IS IT WORTH USING ACCUTANE ON MY NOSE FOR THINNER IT ?

Nhyf

Nhyf

Iron
I have no health problems ( thank god) no skin problems, I even have good skin thanks to; adapalene, kojic soap, niadicamide serum and I want to refine my nose which is a little too big, I do not think it is the catliage itself but I think accutane small laffiner, thanks you for your response boyozzz ( if I ask this question bcz I know there are side effects)

(6"3/18 in one week/75 kg/9-12% bf)

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
accutane is not worth the trouble if you have clear skin but it depends on how old u are

6’3 and 9-12% bf and still not slaying? This wont save you boyo

I have no health problems ( thank god) no skin problems, I even have good skin thanks to; adapalene, kojic soap, niadicamide serum and I want to refine my nose which is a little too big, I do not think it is the catliage itself but I think accutane small laffiner, thanks you for your response boyozzz ( if I ask this question bcz I know there are side effects)

(6"3/18 in one week/75 kg/9-12% bf)
Using isotret for anything other than acne is cope. Botox or lipo is the only answer once sub 10%

well retinoic acid which accutane creates is most likely a major part of why it sometimes shrinks noses as retinoic acid breaksdown cartilige

but its super detrimental to your body

better off with rhinoplasty

• +1
Reactions: Nhyf
well retinoic acid which accutane creates is most likely a major part of why it sometimes shrinks noses as retinoic acid breaksdown cartilige

but its super detrimental to your body

better off with rhinoplasty
okkkkkkkk txs tm broski, so would you still recommend Accutane to me? brother you know I think that the problem is also partly due to my maxilla which is really poopy, I am sure that by fixing the maxilla my nose will seem really thinner, I told you that I feel that the problem n It's not necessarily the nose itself but if I repair my maxilla, it should be 99999 times better (my friend also told me that my maxilla was the big problem)

I didn't specify but I'm also going to do a cure of hgh (210ui) so for me hgh, bonesmash, aygos pulling will have to improve my maxila

okkkkkkkk txs tm broski, so would you still recommend Accutane to me? brother you know I think that the problem is also partly due to my maxilla which is really poopy, I am sure that by fixing the maxilla my nose will seem really thinner, I told you that I feel that the problem n It's not necessarily the nose itself but if I repair my maxilla, it should be 99999 times better (my friend also told me that my maxilla was the big problem)

I didn't specify but I'm also going to do a cure of hgh (210ui) so for me hgh, bonesmash, aygos pulling will have to improve my maxila
well it depends
What is the main thing with your nose?
Wide? Long? what does it look like

Jfl nigga unless you're facially a sub3 it's just cuz you're autistic or retarded and very likely self recluded
fr for having believed for 10 minutes that I could fixmy nose with accutane it is because a Jew took possession of my qi :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

well it depends
What is the main thing with your nose?
Wide? Long? what does it look like
(the pic is from 3 weeks ago) ( for 1 week I have been debloating with potassium gluco and 5/6L of water and bonesmash maxxing))

Attachments

• Capture d'écran 2024-08-15 021625.png
    Capture d'écran 2024-08-15 021625.png
    312 KB · Views: 0
Rhino jfl
ik broski i ask cz i cant rhino rn so i search an alternativ like i say cure of hgh associate with bonesmash n zygos pulling to limit the damage and repair a little while waiting for rhino (I hope gh will maxila pushmaxx and repair my nose (and my face in general a little) ( my fckng problm is my shit maxila n i know that boyo)

(the pic is from 3 weeks ago) ( for 1 week I have been debloating with potassium gluco and 5/6L of water and bonesmash maxxing)
tbh i dont think the issue is your maxilla but idk.
I think for this you should save for rhinoplasty but wait for some other opinions tho