Is it worth trying ?

DoII

DoII

Kraken
Is it worth trying to get girls at 5’5 and do all these looksmaxxes or should I call it game and not worry about it and try to focus on money making and shit

focus in not being racist and personality maxxing
its you're only hope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33540, Tallman, Arditi and 3 others
considering you're asking you don't sound motivated for either, have you tried doing something you enjoy instead?

• +1
Reactions: Tallman and DoII
you are 16 dude focus on school and women on the side

• +1
Reactions: Tallman and DoII
considering you're asking you don't sound motivated for either, have you tried doing something you enjoy instead?
I’ll try out more hobbies it’s inevitable that I’ll have to moneymaxx some way being 5’5 best to prepare early

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
you are 16 dude focus on school and women on the side
Bro my gpa is already trash. I’m just gonna make sure I pass the classes

• +1
Height only matters at the bottom of society - nobody cares about appearance at the time especially things like height

• +1
lol normal people at 5’5 find healthy relationships

j delete your account and live life and you’ll find someone

• JFL
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
Height only matters at the bottom of society - nobody cares about appearance at the time especially things like height
Bro my gpa is already trash. I’m just gonna make sure I pass the classes
I’ll try out more hobbies it’s inevitable that I’ll have to moneymaxx some way being 5’5 best to prepare early
nigga if u that short at least be best of ur class what are u doing with ur life JFL

it matters in every society dawg even if u are rich, u will be able to pay for expensive whores but u won't have fulfilling relationship unless u find one who doesn't care about height and u can do that at any society

and being top of society ur acting like that's simple or just putting the work in no man it's gonna be the hardest thing in the world nigga and u better start NOW because u may think u got time but u really don't.

• +1
Reactions: DoII
lol normal people at 5’5 find healthy relationships

j delete your account and live life and you’ll find someone
haha sure man never seen that in my life. a 5'5 guy finding a healthy relationship in 2023 LMAOOO dawg u better be kidding me. if u are sub 5 or under 6 feet tall u are fucked man u will be cheated on, disrespected, used for your money, abused.

haha sure man never seen that in my life. a 5'5 guy finding a healthy relationship in 2023 LMAOOO dawg u better be kidding me. if u are sub 5 or under 6 feet tall u are fucked man u will be cheated on, disrespected, used for your money, abused.
Keeping
It real

• +1
Is it worth trying to get girls at 5’5 and do all these looksmaxxes or should I call it game and not worry about it and try to focus on money making and shit
Focus on heightmaxxing

Focus on face and get LL when u can afford it

Focus on school and money bro, girls will follow

If youre white just wear lifts and move to some non white shithole.

Explain how I'm wrong
The longer you wait and the less sexual experience you have with women the harder it will be for you in the future because women expect their men always to have prior experience.

Do you think Chad gives a shit about school ? No, he fucks bad bitches all day. Its always the nerdy aspie genetic dead end who got talked in by his parents to focus on his muh studies.

The longer you wait and the less sexual experience you have with women the harder it will be for you in the future because women expect their men always to have prior experience.

Do you think Chad gives a shit about school ? No, he fucks bad bitches all day. Its always the nerdy aspie genetic dead end who got talked in by his parents to focus on his muh studies.
Bs bro, and thats coming from someone who spent a lot of "high school" skipping school to party and do drugs

The real chads of life are people like Andrew Huberman who work hard but have enough balance in their life, do things at the right times and have good genetic bases

Bs bro, and thats coming from someone who spent a lot of "high school" skipping school to party and do drugs

The real chads of life are people like Andrew Huberman who work hard but have enough balance in their life, do things at the right times and have good genetic bases
"Just work hard bro"
"Just do thigs at the right time bro"
"Men peak in their 70s bro"

"Just work hard bro"
"Just do thigs at the right time bro"
"Men peak in their 70s bro"
Ldar then pussy

Peaking in high school is pathetic

Alright bro, tell me all the girls you get when you are 70
I "get girls" now.

There's a difference between having a balanced life for 50 years and peaking for 5 years as a teen and being a loser for the rest of your life

You give off the vibe of a sheltered 15 year old

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31155
I "get girls" now.

There's a difference between having a balanced life for 50 years and peaking for 5 years as a teen
I'd rather peak for 5 years as a teen and die than living a "balanced" live for 50 years