Is jbw a lie?

jefferson

jefferson

OG poster
In canada, west coast. All the qt asian girls at my uni have asian bfs. Like wtf. They should be mine. And I barely match with any asians on tinder and when I do they aren't that interested.

Probably not gl white enough.
Or perhaps it's a meme m

yeah, it's a lie. Curries are the master race

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: AbandonShip, Deleted member 2527, SikKunt and 12 others
I feel like a lot of these dudes say that shit to inflate there egos tbh when I see the same shit at my campus also

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 1560 and 3 others
It's about facial features I thought you we're blackpilled about looks.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, Arkantos, Effortless and 3 others
Probably not gl white enough.
Or perhaps it's a meme m
I literally haven't seen a single asian with a white guy since i've gotten here

The 20 matches that I got on tinder for the 2 weeks I was on, I got no Asian matches and no black girl matches. All my matches were white girls and some Latinas

It's about facial features I thought you we're blackpilled about looks.
well I thought I was blackpilled on race but idk anymore...
The 20 matches that I got on tinder for the 2 weeks I was on, I got no Asian matches and no black girl matches. All my matches were white girls and some Latinas
yeah same pretty much. A few asians but they just give one word answers so I'm not gonna bother

Were the Asians good looking?
Are good looking white guys common in your area?

I literally haven't seen a single asian with a white guy since i've gotten here
Idk how is it in the west, but I was at China for a while now, and I got stares from girls.
But perhaps it's because I am 6'8.

Anything “Just be “insert here”” is retarded. Your overall appeal is the sum of your halos, not just one no matter how significant you feel it is.

Being a white may be a halo but it’s a very dim one if you’re out here looking like blackops 2.0

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, SikKunt, Kade and 3 others
well I thought I was blackpilled on race but idk anymore...

yeah same pretty much. A few asians but they just give one word answers so I'm not gonna bother
Evolution and biology mate, Women like men who have better genes, race doesn't indicate any better gene pool.

Were the Asians good looking?
Are good looking white guys common in your area?
Yes and yes. But there are over 20k students at my school and all the asians are with other asians.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
jbchad prob more accurate

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and CupOfCoffee
JBW doesn't work like that.

In my city, all the Indians, Chinese, Japanese, Arabs, all stay closely knit in their own communities. Its somewhat uncommon that I see mixed race social groups when I am at uni.

JBW works when you travel.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, Deleted member 3195, Effortless and 3 others
race is irrelevant bones will always count 100%

• +1
Reactions: Effortless and Andromeda88
Yes and yes. But there are over 20k students at my school and all the asians are with other asians.
I feel like jbw works with only above average Asian girls and below. The Stacey Asians pair with gl Asian guys. As a curry this is definitely what I see with Indian girls so it might also be parallel with Asians.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, Effortless and Deleted member 1464
Sydney is ground zero for WMAF

Most people stick within their own race

WMAF couples are leftovers from both sides

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
For fukky maybe JBW works I guess. For ltr it doesn't work due to difference in culture

JBW only works for when you're in a 3rd world and in the west it works on ugly/average females who are self hating due to them being ugly.

It works this way in the west, white guys who can't get good looking white girls cope by lusting after Asian females. Ugly/average Asian females lust after white guys because they can't get with good looking guys of their race.

Notice how JBW worshipping females are not actually attractive themselves.

Good looking people in the west go for good looking people, doesn't matter the race.

Idk how is it in the west, but I was at China for a while now, and I got stares from girls.
But perhaps it's because I am 6'8.
Definitely cause you're 6'8

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless
just have white skin is not a lie

Accept the currypill with a side of mayo and hot sauce son

no, in toronto i see 3-4 psl whites wt 4-5 psl gooks all. the. time. even tall white chads wt subhuman gooks

maybe you are too ogre masc for them.

Definitely cause you're 6'8
Ya you're right.
I was even getting remarks on my height with hands sings and shit.