Is "Jaw really law"?

bigjuicy

bigjuicy

Gold
Title, just wondering if face matters that much in attraction to the point where if you're a chad/chad lite, there's no benefit from learning skills like: dancing, cooking, singing, or working on jestermaxxing/non-NT personality, etc and if all that is cope for us sub-humans. What if ascend to LTN/normie status, any benefit or just keep focusing on surgerymaxxing/LL

TLDR : Is it a waste of time to learn/do different things if foids are 99% concerned with face and should i just surgerymaxx asap instead of wasting time

Face is the most important and eye area is the most important

• +1
Reactions: looksseg, Lars, Timelessbrah and 1 other person
Harmony, eye area, height = the big 3.

Jaw is important, not as important.

• +1
Reactions: looksseg, CristianT, Mewton and 2 others
Face is the most important and eye area is the most important
so does all the other BS about what they say on reddit: focus on improving life skills, learn a new talent, etc all just cope/meaningless

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
so does all the other BS about what they say on reddit: focus on improving life skills, learn a new talent, etc all just cope/meaningless
Having confidence, being funny and having social skills matters

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, looksseg, toptrunk and 1 other person
skull matters most

no, it's not meaningless to learn a life skill jfl just dont expect it to help with women directly, it most likely will improve your life though and make it a bit less boring

• +1
Reactions: bigjuicy
Having confidence, being funny and having social skills matters
99% of the posts i read here though say as long as you have the face, the rest dont matter and girls will approach

mb i am new and reading as much info as i can as greycel forgive me

99% of the posts i read here though say as long as you have the face, the rest dont matter and girls will approach

Yeah if you are a male model it dosent matter.

Even if you are super hot if you don’t have those you can't get super hot women

LMS: Looks, Money and Status.

You need EVERYTHING.
Do you have a 10/10 face but 0/10 money and 5/10 personality? You are going to get cucked by a rich guy with 6/10 face and 6/10 personality.
5/10 face, 10/10 money and 10/10 personality? Will also get cucked by more handsome dude and the girlfriend/spouse closes her eyes during sex imagining a 10/10 face of another dude.
10/10 face, 10/10 money and 0/10 personality? Will get cucked by 8/10 dude with average money and at least 6/10 personality many times.
10/10 face, 10/10 money and 10/10 personality? Will also get cucked but much less. As a bonus, can cuck the girlfriend/spouse as much as he wants due to unlimited options so it isn't that bad.

It is what it is, everything is law, jaw included.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: looksseg, Deleted member 16380, toptrunk and 3 others
Eye area is number 1

LMS: Looks, Money and Status.

You need EVERYTHING.
Do you have a 10/10 face but 0/10 money and 5/10 personality? You are going to get cucked by a rich guy with 6/10 face and 6/10 personality.
5/10 face, 10/10 money and 10/10 personality? Will also get cucked by more handsome dude and the girlfriend/spouse closes her eyes during sex imagining a 10/10 face of another dude.
10/10 face, 10/10 money and 0/10 personality? Will get cucked by 8/10 dude with average money and at least 6/10 personality many times.
10/10 face, 10/10 money and 10/10 personality? Will also get cucked but much less. As a bonus, can cuck the girlfriend/spouse as much as he wants due to unlimited options so it isn't that bad.

It is what it is, everything is law, jaw included.
ok i will work on my personality/lifeskills then

Hair is number 1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
Title, just wondering if face matters that much in attraction to the point where if you're a chad/chad lite, there's no benefit from learning skills like: dancing, cooking, singing, or working on jestermaxxing/non-NT personality, etc and if all that is cope for us sub-humans. What if ascend to LTN/normie status, any benefit or just keep focusing on surgerymaxxing/LL

TLDR : Is it a waste of time to learn/do different things if foids are 99% concerned with face and should i just surgerymaxx asap instead of wasting time
Don't listen to autists here. NT personality is VERY important. :feelsokman:

You can get a girlfriend being very average. Even ugly. Don't listen to me, look around you. There are many such men. (y)

EVEN IF YOU DO SLAYING, you STILL need to learn all the jestermaxxing, dancing and shit. Because it will dramatically improve your chances. :feelsez:

A Chad sitting in his basement is not "Chad" but another incel. :feelswhy:

:bluepill::redpill::blackpill:

And what exactly did you expect to see on a website called "LOOKSMAX.ORG"??? :feelshehe:

Having good skull is no. 1

jaw in motion, eyes in photos.

all the mfs saying eye area have a good eye area but shit jaw , i can assure you that jaw is law see all the tik tok pretty boys and our generation of celebs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18418
all the mfs saying eye area have a good eye area but shit jaw , i can assure you that jaw is law see all the tik tok pretty boys and our generation of celebs
Jaw is law 100%, i have shit cuck eyes below average and a GOOD jaw and cheekbone defintion and women wanted to fuck me more than my friend who have a very good eye area

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166