Is italy easy ?

mewcoper

mewcoper

abused dog mentality never leaves
I made a tinder experiment on italy rome, i was getting barely 1 like in a week in my country (turkey) and i tried on italy i get 5 like in 12 hours despite i am recessed, my photos not that good, and i hadn't first day boost too so my question on title.

• Woah
Reactions: St. Wristcel
anything is easy if you;re not a recessed dog

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988, HighIQcel, Pumanator and 1 other person
no i heard italy is very cucked in terms of hypergamy

ngl italiancels should move tf outta italy and darktriadmaxx in western countries if they have dark features

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 2634, Deleted member 8988 and 5 others
LOL no
they hate ethnics to death

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
i am not ethnic looking i have green eyes white skin and brown hair i have good coloring but i am recessed
why can't you jbw in turkey

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
Italy = god tier women tbh

• +1
Reactions: Descartes
Italian women are entitled sluts with a princess complex. Unironically chadlite or nothing even for landwhales.
Even ethnic women become entitled to Chad whores after living in Italy for a few years and getting blackpilled by other foids. My looksmatches and below only go for 6 PSL + while I rot on .me

It’s over if you live in Italy and don’t locationmax.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10536, EverythingMattersCel, Carl-o and 2 others
I’m Italian and trust me Italy is THE country of female hypergamy. If you’re under 5 psl you’re invisible. Trip to Italy to eat pizza not to fuck girls

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 4416, mewcoper and 2 others
If you cant slay in your country , forget about italy

Last edited:
  • +1
Lol bro Italy is the worst place,
Girls are all shit entitled feminazi that looks after Chads only.
Landwhales or trans is what you get if u are a chadlite and they do not approach.
Chads have it harder too

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, thotbuster3000 and Deleted member 2634
I’m Italian and trust me Italy is THE country of female hypergamy. If you’re under 5 psl you’re invisible. Trip to Italy to eat pizza not to fuck girls
i will trip for dr raffaini or dr marinetti not fuck for girls jfl.

I made a tinder experiment on italy rome, i was getting barely 1 like in a week in my country (turkey) and i tried on italy i get 5 like in 12 hours despite i am recessed, my photos not that good, and i hadn't first day boost too so my question on title.
try brazil

but i am virgin in my country jfl

i will trip for dr raffaini or dr marinetti not fuck for girls jfl.
Good choice. I will have a bimax with Marianetti the next year

• Love it
Italy ain't easy bro. Had a few but I'm French so I already come from Veteran difficulty.

Doesn't mean you can't score at all though, but I legit think France, Italy and Germany might be the epicenter of hypergamy

• +1
Italian women are entitled sluts with a princess complex. Unironically chadlite or nothing even for landwhales.
Even ethnic women become entitled to Chad whores after living in Italy for a few years and getting blackpilled by other foids. My looksmatches and below only go for 6 PSL + while I rot on .me

It’s over if you live in Italy and don’t locationmax.
Italians are all manlets and very framecel

but they have good hair

• +1