Is jawsurgeryforum bluepilled?

D

Deleted member 2729

facemaxx or death
No I don't think so

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
They are realitypilled they dont think that you can get cavill jawline just by some bimsx they give You realistic outcome so u dont get disappointed

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend, Lorsss and Deleted member 2729
forum with people who have real information, money, age, interest and underwent orthognathic surgeries

bluepilled

pick one

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 2729 and Wallenberg
No I don't think so
They are realitypilled they dont think that you can get cavill jawline just by some bimsx they give You realistic outcome so u dont get disappointed
forum with people who have real information, money, age, interest and underwent orthognathic surgeries

bluepilled

pick one
I just read a thread where a guy with positively tilted occlusion plane was told that cw genio would be enough instead of bimax jfl

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Virgin at 29 😔
I have read it for a few years and it's just deformed 'normies' who want to get their deformity fixed. They are not trying to looksmax or look aesthetic so I guess it serves a purpose for that demographic.

Most people who get jaw surgery are not getting it to look better, they are just trying to blend in with the rest of society.

They are for sure more blackpilled than the general population since they don't buy into the 'you are beautiful as you are' meme.
They know very well they have deformities and try to get them fixed. Some for health purposes, some just to look normal.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
wrong bone

you are bluepilled

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2729