Is it worth to persue this Relationship?

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Gonial angle pilled.
Lives 2h car drive from me.

Will probably only see her once or twice a week for the next year (before she finishes studying and can eventually move in with me).

Idk if it’s worth it, but she would save me from suicide and save my bloodline.

• Hmm...
Reactions: shieldzz
No man

I love you btw

• Love it
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Unless she’s an innocent virgin who you have great chemistry with and can see yourself marrying I wouldn’t bother.

• +1
nigga aint no way u driving 2 hours just for some pussy....thats crazy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iblamejews and St. Fraudcel
Unless she’s an innocent virgin who you have great chemistry with and can see yourself marrying I wouldn’t bother.
Chemistry is good, she’s innocent and 98% virgin. Only problem is she is very shy and doesn’t open up to me enough, she doesn’t wanna say stuff until she’s drunk and she start saying she likes me a fuck ton.

But I could see myself taking her seriously (I only know her since 2 weeks tho)

nigga aint no way u driving 2 hours just for some pussy....thats crazy.
Why? It’s not for the puss is for her.

Incel wouldn’t understand anyway.

Chemistry is good, she’s innocent and 98% virgin. Only problem is she is very shy and doesn’t open up to me enough, she doesn’t wanna say stuff until she’s drunk and she start saying she likes me a fuck ton.

But I could see myself taking her seriously (I only know her since 2 weeks tho)
She’s young. When she grows up she might gain some confidence and become a real dime who knows. Then the relationship will be more intimate.

98% virgin

?

• +1
She’s young. When she grows up she might gain some confidence and become a real dime who knows. Then the relationship will be more intimate.
she’s 19 tho, I mean finishing college. But yeah once she’ll grow up even more she’ll ascend 100% to HTB.

Tbh, It wouldn’t be bad to have her in my life, but she’s a major mentalcel and has lots of family issues and daddy issues and mommy issues and everything.
Just the fact of how innocent she is, the fact that she’s shy, and the fact that she’s not that good at kissing makes me think that she’s virgin, even tho I think she had 1/2 boyfriends before (my friends agree and say she has to be virgin too)

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing