Is jaw filler worth it?

D

Deleted member 32734

Bronze
I'm gonna start college in awhile but don't have enough money saved for the surgery that's needed to ascend me. I'm tryna look into jaw filler so I can look good during the length of my college time. Are jaw fillers actually able to give the results of jaw implants or would it be too much and migrate and bloat u? Need some advice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
It'll migrate and bloat you long-term.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and IanIachimoe2491
mid face and chin is worth but jaw is not simply because it requires too much of it to make any difference whatsoever.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
Brutal but it's safe in smaller amounts right?
It's not like getting mandibular fillers generally is high-risk, no matter the volume.
Unlikely to migrate if done my a qualified injector.
Doubt that fillers in the jaw are actually going to give any results, and it'll almost always migrate a bit, which throws off the sharp look.

mid face and chin is worth but jaw is not simply because it requires too much of it to make any difference whatsoever.
Guess I will just do the chin then. That's kinda enough for me for now

Guess I will just do the chin then. That's kinda enough for me for now
it doesn't require a whole lot to make the chin appear more square.

in comparison it takes like 2-3ml to make a minimal difference on the jaw, and that's on one side.

in comparison it takes like 2-3ml to make a minimal difference on the jaw, and that's on one side.
I need a bit of vertical height for chin and make it square as well. Got an appointment to consult the doc soon

yes, if done by a good doctor

I also recommend cheekbone fillers and in some cases buccal fat removal is good too

Not if it's done by a good plastic surgeon
Bullshit, always looks roundish and feminine after a moment, fillers are only good in the chin, nose, under and later orbitals and temples

Bullshit, always looks roundish and feminine after a moment, fillers are only good in the chin, nose, under and later orbitals and temples
How much length can be added to the chin?

Until you get punched in the face

People here seem to hate them for some reason

1ml is 1 syringe, 2ml is not that much tbh

People here seem to hate them for some reason

1ml is 1 syringe, 2ml is not that much tbh

he got cheekbone fillers?