mogstars, midlatinocel and 3 others
@Harold O'brien

@Harold O'brien
maybe. i dont see it realistically doing better than a 5x from here in the next decade. but a 5x is still pretty good

• +1
Reactions: apocalypse
delete this nigga, now they know my plan

It will probably go up over the long term, bitcoin will never die as long as the black market exists

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Just wait for it to fall again below 20k and buy, then it will again goes up to 40k+ and sell.

• +1
Reactions: bronzeagepervert
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84, midlatinocel and Petsmart
no, it's too late. just lol if you didnt get in sub 3k

This is gonna be the most money I’ve made ever. Keep buying bitcoin everyone please pump the price pump the price!

I’m going to short btc and watch all you dumb fucks get raped in the ass by these corporations controlling the supply.

When the public buys, stocks die.

This is gonna be the most money I’ve made ever. Keep buying bitcoin everyone please pump the price pump the price!

I’m going to short btc and watch all you dumb fucks get raped in the ass by these corporations controlling the supply.

I mean bitcoin is needed to transfer money between countries and the same web ( black market )

I mean bitcoin is needed to transfer money between countries and the same web ( black market )
It’ll always be around but in 12 months it’ll be $20,000 again just wait

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Yeah probably true but this retards that say it will go to 0 are actually retarded

• +1
Reactions: smashingdirty6s
yeah no btc is a meme
the transaction fees are insane now 20$+ and can take over a day. It is nothing like it was originally meant to be. It was meant to be decentralized and used as a currency but now its centralized and used as an invesment. BCH is much better. It’s a fork and mostly follows the same trend as btc so you don’t have to worry about the price doing something retarded.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Yeah probably true but this retards that say it will go to 0 are actually retarded
I don't think it's probable. Obviously it's possible.
Would be great, if that happens. But i think we would need a "Blackswan" type of event, like tetherusd depending and collapsing or some other unforeseen event. Since otherwise I cannot see 20k happening.

Sounds a bit like the people, that in early 2023 were calling for 10k to 12k bitcoin. Missing out on the pump of bitcoin from 20k to 48k basically.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
maybe. i dont see it realistically doing better than a 5x from here in the next decade. but a 5x is still pretty good
Giovanni Santostasi, who has a PhD in Astrophysics, predicted with mathematical formulas that, theoretically, bitcoin will reach $1m sometime in the summer of 2033, which would be >21x judging by the current price of $47.1k as of February 10th 2024.
Which should happen, since it was based on the way bitcoin evolved throughout the last 15 years, being in a continuous predictable line - the only currency behaving like this out of any since the beginning of mankind. You can watch a more in-depth video essay here.

Giovanni Santostasi, who has a PhD in Astrophysics, predicted with mathematical formulas that, theoretically, bitcoin will reach $1m sometime in the summer of 2033, which would be >21x judging by the current price of $47.1k as of February 10th 2024.
Which should happen, since it was based on the way bitcoin evolved throughout the last 15 years, being in a continuous predictable line - the only currency behaving like this out of any since the beginning of mankind. You can watch a more in-depth video essay here.
jfl at being so retarded you think a simple mathematical model can predict the future w.r.t something as intersocially complex as asset price

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
jfl at being so retarded you think a simple mathematical model can predict the future w.r.t something as intersocially complex as asset price
how about you watch the fucking video before coming at me

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel

as far as i see public is already buying btc pumping the price of 48k, i speculate it will hit 100-150k in 1-2 years

if the video has any merit you should be able to summarize it in less than 10 words

Just wait for it to fall again below 20k and buy, then it will again goes up to 40k+ and sell.
20k when?
3-4 months.
you all still believe 20k bitcoin is just around the corner?
with all these recent pumps.

It will probably go up over the long term, bitcoin will never die as long as the black market exists
Explain how the black market uses bitcoin

anonymous transactions
your wallet is connected to your bankaccount. You cash in with real money from your bank and convert it to bitcoin. You transact it and after you cash it out you again have to explain how you made that money.

your wallet is connected to your bankaccount. You cash in with real money from your bank and convert it to bitcoin. You transact it and after you cash it out you again have to explain how you made that money.
obviously black market people are not using their personal bank account to cash out bitcoin or a public exchange

there are black market equivalents of coinbase and binance on the deep web

• +1
Reactions: The Antichrist
obviously black market people are not using their personal bank account to cash out bitcoin or a public exchange

there are black market equivalents of coinbase and binance on the deep web
Who‘s bank account are their using then

your wallet is connected to your bankaccount.
no.

You cash in with real money from your bank and convert it to bitcoin. You transact it and after you cash it out you again have to explain how you made that money.
How about?
I (criminal) sell drugs to mrs.A, and she sends me 0.2 btc. Than i exchange it somewhere for 10.000 usdt.
Thsn i send 10.000 usdt to mister A, with the agreement that he sends 9000 usd from his bank account to mine.

What bankaccount is ever linked to me? None.
If I want to make my ceypto wallets more private, i could use mixers services, shit becomes untraceable

no.

How about?
I (criminal) sell drugs to mrs.A, and she sends me 0.2 btc. Than i exchange it somewhere for 10.000 usdt.
Thsn i send 10.000 usdt to mister A, with the agreement that he sends 9000 usd from his bank account to mine.

What bankaccount is ever linked to me? None.
If I want to make my ceypto wallets more private, i could use mixers services, shit becomes untraceable
Now if you cashout and the goverment asks where that money comes from, what do you explain to them?

In austria atleast you can only do crypto with an wallet, which needs an bank account

Now if you cashout and the goverment asks where that money comes from, what do you explain to them?
in that example I gave. Mister A will recieve a bill from me, from my company, of so called "work" i did for him or so called goods I sold to him. And thus that money is just company revenue.
and so has illiegal money, turned into normal money. and that is ways how illegal money is white washed.

If one is not a criminal. One can just do nromal ways. And just tell the governement that you amder these gains from trading yo money. and just pay your capital gains tax, or whatever system they have in ones location for private trading profits
In austria atleast you can only do crypto with an wallet, which needs an bank account
you can have a hardware crypto wallet. anywhere. After that, you just gotta find ways to buy/sell crypto through direct contacts or the more "off the grid" trading platforms, that just let you swap/trade.

Anyways. All this high effort shit, to avoid the govenment cucks. Is only for people with wealth and criminals with legit money flows.regular people, usually need not worry much about it, to much effort and risk and time, for the potential money saved.
But possible it is. it takes alot of time, and shit though. to do it untraceable.

too late. over. hahahahahaahha

Solana wasn't my only 10x call

IMG 6085

Look at the charts. Text sent day before bull run. Dates don’t lie. You’re a high school nerd who thinks he knows shit about how this world works. Hate to break it to you but the public are the last to know about everything

As long as crypto mktcap is below 5tn there will likely be upside

To add.
Bitcoin hit 69,000 usd in 2021.
With 2022 and 2023, that makes it 77,500 usd today for equal value.